Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 7. (Read 80918 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
I am also in.  I have some excellent ideas for the coin.  We need to first get this algo changed.  Whether it goes to X11, POS or POS with decreased supply I could care less.  Something needs to happen to get some excitement back into the coin.

I have contacted the dev directly and they have read my message and not responded.  You can see from their profile that they have been online last earlier today but for some reason they have chosen not to respond to any of the comments here or my personal message.

They are either getting scared away from all the FLAC people are throwing here or are unsure how to proceed.  Just show the fuck up and say hi and show that you are still around.  That alone would go a long way. 

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm in.

I suggest a dev respond deadline until 30april 23u59 GMT+1  (or other date/time)

meanwhile we can start a search for a devoted dev who can deliver us pow/pos or pure pos (or someone who is interrested).
but I'll guess they won't do it for free. if they someone is interrested we can start a fundraiser (in nyan offcourse) for a new dev.

thoughts... should someone contact chris (nyancoin creator) we are about to do this?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May be we can start a new Bitcointalk thread for Nyancoin or we will explain our situation to support and ask them to set any longterm member of Nyancoin as moderator.
I think nyancoin is in now or never situation so we need every one from community to support for bringing the nyancoin back on track. It's time to remember that we the community who has kept this coin alive and has to ensure that each and every one's effort  in the community will not go in vain.
Activity: 26
So, if author is gone, why the community will not take over? PoS, multipool and we'll see the first kitty on the moon!
We need access to Nyancoin account on Bitcointalk and good programmer.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
So, if author is gone, why the community will not take over? PoS, multipool and we'll see the first kitty on the moon!
Activity: 36
Author is a dog feces!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I bailed too. 85k sold. Too risky, with too many other, more quality coins not based on a meme whose followers care nothing for cryptos and are largely computer nooblets who dwell on facebook, or are children.

The missing devs/admins didn't get their PoS only, and now they are gone. Surprise.

Not a single admin of the reddit page is still posting at /r/nyancoins, most have gone to Doge. 3 have vanished.

Someone should have explained early on that "licensed" meant it was illegal to fork or otherwise damage without potentially being criminally prosecuted. The admins could also have said in the beginning "we will take community input and do what we think is best," like a benevolent dictator, but they didn't. It would have helped confidence IMO.

GG. It was fun. Nothing will bring me back.
Activity: 13
how can I reclaim coins that no longer show as confirmed?
Activity: 644
if you'd dumped them on cryptsy you would've made twice the money Cheesy

learn how to read a chart ,the price was better on coinedup than on cryptsy

someone sold over 100k nyancoins on swisscex for mostly 085 and 048. what exactly do i need to learn?

he sold his 172k on coinedup , nobody is that crazy to sell their coins on swisscex

someone sold over 100k nyancoins on swisscex for mostly 085 and 048. what exactly do i need to learn?

Activity: 20
I've been mining and holding this coin since the life support days but now I'm out. The future for alt coins is not bright right now and when you have a dev that's gone awol I no longer have any interest. Dumped all my coins.

I do want to thank the community for trying to keep it alive. You guys are awesome.

Good bye.  Sad
you had one job dev :facepalm:
Activity: 56
He's proven countless times he won't change.

Advice: Keep your head held high.
CALL OUT TO DEV

I'm getting sick of all the waiting.
now there is no more news from you.
you promised you would spend more time and posts on reddit or bitcointalk still NOTHING

maybe a deadline should be given, or a search to a new dev who would implement a hybrid X11/POS wich the communtity has voted for the first time.

Or ask for help

Activity: 56
Put some more NyanCoins up for sale to whoever wants them on coinedup.
For what it's worth I cashed out all of my Nyan over the last couple weeks.  Personally I am not confident the dev will ever show up again, I don't have any inside information, that is just my gut feeling.  Good luck with future endeavors Nekonauts, it was great fun while it lasted!
I also don't blame you...
Tnx for all the hard work you already have put in this coin (reddit, mine-time, here...)

live well an prosper Cheesy
Activity: 266
POOL FOR NYANCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
FULLY AUTOMATIC POOL
51 DAYS UPTIME
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
For what it's worth I cashed out all of my Nyan over the last couple weeks.  Personally I am not confident the dev will ever show up again, I don't have any inside information, that is just my gut feeling.  Good luck with future endeavors Nekonauts, it was great fun while it lasted!

can´t blame you for cashing out ,most of the supporters have left due to huge losses
Pages:
Jump to: