Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 12. (Read 301356 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do not put bitcoins on bitcoinfog, they steal bitcoins, BitcoinFog scammers Sad

My username ASeRTYuuui , two days ago I sent bitcoins on bitcoinfog, transactions 80 confirmations, but in my account bitcoinfog nothing, zero... I wrote to support, they don't answer, tried twice to send a mini deposit to the same address, has not helped.

BitcoinFog scammers Sad  warn all your friends not to use this service.
Activity: 2
i created a new account:

After logIn there is no deposit-adress. When hit the "generate"-button i get an error:

"Cannot create a new address at this time, please try again later."

DONT USE BITCOIN FOG
Same for me  Angry
I deposited 3.5 btc 2 days ago (2 transactions) and still nothing, it still hasn't shown up.

I also try this "trick" from posting #443 and deposited 0.0001 btc to one of the five adresses to "unstuck" the deposit transactions, don't work.
Support don't answer. What's going on at bitcoin fog? Exit-Scam or technical issue?

Very bad feeling  Angry
Activity: 4
Have the same issue from yesterday.  Deposited .86btc and it still hasn't shown up 24 hours later.
I was unable to generate a new deposit address as well, so something is broken for sure.  And no response from support at all.

Cry
Same for me. Maybe a technical bug? Never had any problems with the fog.
1 BTC went away Sad
Activity: 3
about 100 confirmations to my Bitcoin Fog address and nothing arrived.I hope its only a little problem,but supports does not reply to my message,i have a bad feeling.
Activity: 7
Deposited a little under 1 BTC over 24 hours ago and it still hasn't shown up in my Bitcoinfog account. Has >60 confirmations in the correct address. I've used Bitcoinfog successfully before but this time I'm worried it's not gonna go through Sad. All ye who wish to tumble thy coins, beware Bitcoinfog! I will post again if it ends up going through.

Activity: 1
Got ripped off yesterday too... only a small amount but it got instantly withdrawn. bitcoinfog is dead.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
What does "confirmation" stands for? For example "60 confirmations". Also, how does "request payment" work? Does it send out an email (hmm are emails even linked to BTC addresses) or what happens?

Guess i'm ripped off as well.. Would've taken me 10 seconds to google and find this thread, doh. Lesson learned and lots of money (to me at least) lost Sad

Are there any similar services, that aren't scammers (yet)?

I have been using Bitcoin Fog for over 2 years and never had a issue UNTIL 1 month ago,two unautherized withdraws were made to 2 sep.btc addresses totaling 131 BTC I have sent messages from all TEN of my accounts regarding this robbery and have received NO response. Also remember that BTC Fog where the ones promoting Agora,I would def. stay away from them too.
Selective scamming is rampant!

Just lost 1.5 btc - 4 days ago deposited it into bitcoinfog, still no sign, no replies from support. It's not like I made a mistake - I've used it many times in the past. However this was my largest deposit, and now it's gone.

Do not use bitcoinfog!
Activity: 6
It has been past 10 days now and still didn't get any answer from the support. There are 4.7 BTC locked in one of their wallet and they won't fucking answer me back! Selective scammer?! That's what I'm thinking...we're talking about 1,000 EURO  not 10 euro.

I'm so disappointed.
Activity: 6
I'm waiting for my 4.66 btc in the account. Past 11 confirmations now. Sent ticket to the support, I used it a few before (around 10 btc) and never had problem, over 6 confirmations the balance appeared. But now it's taking too long, and I'm a bit worried.

I'll update the post as soon as I receive an update from the support.
Activity: 44
I transferred 0.42 and it was withdrawn by someone else to an unknown wallet.
No reply by support 48h later.

Annoying because I've used the service a few time with no problems.
Stay clear

i depose 50$ to try them  money show on my account but  when i want make withdraw  nothing happned and i write to support dey dont answer me at all its been  24 h now    on thier site dey said after 6 confirmation you can withdraw now its  60 confirmation and nothing
Yep, they stole 40.00 from me. I assume it is gone after over 500 confirmations and 3 days.
Activity: 4
Ok guys first off I am not trying to scam anyone or get there money that is not me and not what I am here for. I have lost my 100$ I deposited into my account. I had lost my KeePass database (Which had my BTCFOG user and pass in it and I am having to start fresh now Sad Well anyways I had purchased coins from online and sent the coins to my personal address in BTCFOG  and when going to log in had trouble and turned out that my KeePass database was the newer one that I had created and the older one had gotten deleted Sad I have now backed up my new one along with everything else lol!  I do know that my username was Nasty like it always is lol and the same with my Password. I am now using more sophiticated passwords than I used to hence why the pass and user where shorter and created with my nasty imgaination lol! I have the BTCFOG address the money is sitting in right now as we speak. I had to create a new Login to use this service. Any ideas on how to retrive my old account or just have my money transfered to my new account? I am not going anywhere so if something where to happen you will be able to contact me.  Any admin could plz contact me or respond to help. Like I said I am just trying to get my money back and or just deposited into my BTCFOG newly created account. Would greatly appreciate any help Smiley
Activity: 9
OMG... It worked twice... Now its the third time I try and...

I scheduled a withdraw, which never started, so I cancelled it to re-schedule... But, when I did it, my bitcoins didnt get back to my account, neither got to my wallets...

Why is Bitcoin Fog so well-referred in the surface`s deepnet sites?!?!? Everywhere, even trusted sites, its marked as a realiable service... But, so many ppl yelling its not trustable........................ and now, my withdraw didnt started, the bitcoind didnt get back to my accont, and they didnt get to my wallets.............

Worried... pretty worried... Ill wait a few, just a few, to say if it is or not a damn scam...

----------------------------------------

I tried sending 0,0001 BTC to one of my BCF wallets, as other users related this "unstucked" the deposit transations... Well, It worked... the BTC returned to my account. And already withdrawed to my wallet.

By the way... The user that started this thread (and whom I think is a BCF admin) doesnt log in to this forum since November 14, 2014... What happened? Doesnt he see that his site, after earning the BTC users confidence, is now losing it? Why doesnt he say something here?!?!? Anything?!?!? Tell us why so much delays, why login failures, why sometimes its needed a tiny deposit so the whole balance shows up... How long do they pretend to hold on old positive reviews, when all the new ones are accusing then of scamming or, at least, some incompetence? Cant understand that... Getting trusted in this business is so hard, and they dont look to care about losing their good image. I cant understand this "stand in silence" bad marketing.
No, actually bitcoin is a scam, people should beware and keep away.
Made two deposits in beginning of last month and neither of them has appeared to my account. Got no reply to any of my support requests.

Not saying that they are scammers. What would be correct term for service that keeps your money for six weeks and refuse to reply support requests?

Edit: Thanks Darko98, new mini deposit worked for me also. Its not a scam, they just suck big time in support.
Pages:
Jump to: