Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 30. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also MR1200 I think you are confusing me complaining to me being proactive. Every time I post anything its been a suggestion for improving the coin. If you have issues with what I say, debate is exactly what im looking for. Discussion makes the community stronger.

Personally attacking me randomly however, is not productive for anyone.
I check this thread everyday and it's always you crying about something and just giving out negative energy. You put this huge dark cloud over this thread and complain how we can't get "investors". Just start being more positive and see how much better it will be around here.

Excuse me if I don't like cheerleading for no reason. I am suggesting ideas for us to get more attention and I only recently started discussing investors at all (last couple days). I strongly believe in the potential of this coin (hence my large investment). However I like to focus on talk about improving it rather than blind cheerleading. If you were in my shoes and lost thousands of usd in the last weeks watching the price go down you'd probably not feel particularly like randomly being upbeat either.
Activity: 83
Also MR1200 I think you are confusing me complaining to me being proactive. Every time I post anything its been a suggestion for improving the coin. If you have issues with what I say, debate is exactly what im looking for. Discussion makes the community stronger.

I check this thread everyday and it's always you crying about something and just giving out negative energy. You put this huge dark cloud over this thread and complain how we can't get "investors". Just start being more positive and see how much better it will be around here.

we were flying under the radar for some time... there were buy and sell orders (agreed, maybe to high for nethashrate). but it took a little bit too long for KGW and we were picked up by some hashrich persons who drove diff way up and interrest started to fade away.
suddenly some persons (don't be offenced, but I tought one of them was you atheistftwin) decided to go on coinwarz wich lured fortunehunter dumpers wich sell for any price.

the facebook action had some positive influence... it not lasted long it seems...

I tought doge's succes was a twitter by a famous person? maybe we should concentrate on that?

I can vouch for the freshmarket.io price for 0.00015 LTC and the price on coinedup...

There's no point arguing about the price. The important thing is we are all on the same side and we all want NYAN to succeed. On your point I think if skrillex or deadmau5 gave us a shoutout we'd be out of this slump for sure...dont know how feasible that is.
maybe prguitarman (chris) should contact them as he is the creator of their idol Smiley
I think deadmau5 would do it if he found out about it! That would be awesome.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
we were flying under the radar for some time... there were buy and sell orders (agreed, maybe to high for nethashrate). but it took a little bit too long for KGW and we were picked up by some hashrich persons who drove diff way up and interrest started to fade away.
suddenly some persons (don't be offenced, but I tought one of them was you atheistftwin) decided to go on coinwarz wich lured fortunehunter dumpers wich sell for any price.

the facebook action had some positive influence... it not lasted long it seems...

I tought doge's succes was a twitter by a famous person? maybe we should concentrate on that?

I can vouch for the freshmarket.io price for 0.00015 LTC and the price on coinedup...

There's no point arguing about the price. The important thing is we are all on the same side and we all want NYAN to succeed. On your point I think if skrillex or deadmau5 gave us a shoutout we'd be out of this slump for sure...dont know how feasible that is.
maybe prguitarman (chris) should contact them as he is the creator of their idol Smiley

Yes, atheistftwins was the person that forced the coin on coinwarz before kgw. From that painful week until we hit kgw, we lost a lot of miners and everything went downhill. So basically the person that's here complaining everyday is the one mainly responsible for almost killing the coin.
i won't look at it that way...
I think in the long run coinwarz is inevitable...
and I think atheisftwin is making it up with some high giveaway campaigns on reddit channel...
He truly wants to keep this coin alive and make a good profit out of it (as we all want to do)...

Yes, atheistftwins was the person that forced the coin on coinwarz before kgw. From that painful week until we hit kgw, we lost a lot of miners and everything went downhill. So basically the person that's here complaining everyday is the one mainly responsible for almost killing the coin.

I am not the one who did that. I was one of the ones who wanted coinwarz once KGW hit but I did not submit to add it before. Someone else already took credit for that. Look in the old posts on the subreddit if you dont believe me.

Maybe instead of whining all day and waiting for the devs to do everything why don't you all actually help out. You think Doge went massive because the devs did all the work? pfft.

The question isn't that the community doesn't want to help out, it's a confusion regarding how. I'm already providing huge bounties for new games and memes, which are being produced, but it doesn't seem to be making an impact on the price. I wonder if growing the subreddit in fact does nothing for the price and only the BTC-talk community actually makes any difference...it's starting to seem that way.

All right. Only good growth and price make people buy nyan.

NYAN has been growing strongly this entire time, we have had giveaways, test run of shop adoption, hundreds of new people subscribing to the subreddit, new games, etc. Everything in terms of growth has been positive, but the price has gone down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced. Obviously, there is a problem with the strategy, I think we need to approach it from a different perspective and start promoting NYAN more to people interested in buying coins as well as people who want a good community.

I'm more and more convinced that these two groups of people (investors and community) are completely different.
Are you retarded? Price down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced? The coin was dead before the licence deal. It was not traded on any exchanges until it became officially endorsed by Prguitarman. Please just stop posting.

Trust me I know about the coin's history. I mined it since it came out. I have 1.3 million NYAN, 650k of which was mined before the licensing deal. I think you should check the first few pages of posts in the original thread before you tell me to stop posting.

(Hint: I'm also the biggest contributor of giveaways on the subreddit)
So then you know what you're saying is complete crap? Or were you seriously trading NYAN at 90% higher than current market rate when the network hashrate was 10mh/s? Which one is it?

I said AFTER the announcement. It was trading on freshmarket.io for 0.00015 LTC which is about 0.000035 BTC. Even if you want to say that only once we got on coined up is the price real we have still lost 80+% since then. What numbers are you looking at?
Maybe instead of whining all day and waiting for the devs to do everything why don't you all actually help out. You think Doge went massive because the devs did all the work? pfft.

The question isn't that the community doesn't want to help out, it's a confusion regarding how. I'm already providing huge bounties for new games and memes, which are being produced, but it doesn't seem to be making an impact on the price. I wonder if growing the subreddit in fact does nothing for the price and only the BTC-talk community actually makes any difference...it's starting to seem that way.

NYAN has been growing strongly this entire time, we have had giveaways, test run of shop adoption, hundreds of new people subscribing to the subreddit, new games, etc. Everything in terms of growth has been positive, but the price has gone down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced. Obviously, there is a problem with the strategy, I think we need to approach it from a different perspective and start promoting NYAN more to people interested in buying coins as well as people who want a good community.

I'm more and more convinced that these two groups of people (investors and community) are completely different.
Are you retarded? Price down 90% since the licensing deal was first announced? The coin was dead before the licence deal. It was not traded on any exchanges until it became officially endorsed by Prguitarman. Please just stop posting.

Trust me I know about the coin's history. I mined it since it came out. I have 1.3 million NYAN, 650k of which was mined before the licensing deal. I think you should check the first few pages of posts in the original thread before you tell me to stop posting.

So then you know what you're saying is complete crap? Or were you seriously trading NYAN at 90% higher than current market rate when the network hashrate was 10mh/s? Which one is it?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

We have problem with a lack of big investors. I guess NYAN was an experiment that showed that the people who have the BTC to buy up coins don't care about a big community or the fundamentals of a coin...they just want a pump and dump and to be done with it...

Lets get some productive ideas: If you were the devs, what would you do to promote the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: