Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 11. (Read 301356 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I know this post will hold almost no weight since it is a fresh account that i just made (i never had one on here before).  But for anyone still waiting on a deposit still, i tired to deposit a full 7 days ago and it just showed up today. I deposited to 2 different accounts with in bitcoin fog and never made any micro deposits afterward as some people are now suggesting.  Just want to give any nervous nellys out there some hope, just hang in there and hopefully yours will show up eventually too.
Activity: 4
So since others have seemed to get their transactions to go through w/ BTC Fog, and my BTC still hadn't shown up in my account there, I decided to try the 'small deposit' others have said seemed to have worked, and sure enough, after I xferred 0.00001 into the account and it cleared, all my bitcoin showed up in my account.  I have now successfully withdrawn all the BTC to my main wallet.  So glad this worked out (for me), and I hope others have similar luck!!!

Cheers!
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
so I just made a deposit into the fog right before I noticed that stupid message on the front page. started googling and stumbled on this thread. yall had me freaking out for an hour, then i refreshed and the deposit was there. just letting yall know it worked for me and it took about an hour to go through. for those of you who've had unknown withdrawals, did you have weak passwords or something? i use like a 100 bit keepass pw

When i look at how my BTC's traveled, they arrived to my bitcoinfog address on the 19th (many days after the deposit was made), then there's 10 withdrawals to various addresses and the final amount is 0 BTC.

How is this a technical issue, it doesnt look like it, but i wouldn't say i know a lot about how these transactions works. My password is strong, i also don't see how password would be a "technical issue" (like it says on their page), password has nothing to with the deposits to the address taking several days (that would be a technical issue, i'd say) and then it seems like they BTC went to other adresses, for some reason.

Activity: 1
so I just made a deposit into the fog right before I noticed that stupid message on the front page. started googling and stumbled on this thread. yall had me freaking out for an hour, then i refreshed and the deposit was there. just letting yall know it worked for me and it took about an hour to go through. for those of you who've had unknown withdrawals, did you have weak passwords or something? i use like a 100 bit keepass pw
Yes, it is good to see a new message posted on the BTC FOG site!!
Perhaps there is hope, perhaps, we will see our deposits!!

keeping fingers crossed!
Activity: 3
today some news on Bitcoin Fog Company Mainpage  :

"We currently experience technical problems which affect deposits. The deposits are delayed. We are working on the situation and it will be ressolved and all deposits of course registered. If you are currently in need your bitcoins mixed fast, you might want to wait with using us until this matter is resolved."

1% Hope ?

seems to have been a technical problem, I finally came Bitcoin account ... I try to get them.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Fuck off. I use them for more than an year and it always works. It seems it's a technical problem, been waiting 3 days for the deposit to appear and it just did. That's only the second time I ever had any kind of problem with them doing multiple deposits a week.

Says the brand new bitcoin fog sockpuppet account with 1 post.

Roll Eyes

Edit - Be sure to let us know how the withdrawal goes, eh?  Smiley

Just registered because there are too many retards who say crap of others trying to promote their own stuff like that one I quoted. And funny how a few posts of new account makes it 100% proof it's a scam.

Well to be fair, do you see ANY posts here in the past few pages saying anything but negative shit/lost money? I don't so IMO, it's now a proven scam, not selective as it was before. Sock puppets. You can't win here anymore. Your posts mean nothing to anyone, not even me ffs. Sorry to even feed you ya trolling idiot.

Riiiight. Because people always come back to a discussion to say their problems are solved and not just create an account to complain then never come back again. No way, never heard of it. Win what? Is that a contest?
I'm one of the people who were having problems and came to say it's gotten better now and you say I'm a SOCKPUPPET, are you 5yo trying to win an imaginary contest?

Hahahaha. Fuck you scammer sock puppet for btc fog. we all know this is 100% scam right now, otherwise, prove it sock puppet newbie. what do you really monitor this thread and now just create an account to defend this known scam?? Idiot. We are not stupid, you are.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Fuck off. I use them for more than an year and it always works. It seems it's a technical problem, been waiting 3 days for the deposit to appear and it just did. That's only the second time I ever had any kind of problem with them doing multiple deposits a week.

Roll Eyes

Just registered because there are too many retards who say crap of others trying to promote their own stuff like that one I quoted. And funny how a few posts of new account makes it 100% proof it's a scam.

Well to be fair, do you see ANY posts here in the past few pages saying anything but negative shit/lost money? I don't so IMO, it's now a proven scam, not selective as it was before. Sock puppets. You can't win here anymore. Your posts mean nothing to anyone, not even me ffs. Sorry to even feed you ya trolling idiot.

Riiiight. Because people always come back to a discussion to say their problems are solved and not just create an account to complain then never come back again. No way, never heard of it. Win what? Is that a contest?
I'm one of the people who were having problems and came to say it's gotten better now and you say I'm a SOCKPUPPET, are you 5yo trying to win an imaginary contest?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

Have they been added to the appropriate threads so hopefully they don't get anymore free money from new or naive users at Bitcointalks?
legendary

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

legendary

Roll Eyes

Bitcoin Fog is a 100% confirmed scam at this point .. no reply to customer emails, no funds hit accounts, nothing.  RIPOFF

3 days now and still no response from support, unable to create new deposit address, and still no BTC showing up in the wallet.

What's the likelihood someone is on vacation and will straighten this out when they get back... ?  lol
Would be nice to think my BTC didn't just disappear, but I guess I have to come to terms with it. 

Bitcoin fog, after months of successful transactions, who knew...??

How do we know its not a scam?

Bitcoinfog is the most trusted service in my opinion, I'd ignore all these noob accounts screaming nonsense.

you are so right Please send your coins to Bitcoinfog.We are all noobs and you are my personal Hero of 2015  Cry
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com
Activity: 5
I have worked with Fog for 2 month and everything have been all right. But... I sent money about 10 btc on my account on 4 wallet and nothing came. I tried sent 0.0001 on wallet but nothing changed. It's so sorrowfully. Of course i wrote to support and nobody answered me.
fucking bastards...
Same here transfered 3 days ago and nothing shows up in my account, tried 0.0001 2 times and still nothing.

No respons from support and unable to create new deposit addresses.

STAY AWAY OR YOU WILL BE SCAMMED
Pages:
Jump to: