Pages:
Author

Topic: [announce] Namecoin - a distributed naming system based on Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 595757 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Is the namecoin balance still at cryptopia?  Would someone be able to identify it?
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
Hello Folks,

I have just updated the crypto-docker project at https://github.com/bostontrader/crypto-docker.  Among other things, fans of of NMC might be interested in the following:

With crypto-docker you can build docker images that contain the NMC binaries built from a recent commit of https://github.com/namecoin/namecoin-core using Alpine Linux.

You can choose to build an image without debug symbols, but with optimization, resulting in a rather small image of about 181 MB.  This is built with QT5 and can be viewed from a VNC viewer on the host system.

Or you can choose to build an image with debug symbols and no optimization, resulting in a larger image.  But this image includes gdb and gdbgui which enables you to debug the executables using gdb and a GUI.

Enjoy!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I think we are approaching the day when the real coins will shine, the NMC will be one of those leaders. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Is there some issue with Electrum version ...because there seems to be no connection?There is one server showing but no connection is being made.It is set to find servers automatically.I cannot move any coins off the exchange now.
Thank you and Happy New Year.
Just noticed the same issues pretty bad one to I guess the server is just down?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Is there some issue with Electrum version ...because there seems to be no connection?There is one server showing but no connection is being made.It is set to find servers automatically.I cannot move any coins off the exchange now.
Thank you and Happy New Year.

Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Seriouly,dev abandoned the project?
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I heard a rumour Satoshi is going to dump his stack of BTC and is buying up Namecoin now.Only a rumour of course...

I heard a rumour hornetsnest is going to spread rumours to pump his stack of NMC. Only a rumour of course ...
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
 I support the idea of auctioned domains. Domains should not have the same price. And do you support this idea?
Activity: 1459
Merit: 973

Wow, despite your various challenges, you are still able to edit posts and remove your direct link to a scamsite;
congratulations. #notbad
And you are also able to merit your own sockpuppets; #notsosmartbutstillnotbad

You may now put off the vagina hat aswell.

Wait ... what?

#toobad #notahat

You are like a minnow that has shit blood in a sharktank.Stop hiding behind that alt account you imbecile.You can't hide here scammer ..d_e_d_i_ is a d_ummy  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

Now take your halloween costume off kiddo, there's no candy for you and your stinking socks to get.

Youre a muppet.

Wow, despite your various challenges, you are still able to edit posts and remove your direct link to a scamsite;
congratulations. #notbad
And you are also able to merit your own sockpuppets; #notsosmartbutstillnotbad

You may now put off the vagina hat aswell.

Wait ... what?

#toobad #notahat
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

Now take your halloween costume off kiddo, there's no candy for you and your stinking socks to get.

Youre a muppet.
Yes that kaeltr nonce has really lowered the standard around here shitting all over the thread.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Namecoin is an alter ego of Bitcoin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1166
NEM has had namespaces for a long time.  guys are too late to the party.

You do realise that Namecoin is actually the oldest blockchain besides Bitcoin itself, right?  So it was there long before NEM.
I think you failed your chance miserably, but if you want to try again, please go ahead. Srsly

Who would want to give a delusional shitbag like you anything except a good kick in the mouth.You were given an answer above and all you did was insult the person who was trying to be helpful to you.When you throw a dog like you a bone nobody wants to hear back what it tasted like.Now fuck off and buy some flappycoin.

I see you are still failing.

Now please go back to your cave or whatever place bugs like you crawl back to, when the light goes dark. You can keep on whining there.
Noone believes your crappy shit.

Keep talking to yourself bitch  Roll Eyes
I think you failed your chance miserably, but if you want to try again, please go ahead. Srsly

Who would want to give a delusional shitbag like you anything except a good kick in the mouth.You were given an answer above and all you did was insult the person who was trying to be helpful to you.When you throw a dog like you a bone nobody wants to hear back what it tasted like.Now fuck off and buy some flappycoin.
You still don't get it, do you?

Nah.The only thing I don't get is your attitude ...ya jizzbag  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NEM has had namespaces for a long time.  guys are too late to the party.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1

"Domain name issues" ??

Are you kidding me? They are dead - like not even a corpse. - vaporized, imploded, sucked into a black hole of garbage and feces.

Now take your scam-link where the sun doesn't shine, or I would gladly make it shine there for you.

The poster was only being helpful and already said it isnt trustworthy.It is also the link they gave off their official twitter page.https://twitter.com/WEXnz/status/1065241700237484038  ......ya dumbass noob.

Bwahahahaha!!

"official twitter" -

Muahahahaha!!

You still don't get it, do you? Even if this would be the people originally running btc-e, it is now crystal clear, that they are the dirtiest of the dirtiest pack of scammers.

Their funds will be frozen everywhere - noone will ever get anything back. Good luck suing a bunch of russians in singapore.

Now if you don't have an answer to my original question, please be so kind and simply effoff.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: