Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Bitcoin Fog: Secure Bitcoin Anonymization - page 15. (Read 301363 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
My withdrawal went through in a timely manner.

However, I still discourage from using Bitcoin Fog, as 30+ hours to credit coins and a total lack of communication is totally unacceptable.

How do we know its not a scam?

Bitcoinfog is the most trusted service in my opinion, I'd ignore all these noob accounts screaming nonsense.

On the Evolution market forum you can find multiple threads with vendors complaining about problems with Bitcoin Fog.

Btw: when you consider Bitcoin Fog the most trusted service, why do you advertise Bitmixer.io in your signature?

And why do have Bitcointalk users with a post cont of >100 the tendency to start trolling? Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitcoinfog is the most trusted service in my opinion, I'd ignore all these noob accounts screaming nonsense.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Activity: 4
Just an update, I have now fully withdrawn my btc successfully
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
my coins came through after 30 hours. Withdrew them will update

update:coins came through. Bitfog is just slow. I hope all works out for everyone. I'm pretty sure they will come through
Activity: 3
however, the coin only turned up after i had messaged bitcoin fog support asking for help with the problem, and stating that i wished to deposit more coin with them, this has made me suspiscious that the transfer was only made because bitcoin fog thought that i was indeed going to deposit more coin with them,

After I read that, i contacted the "support" with the same kind of "promise".
GUESS WHAT. 1-2h later the coins showed up on my account!
Withdraw all your funds out of bitcoin fog and NEVER use this site again for your own safety!
Hi, I just wanted to share my recent experiences with bitcoinfog.

Been regularly using the service for over a year now, sometimes there were some delays, but at the end I always got my money.
Until very recently...

On Sunday 8th February I made 2 payments of 3.1BTC and 1BTC.
First payment of 3.1BTC finally appeared on my account after almost 48h of waiting, but second one never made it.

It did my standard procedure - contact the support, but tbh I don't even know why I bother, they never ever responded to any of my concerns.

So, now after almost 5 days of delay and "customer support" (joke) silence, I finally lost my hope and decided to never ever use their service again.

I don't think though they consciously scammed me, why only for 1BTC, they had an opportunity to take more regularly.
I think the infrastructure of their service is simply unreliable.

Mr Akemashite Omedetou thank you for doing business with you, but I'm out now!

anyone who got their coins later had also suspicious unauthorized movement of their coins to several different wallets?`
Like bitcoinfog does when it tumbles coins, it sends out all your coins to many different wallets.
According to blockchain it did this without any of my knowledge, never saw my coins again!

Even if you got your coins later on, NEVER use bitcoinfog again!
The lack of communication/support/news about these "delays" make them suspicious. And you don't want to give suspicious people thousands of €/$'s
My Coins have now been credited to my Bitcoin Fog account after more than 30 hours.

Will withdraw them all and update later.
Activity: 6
I opened this account a few days ago because i had made a deposit to bitcoin fog, but my coin had not shown in my account and i was becoming concerned by this, and the lack of communication from bitcoin fog support. My coin eventually turned up, and i managed to transfer funds to another wallet, the whole proccess took almost 24 hours, however, the coin only turned up after i had messaged bitcoin fog support asking for help with the problem, and stating that i wished to deposit more coin with them, this has made me suspiscious that the transfer was only made because bitcoin fog thought that i was indeed going to deposit more coin with them, which obviously i didn't, the point i am making is that not all newbies on here are part of any scam, they are simply concerned people, trying to get information regarding bitcoin fog, i had not used this forum previously, as i had no need to, i am not promoting bitcoin fog, or any other tumbling service, simply trying to relay my experience to others in the hope that everybody gets a good resolution to their problems, however, as i have allready stated, it seems strange to me that my coin was transfered once bitcoin fog thought i would transfer more coin to them, when others who had started the proccess before me were still waiting, the lack of communication from these guys is obviously a serious problem, and i wouldn't trust any firm with my money that refused to talk to me in the "real" world, and this also applies to firms operating on the darknet, i will not be using bitcoin fog again. All the best, Simon UK
No guys!! i don't know how to proove that I actually did just make an account to post in this forum but i posted yesterday, now ive woken up my bitcoins have been deposited. You may not believe me but some of you have hope. Be careful as they may be selective scamming especially for large amounts so i would advise againsed depositing any btc until this blows over.
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Transfered my coins to bitcoinfog, and account balance remained 0.00, ZERO, even after like 70 confirmations.
But what's fishy is how they moved the coins from my bitcoinfog-wallet without permission to 10 different wallets.
They are a SCAM!
And everyone who's like "ah nevermind! after XX hours I got my coins, they are not a scam, they are just slow"
All you people are the scammers themselves with fake accounts

I'm thinking it's bitfog making shill accounts saying they got their coins because most are from people with their first post. Anyone with more than 20 post and has been bitcointalk.org for at least a year have anything to say? so far it's looking like a scam to me. Same thing happened to me and my coins
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Transfered my coins to bitcoinfog, and account balance remained 0.00, ZERO, even after like 70 confirmations.
But what's fishy is how they moved the coins from my bitcoinfog-wallet without permission to 10 different wallets.
They are a SCAM!
And everyone who's like "ah nevermind! after XX hours I got my coins, they are not a scam, they are just slow"
All you people are the scammers themselves with fake accounts
So it's been about 24 hours since I deposited about 5 btc to my account and just now I noticed my coins started being moved around without any credit to my account. Something is phi shy here for sure
Just seen a reddit post with a guy recieving his 6.5btc 3 hours ago after waiting 21 hours so it seems selective or just vairying in delay
Just made an account to add to the thread, i stupidly without knowing the problem deposited a little under 1 btc now 8 hours ago and im waiting. A few days ago it was taking a little longer than usual but it still went through. Anyway I'll let you guys know how it goes.
24 hours into a deposit that blockchain shows is fully confirmed but I still have a zero balance. Support is ignoring my messages, just like everyone else's. There's no bloody excuse for that.

I'd say either it's an exit scam or they've been hacked. Either way I don't think I'll ever see my money and I doubt anyone else will either. And even if I do, that's it for me and Bitcoin Fog. If they would merely communicate I'd be willing to hear what happened and maybe excuse them, but the silence is deafening.

Activity: 8
72 hours into the wait.

Is anyone else experiencing delays this long?
Update

All of my 2.06 Bitcoins ended up in my wallet this morning after 40 hours. Have patience. I'm glad I never got too stressed about it. Hopefully, this withdrawal goes without drama.

Another Update. Coins Transferred out of wallet pretty quickly.
Update: Still nothing after more than 24 hours.

Bitcoin fog staff (most likely a single person) has not yet answered to my message.
Pages:
Jump to: