Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 45. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I’ve heard that the project interacts on political stage. The creators and the managers are included in the composition of some commissions and Databroker DAO is already included in some alliances. On the one hand it’s good. On the other, doesn’t this mean that in the future such a good project can just fall in hands of the government?
Hello. You fears are unfounded. The managers of Databroker DAO are really the members of European committee which is engaged in promotion and development of new technologies, but there’re no concerns to investors. It’s just research and marketing activity.
What Alliance was mentioned earlier?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that the project interacts on political stage. The creators and the managers are included in the composition of some commissions and Databroker DAO is already included in some alliances. On the one hand it’s good. On the other, doesn’t this mean that in the future such a good project can just fall in hands of the government?
Hello. You fears are unfounded. The managers of Databroker DAO are really the members of European committee which is engaged in promotion and development of new technologies, but there’re no concerns to investors. It’s just research and marketing activity.
Activity: 325
Merit: 1
Looks like farms will become hi tech if they use this concept!) Can it be used for determining the  right time  for harvest?

Nice use case! There would be many interested buyers of this data i'm sure  Smiley
Activity: 252
Looks like farms will become hi tech if they use this concept!) Can it be used for determining the  right time  for harvest?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
How soon tokens are gonna get used after ICO?
Hello! Tokens are gonna get used a week later (April 16, 2018).
Activity: 364
How soon tokens are gonna get used after ICO?
Activity: 322
the DAO DataBroker project tries to use it with blockchain technology, concept of sensor data, measured data, collected and reported and analyzed, which can be visualized using graphs, drawings or other analytical tools, hopefully this project gets a warm response for investors.
Activity: 266
steady this project conceptualized sensor data, sell and buy sensor data in addition reinforced a team of reliable developers and have established many cooperation presale still long 19 maret already can not wait for what will be the result
Activity: 60
Where in the world do you expect DataBroker DAO to be the most productive?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Not only sensors but the whole smart home systems are popular now when it comes to housing and communal services… Does DataBroker takes into account this concept as well?
Activity: 350
Where else can I get dtx?
After ICO you can get it on chankura.com and not only!
Activity: 196
I work in industrial sector and I’m really interested in the use of IoT- sensors. It’s said in the white paper that they can be used for various purposes. But what exactly?  Are they going to get info about environment only?
No. It’s gonna be the operational records data. The purpose of IoT-sensors is to improve efficiency and lowering the expenses. For example, vehicle data: traffic info or CO2 emission before and after the car was serviced.
hmmm… Is it going to damage compeny’s trade secret?
DataBroker DAO allows companies to provide certain data only not all of their manufacturing process details. Confidentiality is protected.
Great! Can it be used for equipment?
When it comes to preventive maintenance it’s extremely important. The whole business depend on that. IoT-sensors gather a lot of information about the equipment and NN can process this info afterwards and decided whether or not it should be checked sometime soon.
Sounds about right. That’s exactly what I was interested in. What NN is gonna be used?
Activity: 224
I work in industrial sector and I’m really interested in the use of IoT- sensors. It’s said in the white paper that they can be used for various purposes. But what exactly?  Are they going to get info about environment only?
No. It’s gonna be the operational records data. The purpose of IoT-sensors is to improve efficiency and lowering the expenses. For example, vehicle data: traffic info or CO2 emission before and after the car was serviced.
DataBroker DAO allows companies to provide certain data only not all of their manufacturing process details. Confidentiality is protected.
When it comes to preventive maintenance it’s extremely important. The whole business depend on that. IoT-sensors gather a lot of information about the equipment and NN can process this info afterwards and decided whether or not it should be checked sometime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: