Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 46. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
50% bonus is available to all early investors.
wow really? this is a pretty good bonus, and with this surely many investors are interested to join.
Activity: 56
Merit: 20
I don't really get why your blockchain technology of transferring data will be cheaper than current ones? How carefully you made the research on that point?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
50% bonus is available to all early investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hey Dylan, what will happen to the tokens that will remain unsold during each phase of the ICO? Will they carry towards next phase or will be burned?
Hello! Follow me to the next stage!
Why? As this is a clear development rule of the market. It is hard not to wait for this moment! will not be burned because the bright is in front of you!
Activity: 406
Who will be included in the project ecosystem? How many participants will be in it?
Activity: 238
Who will ultimately benefit from the use of this platform, besides investors?
Activity: 266
Are there any global companies with which DataBroker DAO could be compared?
Activity: 238
Are there any bonuses on the upcoming stage of the pre-sale?
Activity: 280
To participate in the project, is it necessary to buy these sensors and "connect" them to the platform?
Activity: 826
What kind of data is this platform looking for to be provided with? All kinds of data where the application of the sensor makes sense? Or is it more about movement of objects?

DataBroker DAO is a decentralised marketplace for all IoT sensor data.

Ah ok so does that mean that you are also going to provide physical hardware, like the sensors that are connected to your blockchain and deliver the data?
The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
Are there any problems with the use of the information that they provide?
Yes, but only at the current moment of this direction development! The collected data has an extremely low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be freed up, because of the oddness of market participants. As a result, the containment of development in the industry. DataBroker DAO has all the chances to improve the situation.
what will the project platform provide?
I'm really interested in the information that is collected with the help of sensors and I think that there are a lot of such people!
I think that even if there are any problems with the use of information, they can be resolved quickly
The owner of the sensor will receive 80% of the data listed for him for IoT-data
Already tomorrow begins the preliminary sale, the entrance is at least 10ETH, but the bonus is 50%!
10 ETH is quite a large amount, but I think that large investors are interested in this project and therefore it will not be a problem for them
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
The owner of the sensor will receive 80% of the data listed for him for IoT-data
Already tomorrow begins the preliminary sale, the entrance is at least 10ETH, but the bonus is 50%!
Activity: 294
What is the minimum to participate in the pre-sale?
The minimum is 10 Eth! That’s quite significant amount!
Activity: 322
What is the minimum to participate in the pre-sale?
The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
Yes, but only at the current moment of this direction development! The collected data has an extremely low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be freed up, because of the oddness of market participants. As a result, the containment of development in the industry. DataBroker DAO has all the chances to improve the situation.
I'm really interested in the information that is collected with the help of sensors and I think that there are a lot of such people!
Very promising project. Maybe I missed that information but has the project made any    preliminary agreements with potential data buyers? How many?
Judging by the road map, it is too early to conclude such agreements. The project will most likely start working no sooner than 2020
In general, the demo version of the project is already working, do you think that launching a full-fledged application will take so long?

2020 is quite a long time-horizon. Chances would be extremely high that someone with sufficient resources likes the concept and goes for it themselves and do it faster.
Perhaps the development staff is small enough and the work is slow ...
Well, by 2020, this is the final, perhaps the working version will be launched much earlier

in two years right ? not long time ,i can wait to this excellent time ,but before the prodcut come out ,can team post develop process here?

You would say that two years in crypto is not a long time? I have a different opinion on that. The space is driven by so much innovation, speed and dedication that it's very possible to see another team build something like this quicker.
It seems to me that they set 2020 as the maximum period in which they want to carry out this work. If they manage to do this before, it will be great
Merit: 0
In general, DataBroker DAO will free up the potential of data, that is still unavailable, with "low" value by creating an integration market of additional services. It's some kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!
Who will play the role of a service buyer?
In general, DataBroker DAO will free up the potential of data, that is still unavailable, with "low" value by creating an integration market of additional services. It's some kind of Bloomberg or Thomson Reuters in the new market!
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: