Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 13. (Read 301356 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My withdraw has been completed. Sometimes btcfog has technical problems, but they aren't scammers.
Activity: 9
I had the problem with the withdrawing... after completed, nothing came to my wallet, and no transactions were in the blockchain.info...

I sent a support request...

I read all the scam concerns... And all the delaying problems...

And when I was about to post the problem here, the bitcoins arrived in my wallet... with 8 hours of delay...

I got in dispair... all my money... nothing in blockchain.info... "I got s*****", I thought... even communicated my partners... lol

But, looks like I got lucky and my withdraw was successfull... altough, this exp makes me ask: "should I ever use BitCoin Fog again"? Cause, now I got a 8h delay... but I saw ppl telling days and days of delay, and makes me doubt if a delay can becomes a "never happening"...

Next time maybe Ill try the blockchain.info method of mixing... Is that as good as Fog, in mixing?

--------------------------

EDIT: I mixed again with Bitcoin Fog, cause it was in my "confort zone", didnt want to try a new way... And It worked allright, not even delay. I got lucky, for sure. They are not scammers, but if you need a fast mixing... well, try a dif method...
Hello. I have the same problem. Yesterday I did withdrew the amount from the fog to one of my wallets. The amount has reportedly been sent by the fog to the account, but I do not see any transactions on my wallet in the blockchain.

EDIT: the funds have been transferred
Activity: 1
Hello, I've had the same issue as bigcat123. I've deposited somewhere close to 0.5 BTC to the fog, which was successful - I initially planned on going for the 10 BTC I have, but I decided against that as a first try. I've then withdrew the amount from the fog, to one of my wallets. Although the amount has reportedly been sent by the fog to the account, I do not see any transactions to my wallet in the blockchain, and it's already been 7 hours since the process "COMPLETED"

Here's what my "withdrawal" window says (some things have been redacted out for privacy):
Withdraw 0.X to X(bitcoin address), spread across X hours.
Finished 7 hours 22 minutes ago.

I've opened up a support ticket, waiting for their reply. I'll let you know if the status updates and if I get my bitcoins in the wallet. For clarification, I did use the URL mentioned by the OP at the beginning of this thread.

Edit 1: It seems that the main page of the service now announces that there are issues with withdrawals, and that this will be back soon (5-10 hours). Will keep updating you on this issue.
Edit 2: the funds have been transferred, thanks BitFog and sorry for the confusion. It seems they had a problem with their systems.
Activity: 3
NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

just trying to send 0.0001 to the same address and suddenly all BTC shown on the balance.
already withdrawed.

yeah thats bullshit man min withdraw is 0.035000 so thats strange!! I tried moving smaller amounts $8 at first and it also disappears however when i withdrew 0.035000 it showed perfectly without the rest of the bulk coins.

is this because its not from the original account that got deleted? please somebody comment on this because there is no such thing as "SUPPORT" team here at bitcoin fog.
Activity: 3
Does support ever respond?

I created an account the other day, Logged into the account the next day, dumped 2.7btc and the day after I go to try and deposit my washed coins and my password "no longer works".

Ive created a new account to message support since I cant seem to log into my account with my funds and 2 days have gone by with no response.... great

ive waited hard into the third day with no response with over 9 coins dissapearing, i done a dummy run and after 2 hours it showed so i done the rest then i couldnt log into my acc.. i now in this acc have less than the required amount to withdraw to the required wallet so i tried to transfer $8 2 days ago then another $5 today hoping that i can "push" the previous almost $3000 worth of coins.

support team my ass! good for nothing not a reply or fuck all in over 48 hrs is this site just a scam??

WARNING DO NOT USE BITCOINFOG!!

at least til they get there shit together and start showing support and looking after their customers!!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

It looks like I should repeat what I earlier wrote re Bitcoinfog...:

"They ought to pass a law that you cannot use a BTC mixer (tumbler) until after you have read this thread."

bitcointalk member _otacon_ (Comment 421 above) wrote:

"A clearnet bitcoin blender...lol I can just see LE looking at the transactions as they come in. Anything that's hosted on the clearnet has zero anonymity and is not secure."

_otacon_ might be right re LE.  It might be that NO ONE can beat the Big Rhino (US federal government) with all of their neat-o NSA tools...

I am not concerned about NSA and our friends at .gov, but I think that adroit use of mixers (and exchanges, etc.) are likely to give almost anyone "Pretty Good Privacy".

The feds probably have TOR compromised anyway...  Probably no place to hide from them...
Activity: 1

I created an account the other day, Logged into the account the next day, dumped 2.7btc and the day after I go to try and deposit my washed coins and my password "no longer works".

Ive created a new account to message support since I cant seem to log into my account with my funds and 2 days have gone by with no response.... great
THE SAME THING JUST HAPPENED TO ME. I deposited a over .6 BTC(~$160). It showed up in the fog just fine. I withdrew it to another wallet and ONLY $8 SHOWED UP AND MY PASSWORD NO LONGER WORKS. wtf is going on this was on February 27th....

I messaged support via another account with no luck yet
Yeah they got back to me within a few hours when I had a delay withdrawing my btc. Are you sure you were using the correct site (from the OP) and not a phishing site?

Yeah..  Undecided Its the site from the original post. I dont want to keep messaging them and have them be annoyed.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Yeah they got back to me within a few hours when I had a delay withdrawing my btc. Are you sure you were using the correct site (from the OP) and not a phishing site?

Activity: 4
yes.
it looks like mini deposit "pushed" all previous payments which were lost.
it work. confirm by me.
Activity: 8
Deposit now in wallet.

I suggest depositing a small amount to push the original deposit.
Activity: 8
My initial deposit has not arrived in my wallet. It must be two weeks now.

In light of reading the previous post I have deposited minimal amounts to my wallet addresses in hope that this 'pushes' my first deposit.

Will update after 24 hours.
yes.
it looks like mini deposit "pushed" all previous payments which were lost.
NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

just trying to send 0.0001 to the same address and suddenly all BTC shown on the balance.
already withdrawed.
they return 25BTC to you?
minimal withdraw 0.035BTC on this service
NOT SCAM, ok ) tnx

already withdrawed.
Im send some funds to bitcoinfog address 6 or 7 days ago and they so far not shown in the balance.
Administrators, please fix BF service or close it.

i think they already closed it.. with all stolen btc.
Im send some funds to bitcoinfog address 6 or 7 days ago and they so far not shown in the balance.
Administrators, please fix BF service or close it.
Activity: 6
Even if the blockchain doesn't pick up the transfer right away it should never take longer than a few hours for the transfer to be complete. The darknet blender I use only needs 2 confirmations before the process is completed anf the coins are transferred out. Standard number of completions is 6. 2-3 days? Are you people insane? The longest I've ever waited is 4 hours and that's only because the chain didn't pick up the transaction right away. Normally from initial transfer -> blending -> wallet takes 20 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: