Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 45. (Read 80953 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Moonishere.com pool information:
  • KGW working fine!
  • VARDIFF
  • PROP Payout System
  • 1% Pool Fee
  • 24/7 Uptime (so far)
  • we have support & feedback subreddit!

Settings for Stratum:
  • STRATUM:      stratum+tcp://moonishere.com
  • PORT:   3333
  • Username:   Weblogin.Worker
  • Password:   Worker Password

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
It is already a history, but ...

Last block "this guy" found - exactly 66999

Somehow I'd like to say THANKS!

09f06249d0... 66999 2014-02-26 09:12:56 337 122005.166685 NYAN

Oh my god 122K nyan!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I just checked the blockchain.

Essentially all the new blocks are almost entirely going to this guy:

KRNboASVYKYMuH1ivzq5aqLWFfTebLwF3K

Is he a huge solo megahasher and the pools are misreporting the actual network hash? I hope so...
That would make sense.

BTW, I saw how your pool was practically taking every other block just before 66600, from looking on its website. That was a big difference.

It's also worth noting though that all of this guy's coins were moved to this account:

KDJ9B3MedQwdkbKUGnhTbBvq27duXBCv9i

Where it has been untouched. I don't think this is behavior multipools would have. But man, this guy would have to have like at least 500mh/s under his control to be able to do what he's doing, pretty crazy.

At least this is the second time "this guy " doing this

first time - within ~ 2014-02-18  - 2014-02-19

in a similar situation with the prancing difficulty ...

For example:

http://nyancha.in/chain/Nyancoin?count=2000&hi=61759

Seems like, he has almost exactly 1.5 Gigs this time. I'm willing to bet a lot that this is rented hash, the number is too even.

Nobody would do this unless they're trying to push to 67000.

My thoughts are still that it's the dev helping us out  Grin

It is already a history, but ...

Last block "this guy" found - exactly 66999

Somehow I'd like to say THANKS (whatever he was planned to do)!

09f06249d0... 66999 2014-02-26 09:12:56 337 122005.166685 NYAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
http://nyan.steadymining.com KGW working great!

Stratum
Proportional Payouts
2% blockfinder bonus
2%Fee
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:
http://nyan.steadymining.com
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
retarget 1 block , much beter than before , looks like everyone expected that when KGW kicks in the diffuculty would be reset to zero ,I am glad it didn`t Cheesy
Activity: 15
Activity: 85
Greetings fellow Nekonauts!

Kimoto Gravity Well is here! Please make sure you are running Nyancoin v1.2 available @ www.nyancoin.org

I know some of you are frustrated with the implementation of KGW at block 67000 and want it sooner, but please be aware that when we implemented it we were smashing though blocks and wanted to give everyone at least a couple of days to update. Little did we know that a day later we would be added to Coinwarz. The dev team did not request to be on Coinwarz as we knew the negative impact it would have early on. Anyway, what's done is done and we will be better off from now on!

The 2 biggest things on our to-do list for the coming weeks are:

A Focus on ecommerce

We want to make it easy for merchants to start accepting nyancoins for goods and services. The Nyan Cat store trial went very well and the Nyancoin store will definitely kick things off soon in proving that nyancoin is a fun yet useful currency. We are aware that there are plenty of stores that accept cryptocurrency already and we do hope that we can get many of them to accept NYAN but we also want to bring in new merchants to crypto and convince them to accept nyancoins for their goods & services. Nyancoin has already introduced a lot of new people to the crypto world with our friendly and helpful community and we want to continue with that by bringing in new merchants.

Nyancoin Foundation
Our very first crowd fund was a complete success! We have many charitable Nekonauts and by working together we can make a difference and help those in need. The Nyancoin Foundation is something that we feel strongly about and we have plenty of people that share the same feeling. I have already spoken to some community members that are willing to devote their time to help out and make it a success.

We seem have many people interested in the charity www.specialeffect.org.uk how does everyone feel about this for the next crowd fund? I'm quite sure a lot of us were gamers as a kid so we thought this charity would have a special connection with a lot of Nekonauts.

What do we ask from you?
We need everyone that can help in any way they can! Nyancoin is very much a community project and we know that every Nekonaut has a special skill that they can help out with. Want to use your programming skills for a game or an app? How about some cool art? Or are you a writer? Or a social butterfly? Perhaps you have some unique ideas? Everyone can bring something to the table and if you can spare the time I'm sure you will feel very proud being part of the Nyancoin project!
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for

WE DID IT POPTARTS!!!!!!
Activity: 73

Escaping the multipool blackhole! Nyancoin in space and beyond..!
Activity: 448
The KGW is working well.
67001   2014-02-26 09:15:24   13   3861.46650555   13.964   25865424   22.0832   54.3714   26.2986%
67000   2014-02-26 09:13:03   1   337   13.91   25865087   22.0819   54.3698   26.3001%
Activity: 448
67000 blocks!!
KGW!!! Let's rock!!
Activity: 59
Finally KGW is now working. Coin should be fine from now on!
Activity: 20
Activity: 112

Is he a huge solo megahasher and the pools are misreporting the actual network hash? I hope so...
That would make sense.

BTW, I saw how your pool was practically taking every other block just before 66600, from looking on its website. That was a big difference.

It's also worth noting though that all of this guy's coins were moved to this account:

Where it has been untouched. I don't think this is behavior multipools would have. But man, this guy would have to have like at least 500mh/s under his control to be able to do what he's doing, pretty crazy.

first time - within ~ 2014-02-18  - 2014-02-19

For example:

Seems like, he has almost exactly 1.5 Gigs this time. I'm willing to bet a lot that this is rented hash, the number is too even.

Nobody would do this unless they're trying to push to 67000.

My thoughts are still that it's the dev helping us out  Grin
Activity: 84

That would make sense.

first time - within ~ 2014-02-19

For example:

http://nyancha.in/address/KRNboASVYKYMuH1ivzq5aqLWFfTebLwF3K

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
9 seconds per block now  Shocked
Activity: 112
If I'm right, and those four blocks in a row were missed by the one guy just because of a glitch, then he must have 20 times the combined has rate of everyone else!  Shocked

Me and my rig are feeling very small right now. I'm going to bed.

Night, I'm also going to bed soon. Too bad the KGW will begin at this odd hour, I'll have to delay paying people for the memes until after I wake up. Apologies, but it's 4AM EST where I am and I am human and need to sleep too  Tongue.
Pages:
Jump to: