Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 28. (Read 80950 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm getting a lot of supporters wanting to help the campaign and I want to organize people for a concerted effort! Please continue to PM me to get your piece of the 50,000 NYAN bounty for this promotional campaign!

See here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/209pug/its_time_for_the_community_to_revive_this_coin/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
That's what friends are for Smiley

No one is forcing you to mine, come mine when we are #1 again! Until then, mine elsewhere, sell and buy nyan coin Smiley
I guess we need to buy as low as we can go so we can sell high?
I bought about $2000 worth of Nyan so far haha, (Worth a fraction of that now)
We need more things on every aspect. We need dice games, faucets, all the traditional things that coins have to get support and ways people can spend. Community involvement is important for this! Please contact me if you want to help, there's a 50,000 NYAN bounty that I'm providing which will be split across all the volunteers. PM me for more info!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
great and friendly community, but no buy support...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
why this coins price going down ?
Sorry, I was asleep for the last three hours.
Now I'm off to work.. Erg.
Me and my late night programmimg hobbies...
Activity: 448
PM me if you want to be a part of the community effort to promote the coin everywhere and take a piece of the bounty!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Nyan and SUN are my fav coins Smiley
Been developing my own website.
Email me if you want to pay with Nyan Coin Haha

www.luxurioustechnology.com or
www.snargosoft.com

p.s. I just finished programming the template and have programmed half the products, the rest will be uploaded soon.
Need more money to buy more sample products for pictures haha.

Shipping can take up to 8 weeks but is free shipping and no taxes.

Atm 600 Nyan = $1 at my store based on the current market.

Ummm... I just realized don't use internet explorer or the site stops working haha
IE seems to not work on most sites like cex.io ect.. wierd
The coin is dead when atheistftwins sells all their coins haha
Dead coin.always few people discuses this shit
nope still 100+ Mh nethashrate
I always check this thread as the reddit channel daily 100 times (wife is already very annoyed with that Smiley)

always trying to help new miners and newbies always try to see the positive in things.
don't know if I'm any good at promoting... (have done some small giveaways with personal funding)
don't have any $ or BTC to do some buy support
The only thing dead is your jokes.

What is Nyan's favourite weapon?

NYAN CHUCKS
I am always on here, Ill promote here
let me tell you a little story... Smiley

in the beginning there were 2 nyancoins...
The first (9-nyan) was started with no windows wallet at launch (linux instamine), and no binaries for pool and a premine of 10%.
The second nyan (k-nyan) came 10 minutes later with the message that they started the nyancoin idea but dropped it with the announcement of the launch of the 9-nyancoin, but the dev found the launch of 9-nyan very chaotic and launched k-nyan wich was ready with windows and linux wallet.
then the fight began... trolls here... our trolls there...  interessest began to fade away... nethash dropped for 2 weeks between 4 and 20Mh (according difficulty).
then suddenly out of the blue the dev announced he teamed up with prguitarman (chris) the creator of nyancat and boom there was the interest again Smiley
the 9-nyan gave up and they turned into credits (they have now a problem that a new credit is launched or launching)

we flown a long time under the radar and now we are where we are.

that is the story of nyancoin in a nutshell

No more flying under the radar! Time to get serious!
I think it's time the community acted to revive the coin, no more waiting around for the devs to do things:

Looking for volunteers to start a real promotional campaign with. I think we should be organized and split into 3 teams.
Team 1: Promotion among subreddit
Team 2: Promotion on BTC-Talk
Team 3: Outside promotion (ads, articles, famous shoutouts)
I have access to the nyancoin facebook page so will be looking for ideas there too.
Anybody who posts any ideas about the promotional program will be tipped, the 3 teams of volunteers will split the 50,000 NYAN bounty. Lets get serious about this and not wait around for the devs anymore.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/209pug/its_time_for_the_community_to_revive_this_coin/
no need for posting on 9 nyan or credits forum...
just keep supporting this one Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: