Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 181. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Just hit it again.  Each one counts.  If I used Twitter, I'd tweet this.  Maybe someone else can share the links.

Just tweeted it, share some love
https://twitter.com/iCryptoPro/status/948445351203299328

edit:
the link you quoted looks like a different link.
Look where it says ref=12951510
It doesn't match the URL that I get when I click the ad
Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Just hit it again.  Each one counts.  If I used Twitter, I'd tweet this.  Maybe someone else can share the links.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
Please remember to search and click daily. Tell everyone you know to search "newyorkcoin" and click "binance" link - every day until NYC/BTC is listed at binance. If it gets a few hundred clicks quickly, should be a good chance binance will take a closer look at NYC!

1.gate.io(This is the new site for bter.com, they are looking for good coins and do not need community spending)
2.okex.com(This is okcoin.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
3.huobi.pro(This is huobi.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
4.aex.com(This is the new site btc38.com, they insist on the ICO wave of their own point of view, they will love NYC such a good, classic old coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
5.zb.com(This is the new site for bitcoin China, and they are looking for excellent online trading coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
6.exx.com(This is the new site for bitcoin in China and they are looking for excellent online transactional coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
7.coinegg.com(This is jubi.com's new site, they are looking for excellent online trading coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)

I think they will not refuse NYC such a good coin, especially gate.io this site, do not need coin developers to spend money, as long as you are good coins can, he experienced after China closed the trading platform, looking for coins Before the development of better, there are many users!

Their new online note:https://gate.io/article/16324
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Please remember to search and click daily. Tell everyone you know to search "newyorkcoin" and click "binance" link - every day until NYC/BTC is listed at binance. If it gets a few hundred clicks quickly, should be a good chance binance will take a closer look at NYC!

Link below to get NYC listed on Binance, everyone please do as listed above!
https://www.binance.com/?ref=12951510&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsqLSBRCmARIsAL4Pa9SQnc3ZvPvAii4_yilXg7cZkeDFotUCbBhEisAquaAUfaMDuBvktP0aAgCuEALw_wcB

Think we will see the 24hr volume over $100k in a short time.
With mining pressure and difficulty rising, lower pool payouts,
cheap coins being bought up and more people investing in ALT
coins right now over BTC.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
Binance is running adwords to trade NewYorkCoin - let's show our support!!!

PLEASE SEARCH GOOGLE FOR: NEWYORKCOIN
find their ad (top or bottom of page)
Trade Newyorkcoin on Binance.com - Cheaper & Best Crypto Exchange‎
click on ad!!!

I'm sure someone is monitoring these clicks at binance and it will show demand for NewYorkCoin

MAKE SURE YOUR AD BLOCKER IS SWITCHED OFF!!

It wouldn't show for me till I realised I had Ad Blocker on and switched it off

I've done it. Sometimes you need to refresh the google results by pressing the "F5"   key (if you use pc) until this ad comes out.
Activity: 10

click on ad!!!

I'm sure someone is monitoring these clicks at binance and it will show demand for NewYorkCoin

MAKE SURE YOUR AD BLOCKER IS SWITCHED OFF!!

It wouldn't show for me till I realised I had Ad Blocker on and switched it off

click on ad!!!

We are deceived by something.

shenanigan free zone has been established! if you don't like transparency and prefer trickery, find another coin! Or just place your NYC at 1 satoshi for sale. Sub-satoshi cheapies have been gobbled up by smart money. Give them yours at 1 sat and BE GONE!!!

If anyone wants to make some quick money over the next few weeks, check out marijuana stocks! allmarijuanastocks.com MJ INDEX: 20 U.S. BASED MARIJUANA STOCKS (microcap to large cap)

Did anyone take a nibble?
Activity: 10
Can anyone help me with my wallet I've been trying to sync it by replacing the 'blk0001.dat' and 'blkindex.dat' file with the ones earlier in the post provided by someone, but whenever I replace the files my newyorkc wallet will not open it gives me this error https://imgur.com/a/x83Qq

I've tried it on both Windows and Mac, get the same message, can anyone help me pleasee, I'd greatly appreciate it, thank you!!
Activity: 4
What's happening with the fork?  I think it's a good idea.  It would create value and buzz.
Activity: 18

Care to elaborate? That claim is unsubstantiated by default.That 'something' part lacks facts or evidence or any data at all, which is an essential part of any argument.
Activity: 20
NEW POOL AVAILABLE

https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee   0.59%

I'm new to mining,
Would someone be able to point me to a manual or guide me step by step on how to go about mining NYCoins.
Thank you in advance,

Create an account at one of those pools, go to "my account - my workers", add new worker (workername & pw). Then go to "Help - Getting started", choose a miner, for example cgminer (depends on your videocard, geforce / amd), download the miner and extract all files to a folder. Create new textdocument in the folder, rename to start.bat, edit file with editor and copy the line from "Help - Getting started" into the file, for example
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mastermining.net:3214 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword if you want to mine at mastermining pool using cgminer, change "Weblogin.WorkerName" to youraccountname.yourworkername and fill in the workerpassword you set before. Save file and execute.  

Activity: 1
NEW POOL AVAILABLE

https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee   0.59%

I'm new to mining,
Would someone be able to point me to a manual or guide me step by step on how to go about mining NYCoins.
Thank you in advance,

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

shenanigan free zone has been established! if you don't like transparency and prefer trickery, find another coin! Or just place your NYC at 1 satoshi for sale. Sub-satoshi cheapies have been gobbled up by smart money. Give them yours at 1 sat and BE GONE!!!

If anyone wants to make some quick money over the next few weeks, check out marijuana stocks! allmarijuanastocks.com MJ INDEX: 20 U.S. BASED MARIJUANA STOCKS (microcap to large cap)

Yes agreed, lets keep this coin going in the right direction, UPWARD!
Moved some crypto money into weed stocks the other day, great income
returns on Cali and Canada shares right now! The market up here in
Canada is going to go nuts this July when it becomes legal.

Canopy Growth
Aphria Inc.
Aurora Cannabis
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy

Absolutely agree!  This forum is for NYC community, for those who believe in NYC. 

Activity: 46

and exactly what are you or we being deceived by, please explain provide proof.  please enlighten me/us please!!!!!!

If you wait, something will come out.

the only thing that will come out is a great thing and nothing less,  you need to stop being so negative.

and exactly what are you or we being deceived by, please explain provide proof.  please enlighten me/us please!!!!!!

guys!donate much as you can coins nyc!help to celebrate the new year!thank you all in advance who help!RV9Wu9vHvXGVChBY5mkFzNUDEUWeE8uv9t

are you asking for people to donate to the newyork foundation or to your own nyc address, the reason i ask, is that the address that you have quoted
is not the address on the newyork coin website.  go onto a pool site and mine them or go onto yobit.com and buy them.

I'm new to NY Coins but Would be very Happy to have first NY Coins Thank you . My address is RXFxki8R1mLZ13eX6ysnADFiFqSjLmrUAi from Yobit. Thank you\

if you want coins,  you have to choices,  go on to one of the pool sites and mine them or go onto yobit and buy them.
Jump to: