Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Open Now🔥]DataBroker DAO ⭐ Decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data. - page 47. (Read 38246 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
Are there any problems with the use of the information that they provide?
Yes, but only at the current moment of this direction development! The collected data has an extremely low utilization rate and their social benefits cannot be freed up, because of the oddness of market participants. As a result, the containment of development in the industry. DataBroker DAO has all the chances to improve the situation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The technological effectiveness and the approach of the developers provoke interest and respect. I love new technologies. I would like to clarify for myself whether the project is going to distribute some of its IOT sensors or to service them? Maybe to trade the collected information?
The business is based on collecting, processing and selling collected information to various participants. Today, this is how the concept is formulated. That’s obvious, everyone is mostly interested in the information that can be collected with the sensors!
Are there any problems with the use of the information that they provide?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What kind of fund for the platform will be created based on the results of the ICO?
10% of the tokens! The fund will be used to give corporate customers the opportunity to purchase tokens for currency units, which will facilitate the transition of key users to the platform. This is the Development Fund!
Activity: 238
I would just like to get acquainted with the instructions of one IoT-sensor! Understand how it can be used and what is required. Available?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
By the results of the ICO, tokens will be blocked! Tell me more.
30% or 67,500,000 DTX tokens will be blocked until January 1, 2021. Obviously, this is an excuse for all investors and project managers to work hard to gain access to this in the future)
Very correct decision. This is an incentive for development, and a very good incentive, perhaps even the best. Cool 3 years is a good time. I will follow the development of this project)
Activity: 406
How will the entire sensor network be managed globally? It's a super task!
Activity: 41
When working with data, especially in relation to consumer preferences, it will be necessary to use several sources at once ... The platform will structure and consolidate such data into clusters?

You can see exactly what it's like to buy and sell data on DataBroker DAO using the Beta platform: https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
What kind of fund for the platform will be created based on the results of the ICO?

You might want to check out the "INITIAL VALUE OF THE DTX TOKEN" section of the whitepaper: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf

It goes over the token distribution as well as various statistics such as the average USD value of a single sensor per year.
Is it now possible to say how wide the market of data consumers will be provided by the project platform? I would like to understand the possible scale.

You might want to check out the stakeholders section of the whitepaper: https://databrokerdao.com/whitepaper/WHITEPAPER_DataBrokerDAO_en.pdf

There are many parties who can benefit from data, including Sensor owners, Network operators, Sensor manufacturers, Smart city initiatives, the Agricultural sector, Academics and Data Processors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
 It revolutionize and standardize the four industry crypto, blockchain, marketplace for IoT sensor data, creating disruptive economics of scale on a global level.
I'm interested in all the functionality of working with the platform-supplied ... Because there will be a lot of them and possibly many applications. Who will create their finished products? And what will it be? Developers will offer their own set of use cases?

We have a fully functioning beta platform for you to try out! https://beta.databrokerdao.com/account
By the results of the ICO, tokens will be blocked! Tell me more.

The DTX pre-sale starts MARCH 19TH, 2018 - 4PM CET. Make sure to go to the website to register: https://databrokerdao.com/
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

DataBroker DAO is now listed on ICOinRating.

You can support DataBroker DAO through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/databrokerdao/.
What kind of data is this platform looking for to be provided with? All kinds of data where the application of the sensor makes sense? Or is it more about movement of objects?

DataBroker DAO is a decentralised marketplace for all IoT sensor data.
Activity: 224
When working with data, especially in relation to consumer preferences, it will be necessary to use several sources at once ... The platform will structure and consolidate such data into clusters?
Activity: 364
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is it now possible to say how wide the market of data consumers will be provided by the project platform? I would like to understand the possible scale.
Activity: 112
I'm interested in all the functionality of working with the platform-supplied ... Because there will be a lot of them and possibly many applications. Who will create their finished products? And what will it be? Developers will offer their own set of use cases?
The ecosystem will have data processors - these are DataBroker DAO members who acquire data with the intention of enriching them, reselling or processing for their customers. Enrichment can take many forms, and data handlers can be classified according to the complexity of the analysis. While there is no question that the creators themselves will offer ready-made products.
Ok! What handlers can this be?
The simplest option is simple data services that collect disparate and incomplete data from several sources and offer to buy them in an already processed and ordered form. There are more complex systems.
More complex and interesting ...
For example, the Intelligence, which processes the calculated data using analytical rules and calculations used to obtain additional information from the collected data and facilitates the decision-making process.
Is that all? Or are there even more advanced members?
Pages:
Jump to: