Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 36. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
By the way, I PM'd richie again and tweeted to trex, rami and richie. I haven't heard anything from richie. Idk what the deal is yet.

Looks like OC is back up on bittrex now

Richie pm'd me before, right after I PM'd him. I was waiting to see results before posting, in case he had trouble. Smiley
This means that all is well now.

We still need to find a way to help crazyearner overcome his problem.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
By the way, I PM'd richie again and tweeted to trex, rami and richie. I haven't heard anything from richie. Idk what the deal is yet.

Richie pm'd me before, right after I PM'd him. I was waiting to see results before posting, in case he had trouble. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

@halofirebtc
Left wallet open all day come back to it crash on client and errors. Wish it would be simple lol guessing it don't like Windows 8.1 x64

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   OrangeCoin-Qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.7.0
  Application Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Fault Module Name:   OrangeCoin-Qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.0.7.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   09ef73c0
  Exception Code:   40000015
  Exception Offset:   00d7b0bd
  OS Version:   6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   b03a
  Additional Information 2:   b03aa74b0464f520b7193f98a776061d
  Additional Information 3:   7be8
  Additional Information 4:   7be89ef21c86e5bf7e5deb22b4a95426

Are you using 1.0.7?

No am using the latest updated one of the website and new links used and blockchain download deleted everything out other than my wallet.dat file and re did.

Current version showing in client running at the moment is v2.0.1.0

I will try to delete everything back up wallet using prive key delete everything and import key in see if that works, as  I have not tried this yet. Maybe the wallet or could be am using SSD drive and it does not like ti as  I had sort of same problems with Bitcoin qt

Ok, keep us posted. I've heard other weird things before about SSD's and crypto. I don't remember exactly what it was though. Ignore my banter. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Left wallet open all day come back to it crash on client and errors. Wish it would be simple lol guessing it don't like Windows 8.1 x64

Problem signature:

Are you using 1.0.7?

No am using the latest updated one of the website and new links used and blockchain download deleted everything out other than my wallet.dat file and re did.

Current version showing in client running at the moment is v2.0.1.0

I will try to delete everything back up wallet using prive key delete everything and import key in see if that works, as  I have not tried this yet. Maybe the wallet or could be am using SSD drive and it does not like ti as  I had sort of same problems with Bitcoin qt
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
OK. Great to see new development. I too had been having the 0 coin issue.

I have my coins back, and I'm synced.

Great job all. Glad to see this back on track!

Thanks. Appreciate the support. Smiley
@halofirebtc

Problem signature:

Are you using 1.0.7?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
OK. Great to see new development. I too had been having the 0 coin issue.

I have my coins back, and I'm synced.

Great job all. Glad to see this back on track!
legendary

Problem signature:
Activity: 36
Nice to see new wallet out and updates are resolving the sync problems that was going on. I have a problem now. Updated synced. All transaction history is their for me wallet however my balance is showing 0 and on block chain info showing my balance yet wallet on PC is not showing any balance of what I meant to have. Any ideas to resolve? have tried rescan and also re index no joy shows all transaction history in transactions yet no coin in wallet.

If you can't see any coins on your wallet , including your balance , please go to debug on your client and type repairwallet and enter.

That should fix all balance issues.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

13:25:01
repairwallet

{
"mismatched spent coins" : 2,
"amount affected by repair" : 18278.93063700
}

Details on wallet.

Address on blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?oXgwHAosJ9K8JCYe1Wai9vEykYzUJyADSJ.htm

Any ideas on what is going on here??

It seems repair wallet found your problem, and it also seems this address has staked since you have posted, according to the explorer. Let us know if if you have actually staked on your end, at block 293140. Smiley

-Halofire
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Nice to see new wallet out and updates are resolving the sync problems that was going on. I have a problem now. Updated synced. All transaction history is their for me wallet however my balance is showing 0 and on block chain info showing my balance yet wallet on PC is not showing any balance of what I meant to have. Any ideas to resolve? have tried rescan and also re index no joy shows all transaction history in transactions yet no coin in wallet.

If you can't see any coins on your wallet , including your balance , please go to debug on your client and type repairwallet and enter.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

Address on blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/address.dws?oXgwHAosJ9K8JCYe1Wai9vEykYzUJyADSJ.htm

Leave your wallet open, even let your wallet stake.

I had a problem of a few missing coins, so I left my wallet open and staking.

My problem resolved itself after a few hours.

I suggest you leave your wallet staking for a whole day.

Your coins are safe, because you saved your wallet.dat, your wallet still contains details of transactions.

I can confirm that this worked for me as well. After 2.0.1 re-synch from scratch, I was 25k coins short even after leaving wallet open overnight. Reapirwallet didn't help, but once I let it stake, it now matches the explorer.
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

Leave your wallet open, even let your wallet stake.

I had a problem of a few missing coins, so I left my wallet open and staking.

My problem resolved itself after a few hours.

I suggest you leave your wallet staking for a whole day.

Your coins are safe, because you saved your wallet.dat, your wallet still contains details of transactions.
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has not worked.

repairwallet

{
}

Details on wallet.

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Check I follow.
I have still an old wallet and maybe I try to synq that with the new client.
Only 1000 OC in that wallet.
Is there a bootstrap server?

Is there now also a PI-wallet and MacOSX-wallet?

have a nice day,
Jan
ps Tomorrow I give presentation about EnergyCoin on Bitcoin conference in Amsterdam.
http://bitcoinference.com/2015/EnergyCoin.html
@halofirebtc
Development Fund Report: 241418.201557
Activity: 36
Updated the OP:

Updated subject to read 2.0.1. look up ^  Cheesy Cheesy
Updated the timeline
Updated raven's garden link.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
@halofirebtc
Just keep your wallet open, your account balance should resolve itself.

I had a similar problem, where my wallet had slightly less coins, but I kept my wallet open for a few hours and my account balance resolved itself.

I had lost about half of my stack when I first loaded up 2.0.1 because I was staking on both chains on 1.0.9/2.0.0 at one point. I did lose about 2 weeks worth of stakes, but I have my balance correct enough now. My 2.0.1 wallet thought my coins were sent out for staking to never return. I loaded up an older wallet.dat from March and it's fine. The way our PoS works, as long as you have one wallet.dat with your addresses in it, syncing up will find all of your tx's and stakes. I do not suggest relying on this method of relying on the network. It's best to save wallet.dats regularly.

If John's suggestion doesn't work, then try syncing from an older wallet.dat if you have one.
We'll go from there if you still have trouble. Smiley

By the way, are all of your transactions marked with a little green check in the transactions tab?
legendary
Just keep your wallet open, your account balance should resolve itself.

I had a similar problem, where my wallet had slightly less coins, but I kept my wallet open for a few hours and my account balance resolved itself.

Pages:
Jump to: