Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 261. (Read 141008 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I have sent over 100Meg into Coingather today and it all arrived ok using the old wallet.
But here is the thing - all my transactions sat there unconfirmed until I put my bank of ThunderX6's on it to solo mine, then they went through.
But the Hash I had on that new NOMP pool today has produced no payout that I have received today. And it has 200mh which should have quickly moved those transactions along the road to Coingather.

Makes me wonder if that new pool is using that new wallet which I do not trust at this point, are they on a fork. I do know without a doubt that Coinshare and myself are on the same chain. But I wonder about that pool.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
SENT 3,000,000 NYC to Coingather, and used highest possible fees for fastest send, and it just disappeared into thin air. 2 DAYS AGO. WOW!!! NOT GOOD!!!  Undecided

http://i.imgur.com/YKuqJxo.png
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NewYorkCoin is live and well! Heavy mh hitting NYC network and she's doing just fine! Difficulty remained below 2.  Grin

ALL NYC SUPPORTERS KEEP SOLO MINING!!!
Activity: 22
Is NewYorkCoin alive? or dead?

Faucet provides 500 free NYC per day
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
Is this faucet working? or not?
Let's work on #4 the hardest Wink
Activity: 322

NYC latest research report: NYC since the birth in 2014, has experienced too many trials of wind and rain, has been completely experienced the time of the test; mission new things, only experienced the baptism of time to prove its true value, NYC is one of the A member. Maybe someone will ask, where is the value of NYC? This question is also of concern to everyone.

1, NYC's name and the United States, like New York, made very good, people feel very cordial, it is easy to remember, maybe someone will ask a good name how much money? Simply can not reflect its value. Now I can tell you that there is an old saying in China: the word value of the Thousands of goldThe value of the Internet domain name, this I do not have to say, we all understand.

2, NYC the total amount is relatively more, can let anyone can have it, trading any value of things, rather than BTC, can only trade high value things, can not let ordinary people have it.

3, NYC's trading faster.

4, NYC has a large number of loyal supporters, the support, with NYC as a kind of life faith.

5, according to the current BTC, XRP, Dogecoin price comparison, NYC current reasonable price should be at least 50 satoshi of BTC above.

Hold on to your NYC!

I LOVE NYC, SUPPORT NYC.   NYC GO

How about every NYC Supporter writes a short informational article in their native language(s) about NewYorkCoin and submit to PR news submission service. If we start getting picked up by Google news under any popular search terms - it will be great exposure for NewYorkCoin!

Highlights:
* 30-second blocks enable lightning fast transaction verifications
* NYC is useable in daily purchases when bitcoin simply isn't (30-seconds vs 10 minute blocks)
* proven blockchain since March 6, 2014
* original developer disappeared at launch and has never been heard from since (just like bitcoin; same year Hal Finney died)
* fair launch, no premine, Proof-of-Work
* NYC is a worldwide cryptocurrency that is literally "faster than a New York minute"
* current block reward 10,000 NYC being lowered to 1,000 NYC before end of year
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Also, if anyone is good at making videos, like on YouTube or something, then feel free to make some videos promoting NYC.  I'll pay 5Million NYC coins to the first person who makes a video on YouTube about NYCoin.   Wink
Activity: 429
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey team here's a list of exchanges we can focus on getting NYCoin listed:

BittRex, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, LiveCoin, Novaexchange, Coinexchange.io, and Bitfinex

"But not Yobit, stay far away from Yobit"   Cool
I would try BITTREX and poloniex. Everything almost updated.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
Donation received! NEW YORK COIN FOUNDATION IS GROWING  Wink

9368340.16424565 NYC donated.... From a longtime aussie supporter of nyc.....

What other exchanges can we work towards getting her on?
Ive emailed bleutrade.com asking them if they would be legends and relist nyc.
Could we have another donation address set up(in btc)to raise the required listing fee's for exchanges such as www.coinexchange.io and novaexchange.com
any other ideas team?
Hey, the coin itself says NYC coin for New Yorkers. Get on with your life non-new yorker. I won't complain since I am not able to comprehend how one can find it in a sea of thousands of people, maybe a parade float  somewhere? In case you find it, do you shout "I love new york coin"? then all of a sudden 100,00 NYC coins will suddenly appear  out of nowhere? or some thug will go near you and says  "You have won 100,000 NYC coins" in a thuggish accent. Creepy erxperience I would say.

We'll be walking and along parade route all day. We'll be wearing large body buttons (18-26" diameter) - front and rear. We will get NewYorkCoin seen by thousands and thousands of New Yorker's (and maybe some press). Do we sound thuggish? This is not mob coin. MEET NEW YORK COIN.
Activity: 57
so how many have been mined with that first 600,000 blocks plus the 30 billion?
Is there any easy way to find out?

Activity: 361
3 million blocks * 10,000 a block = 30 billion.
Activity: 486
Hey, the coin itself says NYC coin for New Yorkers. Get on with your life non-new yorker. I won't complain since I am not able to comprehend how one can find it in a sea of thousands of people, maybe a parade float  somewhere? In case you find it, do you shout "I love new york coin"? then all of a sudden 100,00 NYC coins will suddenly appear  out of nowhere? or some thug will go near you and says  "You have won 100,000 NYC coins" in a thuggish accent. Creepy experience I would say.
Jump to: