Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 9. (Read 80918 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Nyancoin is added to altoutlet.com (thanks joel aka easyjo)

when volume picks up... prices will settle

Ok checked.. yes as it has to take market depth into accounts,
If you look at https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/184
There's almost no buy volumes until around 0.00000038, 0.00000039 so this is what's used for the calculations.. (it uses the cumulative depth up to 0.25 BTC)
So roughly ~0.00000038*220000 = 0.083BTC (still a little higher, it should be 0.07BTC, I'll check into this)
If there was a 0.25 buy order for example, at 0.00000114 (the highest bid at the moment), the price would be around 3x cheaper.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I hope this hard fork to X11 will include the 6 hour block maturity times I suggested for helping eliminate instant dumping during times of peak "profitability."

Wink
coinpayments is doing another add-coin voting.
vote Nyan to be added.

1 vote/person + 0.001 btc (100% to charity)

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

CoinPayments Charity Coin Vote
 Building on our experiences in our previous public votes and after weighing our options, we have decided to hold this public coin vote off of our usual forum. This should open it up to even more people since they won't have to register for an account there.

This time we've also turned the vote into a charity drive for The Water Project. Each vote will require a donation of 0.001 BTC (or LTC/DOGE equivalent) with a side effect of helping deter paid vote manipulation.

Rules
 Only 1 vote is allowed per person. Additional votes will replace your earlier votes. Votes determined to be fraudulent or paid-for will not be refunded (the funds will of course still be donated to the charity). Doing any of the following will disqualify your vote: (Sorry we have to take such a hard line on this, we just have rampant cheating during each vote.) 1.Starting a vote then having someone else do the donation.
2.Placing a vote then getting a reimbursement or reward of any value (for example: crypto or fiat currency, access to a site that normally requires payment, coupons or discounts, etc.)
3.Using Tor or similar = automatic disqualify (during our last vote we only had 3 valid votes from Tor users)
4.IPs listed in HTTP:BL or other spambot/botnet blacklist = automatic disqualify
5.This is not a complete list, anything that violates the spirit of the rules will be disqualified.
 Remember: This vote is not about trade volume (a lot of that volume is people trading the coin for BTC/LTC or to hold for long term investment) or which coin backers have the biggest advertising budgets; it is about how many people genuinely want to purchase items using a particular coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hey guys, the votes have closed and with your help and some further discussions we have decided that Nyancoin will be switching to X11 Algo!

Please let us know your thoughts here or over on reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/22ivot/nyancoin_will_be_switching_to_x11_algo/
Activity: 352
Why are people selling Nyan Coins on cryptsy?
With the current stats:

Total Supply: 45,160,696
NYAN/BTC: 0.00000150 BTC
= ~66 BTC

Someone with even 10 BTC can manipulate the market.
altoutlet.com is going to add Nyan this week

T-shirt contest on reddit channel
Activity: 83
Looks like we're gaining investors, volume picking up big time Smiley
Activity: 268
Guys, we take awesome volume, after listed on Cryptsy!
We take 70th place in volume ranking list on coinmarketcap.
Now, we can attract big investors, but we must do something except deleting posts.
Dev, stop do it, otherwise good guys will go out and you will stay alone with your dying nyancat.
Remember, we don't have infinite patience!
Activity: 22
What about a sport betting site with nyancoin?
I've contacted the webmaster of coinmarketcap that we are listed on cryptsy...

coinmarket value jumped from place 160 to 112. (+12.59%)

Activity: 73
we should also change dump KGW to digishield, because of the exploit. There are numerous wallets that are updated to fix the KGW exploit.
Activity: 448
Listed on Cryptsy.That was a great opportunity for us .
Activity: 26
All read it http://www.blackcoinpool.com/faq .
This is a great power. We need POS and the same multipool, only better.
I think the exploit thing has been figured out now. There are some links and info at this link. http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/227mrz/alert_rampant_kgw_exploitation_cryptorush_is_now/

_______

Also.

I had no clue there was even a "first vote" for algorithm. Last I recall algo options were being discussed on reddit, and all of a sudden I see the sticky about final call here.

I feel there was a major lapse in letting it be clear what was going on, and I would like to again request hybrid PoW/PoS. This split vote says it all. The strongest push from PoS only seems to be major bagholders or devs, who are probably major bagholders.

Sad

first vote was on march 29  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477944.msg5974326#msg5974326
there were 5 options
option 1 nothing changes
option 2 x11
option 3 x11 pow + pos   (this option had the most votes)
option 4 scrypt-n
option 5 heavycoin algo

on march 31 the devs changed it to what it is now... (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5998832)

today they posted this...
Hey guys, we seem to be really divided at the moment! Even the team are divided and debating the decision. I would like to extend the poll duration so we can get more votes in and try to get more of an idea of what the community wants. This is very much a community coin and we really want our fellow nekonauts helping with major decisions such as these.

Keep the suggestions/comments coming! We want to get everyones ideas into the mix  Smiley

as I see the divided opinions, maybe a consensus is yet a hybrid algorythm...
set the proof of stake +51% and there will never be a 51% attack from mining
I think the exploit thing has been figured out now. There are some links and info at this link. http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/227mrz/alert_rampant_kgw_exploitation_cryptorush_is_now/

_______

Also.

I had no clue there was even a "first vote" for algorithm. Last I recall algo options were being discussed on reddit, and all of a sudden I see the sticky about final call here.

I feel there was a major lapse in letting it be clear what was going on, and I would like to again request hybrid PoW/PoS. This split vote says it all. The strongest push from PoS only seems to be major bagholders or devs, who are probably major bagholders.

Sad

Angry

!@@!@@!@@!@@!@@!@@!@@!@@!@@!

I'm not sure how it's being done, but quite a few coins with KGW have just been exploited via timewarp hacks.

Cryptorush is insolvent and disabled all KGW coins to prevent the theft of more coins. I'm willing to bet the stolen nyan is on cryptsy now.

We need to get rid of KGW FAST. Digishield NOW.

what has the timewarp exploit has to do with the insolvency of an exchange?...
Isn't it just an excuse of malpractice? No other exchange has problems with it.
the kgw exploit means you can mine a lot of coins but don't post it to chain yet. Change the timestamps (to future) and release your adjusted chain to the original chain. diff retarget is less agressive and you can have more mined more coins on lower diff. you need a lot of mining power and really fast scrypts for changing timestamps...
That is what I thought it was, I could be wrong.
 Angry

I'm not sure how it's being done, but quite a few coins with KGW have just been exploited via timewarp hacks.

Cryptorush is insolvent and disabled all KGW coins to prevent the theft of more coins. I'm willing to bet the stolen nyan is on cryptsy now.

We need to get rid of KGW FAST. Digishield NOW.

Pages:
Jump to: