Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 6. (Read 80918 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Hello all

I'm new to this coin , and I have been reading  most of the post ,
   Is there a new developer?
   I thank this can be a good coin
  there is a lot miners mining this coin  as of 11/19 / 2014  Network speed: 236.4 MHash/s

From Cryptsy  " This market will close down soon (NYAN/BTC) . Please move trades to the NYAN/LTC Market"

we all need to let Cryptsy know  to keep it up....  

there is a new thread but on that one not a lot of action ,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6575445

Maxvall took over and is making nyan POS , but still no news since he is the only one who is working on it.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Hello all

I'm new to this coin , and I have been reading  most of the post ,
   Is there a new developer?
   I thank this can be a good coin
  there is a lot miners mining this coin  as of 11/19 / 2014  Network speed: 236.4 MHash/s

From Cryptsy  " This market will close down soon (NYAN/BTC) . Please move trades to the NYAN/LTC Market"

we all need to let Cryptsy know  to keep it up....  

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ah, ye olde thread...
I remember being excited about nyan, now only worth 6 sats.

It's actually worth something LOL
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Ah, ye olde thread...
I remember being excited about nyan, now only worth 6 sats.
Activity: 154

Hope you guys can find your team members. You may wanna edit something in your http://coinwik.org/Nyancoin after you gather your team. or If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 78
I've been mining and holding this coin since the life support days but now I'm out. The future for alt coins is not bright right now and when you have a dev that's gone awol I no longer have any interest. Dumped all my coins.

I do want to thank the community for trying to keep it alive. You guys are awesome.

Good bye.  Sad
good luck
Activity: 36

TIME IS UP...

let's find ourself a new developer. any voluntiers here?

I can implement some changes in source code, as algo change and difficulty change algo, and I hope I can do POS. Some donations desirable of course.
But I haven't time to be a new leader. And I can't do multipool, a dev team needed for it, not single dev.
We should create new thread and do new vote - that we should do?
Also very important that all exchanges and pools accept our new wallet version, or many forks will apear.

P.S. I already rebuild wallet with secure OpenSSL version 1.0.1g for windows.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6270404

Sounds awesome +1
Activity: 352
funny thing is that he logs in every day on bitcointalk [talking about the Nyan-Coin user(OP)]. Did he lose his balls or something? Say something?
Activity: 6
Mr Dev it's time surrender the coin so that community can take it forward to the next level. The coin is almost dead so please make way for new team to takeover and keep it alive. Kindly reply on this thread ASAP rather than visiting it daily. For NEW TEAM i can able to donate 25K nyancoins.
Activity: 268

TIME IS UP...

I can implement some changes in source code, as algo change and difficulty change algo, and I hope I can do POS. Some donations desirable of course.
But I haven't time to be a new leader. And I can't do multipool, a dev team needed for it, not single dev.
We should create new thread and do new vote - that we should do?
Also very important that all exchanges and pools accept our new wallet version, or many forks will apear.

P.S. I already rebuild wallet with secure OpenSSL version 1.0.1g for windows.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6270404
CALL OUT TO DEV

I'm getting sick of all the waiting.
now there is no more news from you.
you promised you would spend more time and posts on reddit or bitcointalk still NOTHING

maybe a deadline should be given, or a search to a new dev who would implement a hybrid X11/POS wich the communtity has voted for the first time.

Or ask for help

I'm in.

I suggest a dev respond deadline until 30april 23u59 GMT+1  (or other date/time)

meanwhile we can start a search for a devoted dev who can deliver us pow/pos or pure pos (or someone who is interrested).
but I'll guess they won't do it for free. if they someone is interrested we can start a fundraiser (in nyan offcourse) for a new dev.

thoughts... should someone contact chris (nyancoin creator) we are about to do this?

TIME IS UP...

Activity: 1
major code changes take time to implement and test properly

Your right but they do but you don't just run off and not say anything at all, or at lest let people know your still there...
major code changes take time to implement and test properly
Activity: 140
Because it is licensed, you would be violating IP laws by taking over the coin without expressed written consent from the holder of the Nyancat IP.
I have contacted the dev directly and they have read my message and not responded.  You can see from their profile that they have been online last earlier today but for some reason they have chosen not to respond to any of the comments here or my personal message.
Ditto
Pages:
Jump to: