Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 70. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Meet cryptocurrency's legal eagles. You don't belong here. You will not succeed in your nefarious attempts to disrupt and neutralize. You are just temporary nuisances. NYC has regained EVERYTHING lost from 51% attack. Plus NYC gained updated code/wallets and a responsive help line. Good job, folks!

P.S. Very nice website, too!

Is SouthXchange ($80,000/day total exchange volume) the next game-changer??? F'in clowns!

This guy is so stupid it’s sad 😢 , the whole purpose of some of those “smaller volume “ exchanges are to help with the network security as pools like pro hashing themselves said YOBIT is unreliable so they won’t use it much so currently once graviex goes down so does the network hash but I forgot security isn’t something that worries you! Prohashing supports SouthXchange 🤔 💭  think about that for a moment,while all you can think about is gains for your fat sack of nyc that you’ve mined since day 1 a network with no security is basically a sitting duck and will eventually become worthless 💯🗽
Meet cryptocurrency's legal eagles. You don't belong here. You will not succeed in your nefarious attempts to disrupt and neutralize. You are just temporary nuisances. NYC has regained EVERYTHING lost from 51% attack. Plus NYC gained updated code/wallets and a responsive help line. Good job, folks!

Is SouthXchange ($80,000/day total exchange volume) the next game-changer??? F'in clowns!
[/quot]

YOBIT SUCKS  plain and simple , and all the things good about nyc noted here was done by the community devs, you had no part in helping anything here other than getting yobit back online which I say again was only to get your own nyc to be able to freely moved , btw the site looks way better than that .net bs I’m not sure you realize the doors coin to pay opens for nyc but let’s do like classic Charlie here let’s keep shitting on the work others do while he does nothing but pay an exchange that scammed users to unlock wallets (win win for yobit) You did nothing to help nyc before during or after the 51% other than pay yobit to cover its losses 💯 but don’t worry we’ll wait for your “game changer” announcement if it ever comes 😅 I guess tweeting for binance to accept nyc would do the trick, lame!

Oh I think we will we just have to keep you posting long enough to trace your IP Wink

ROFLMAO! I guess the noob squad can't find me...  Cool It must be my invisibility cloak.

Lol your mouth is real big when it comes to talking about others but you can’t answer any questions anyone asks you directly huh? I guess only you are allowed to screw up nyc and then the community should just let it die silently,You’re a waste man! Lol poor little Charlie if you still had that coin store you always plaster the address for all over I would come and see you 😎, then again you prob might close up the shop just to avoid answering questions 😂
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Welcome back YOBIT!

YOBIT IS NOW TRADING UPDATED NYC CHAIN.

NYC DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS NOW OPEN.

EASY SIGN-UP!
 Grin

NYC's #1 exchange: https://yobit.net

NYC/BTC, NYC/ETH, NYC/DOGE, NYC/USD, NYC/RUR

Where NYC hit 6 sats on MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of trading volume in early Jan 2018. Before active development. Before Coinomi integration. Before retail acceptance. Before "Community" helpline.

How high will NYC price go during upcoming BTC mega-run? And the next? And the one after that? Shocked

Original website: https://newyorkcoin.net

Oh I think we will we just have to keep you posting long enough to trace your IP Wink

ROFLMAO! I guess the noob squad can't find me...  Cool It must be my invisibility cloak.
Activity: 91
Merit: 8

Oh I think we will we just have to keep you posting long enough to trace your IP Wink

Wash trading with myself - nope.

YOBIT suffered huge (7+ Billion NYC) losses - nope.

YOBIT will "never re-open NYC deposits/withdrawals" - NOPE!  Grin

The Community high-life's that enabled 1st successful 51% attack in NYC's 5 1/2 year history - yep.

The Community high-life's that got NYC booted from it's ONLY REAL EXCHANGE - yep, for a little while anyways.  Wink

Hope Community high-life's grabbed some cheapies during NYC's "unexpected" return to all-time price lows.

Looks like smart money can now EASILY grab some NYC when that mega-BTC bull run hits again!  Grin

You funny  Roll Eyes

Everything you say is so backwards, you are basically the Wimp Lo of Crypto:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

see also:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scam-accusation-megathread-normal-modus-operandi-or-shady-practices-5134358
Wash trading with myself - nope.

YOBIT suffered huge (7+ Billion NYC) losses - nope.

YOBIT will "never re-open NYC deposits/withdrawals" - NOPE!  Grin

The Community high-life's that enabled 1st successful 51% attack in NYC's 5 1/2 year history - yep.

The Community high-life's that got NYC booted from it's ONLY REAL EXCHANGE - yep, for a little while anyways.  Wink

Hope Community high-life's grabbed some cheapies during NYC's "unexpected" return to all-time price lows.

Looks like smart money can now EASILY grab some NYC when that mega-BTC bull run hits again!  Grin

P.S. Am I chatting with multiple monikers of JAMES B.? Weren't you the former "Wall St traitor"? Mr Trade Satoshi himself.
The "Community" needs to focus on actions that benefit NYC, not the "Community"

Already 3+ Billion NYC have left Yobit since withdrawals were enabled and the volume has dropped dramatically.  At this point is mostly just you wash trading with yourself  Wink

It's well understood that when you say "NYC" you mean Charlie K's wallet.
By community we mean the larger group of NYC contributors that work to keep others from being scammed by you and other unscrupulous lowlifes  Smiley
NOT the "secret society". NOT the "judeo-Christian society". NOT the "catholic society". The "transparent noob society".  Kiss
The "Community" needs to focus on actions that benefit NYC, not the "Community". Touting a nothing integration like CoinToPay as a "game-changer" is more comedy than fact. COINOMI is a "game-changer". YOBIT is a "game-changer". A large exchange like Coinbene is a "game-changer". Silly little NO VOLUME exchanges are not benefits to NYC. They only serve to keep the price depressed. Has anyone from "Community" even contacted Coin Market Cap yet to remove false warning message??? OR is the "Community" doing everything they can think of (including fabricating losses from attack they enabled) to keep that warning message in place as long as possible??? Things that make you go hmmmmm...

FACTS:
YOBIT is trading updated chain NYC
YOBIT fully enabled NYC deposits AND withdrawals
"Community" has direct contact with CMC, yet a week after above FACTS, the scary WARNING message remains

P.S. Maybe the "Community" should rename themselves the "Society"?

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

Noob haters. Cute. Spend less time here trying to bad-mouth the pioneer of NYC. And do something positive for NYC. Oh, that's right - you're not here for that purpose. Now are you?

So far Yobit looks better than expected.  They are short, but based on the addresses in use since they opened up for withdrawals they have quite a bit in reserve still, so overall this has been a worthwhile effort on your part Charlie and there has been net benefit to the community. I don't really care what your motives actually are as long as the community benefits.  So thanks.
Activity: 641
why yobit volume is so low this days  ?

lets promote nyc in Yobit chat
Noob haters. Cute. Spend less time here trying to bad-mouth the pioneer of NYC. And do something positive for NYC. Oh, that's right - you're not here for that purpose. Now are you?

NYC LOVES YOBIT!

Pioneer 🤢🤮,this is doing something good for nyc it helps people to know you are nothing more than just some guy that mined nyc from the beginning and holds a lot , you don’t help develop you don’t help do anything and the only reason you paid yobit and probably covered their losses was to get ur frozen coins out! Only good thing you’ve done for this community and obviously it wasn’t out the goodness of your heart

NYC LOVES YOBIT!
Looks like I've offended the noobs. Sorry, chump squad. Better luck next time! Grin

Why did you list nyc of a scam exchange? #bitebtc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.860

Why did you want to leave nyc on a chain that could have been attacked at will? (And it did get attack)

Why are you always quick to shit on the devs but when community members ask you questions you ignore them?

Why are you still using an address for the store in Manhattan that has been closed for so long now ?

....you do nothing for nyc And you are a fraud!!!!

Looks like I've offended the noobs. Sorry, chump squad. Better luck next time! Grin

Lol yes u are a sorry excuse of a man it’s ok we already knew
Charlie avoided your question, classic.

Charlie, get your kids outside and walk around with those nyc signs you had them do a couple of years ago.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Spread the word
Make me rich  Grin

Lol classic Charlie is right, But this should show everyone the type of person he is, he’s no leader! And while he avoids the questions of his bad leadership and actions the nyc devs are left cleaning up his mess and constantly having to warn the community of exchanges like bitebtc and yobit (lets hope yobit don’t screw us over again)
Pages:
Jump to: