Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcement - ASIC mining processor by Butterfly Labs - page 4. (Read 227503 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!

Speaking of failure, let's take a look at Jody's blog.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 Shipping Update
No Little Singles Shipped

Thursday, July 11, 2013 Shipping Update
We shipped no Little Singles today.

Friday, July 12, 2013 Shipping Update

My guess is that Little Singles aren't shipping until the Jalapeno upgrade order dates arrive.  Little Single should not be shipping before S/MR except for in cases of Jally upgrades.  LS came out later.

They already shipped some little singles this week according to Jodys blog. Now they stoppen on ordering date Jun 25th.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!

My guess is that Little Singles aren't shipping until the Jalapeno upgrade order dates arrive.  Little Single should not be shipping before S/MR except for in cases of Jally upgrades.  LS came out later.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
Again it very much looks like a pot/kettle scenario.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!"

I'm not really into mining and haven't ordered anything from butterfly labs so I'm not really orientated to the situation. Did a butterfly labs employee just insult the bitcoin community and his own customers in the most venal terms possible? Or have I got the wrong idea?

Inaba is the COO, so ya he's an employee.  Here's another gem of a quote from Inaba and how he/BFL feel about ALL BT Talk forum members.

Here's what he thinks about forum members.

...  This is why we no longer give a shit about this forum;  Everyone here is monumental assholes, no matter how accommodating one tries to be.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok. I have no dog in this fight but think that's outrageous. I've changed my signature to publicize this behavior.

You're missing a closing quote on that sig. As a programmer, that is driving me insane.

How about:

"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just \"normal\" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?"
A BUTTERFLY LABS EMPLOYEE
I feel a degree of solidarity with anybody who has done business with that reprehensible individual. I think that anyone who is part of the bitcoin community should.

There was mention of legal action. What are the prospects for such action?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 4373
diamond-handed zealot

pot, meet kettle

kettle...pot
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
love it. quote is so so.  just saying you can pick a much more provocative quote from josh. there have been way better.
How about that then?

Also, do you like my new avatar?

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This is the quote you pick? Im sure there are better ones from josh.

Btw the quote was directed at a non customer.
Ok. I have no dog in this fight but think that's outrageous. I've changed my signature to publicize this behavior.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
"You guys try so hard and fail at every attempt.  Does it suck to be such failure, or is it just "normal" for you and you don't know any other method of operation?  Do you lurch from one failure to another, wondering why the world is out to get you?  I've always wondered what it's like to be bad at everything you do, unable to succeed at anything.  It's actually pretty funny, keep it up!"

I'm not really into mining and haven't ordered anything from butterfly labs so I'm not really orientated to the situation. Did a butterfly labs employee just insult the bitcoin community and his own customers in the most venal terms possible? Or have I got the wrong idea?
Nope, Thats exactly what he does, and keeps doing.
LittleFury™ is a good alternative to BFL

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Don't get upset guys his comment was directed at BFL_Josh !

Have you watched Fight Club  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

heh..hehehehehehehe.ahahahahhahahaa...ahahhahahahahahahah  Grin     I have the feeling there is an entire year worth of customers waiting for a product that may feel similarly.

ps: i havent been following closely, but is 'Inaba' actually a BFL employee? I keep hearing so, but trolls be trollin'  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1071218

suddenly, it seems a lot less funny what Inaba said.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

heh..hehehehehehehe.ahahahahhahahaa...ahahhahahahahahahah  Grin     I have the feeling there is an entire year worth of customers waiting for a product that may feel similarly.

ps: i havent been following closely, but is 'Inaba' actually a BFL employee? I keep hearing so, but trolls be trollin'  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1071218
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Alright, listen up, no one say anything about BFL after the above comment.

No, not even it's management or any forms of [perceived] incompetence therein.

Let him bask in the glowing irony of his own statement and circumstance.

Shhh....just let it be.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: