Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcement - ASIC mining processor by Butterfly Labs - page 8. (Read 227503 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So many scams vendors ...so little time.

Yes, most scammers vendors are posting too much text, videos and images! Just provide us with your BTC addresses, we have no time to lose - time is money!  Grin

Please don't modify my words and pretend as though you're quoting me. K? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

So even after that update the retard from BoB decided to make it a draw? Amazing! Also everyone else using BoB right now is just supporting the tard admin.
Yup... Pushing the dates back... Bending the rules...
Rediculos...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

So even after that update the retard from BoB decided to make it a draw? Amazing! Also everyone else using BoB right now is just supporting the tard admin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Yeah,I remember that & then this was said @ the time of the price increase,"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of April 2013."

Now on FB "gonna ship next week"...............................yeahhhhh  Roll Eyes

That means that this week they'll be asking for the trade-ins to be shipped to them.

That means they are using a fictitious business name and state of incorp. when they sent units to the FCC for testing because as of Monday the FCC has yet to touch a single product line produced by BF Labs. I'm not trying to be funny here, but those labels will probably take a couple days to make, then shipped, then somebody at the lab will need to be trained to put them on the units which will take a day (later part was me being funny, for we all know it'll take two days).

I'm not pressing as hard for the UL compliance, for that's not mandatory in all jurisdictions, but it's utmost prudent that they do such to satisfy the laws for some municipalities in the US, let alone most other countries. I'm sure the guy affixing the FCC labels can also apply the UL labels to the units.

Idiot me! I just fuckin' thought of something. Can somebody who has purchased an FPGA miner from BFL enlighten me as to what the FCC tag reads on your unit? I'm curious, that's all.

No stickers on my FPGA Single,anywhere.......................not like it matters to me.But then again I'm not your "average" non-techie type person  Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Don't forget the CE symbol for EU customers.

Wouldn't be the first time for a device to get confiscated by customs and then... getting destroyed.

(German website: http://www.golem.de/news/deutschland-ninja-blocks-2-0-bleiben-im-zoll-haengen-1301-97197.html )

Exactly what i wanted to write Smiley
donator
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
Don't forget the CE symbol for EU customers.

Wouldn't be the first time for a device to get confiscated by customs and then... getting destroyed.

(German website: http://www.golem.de/news/deutschland-ninja-blocks-2-0-bleiben-im-zoll-haengen-1301-97197.html )
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Yeah,I remember that & then this was said @ the time of the price increase,"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of April 2013."

Now on FB "gonna ship next week"...............................yeahhhhh  Roll Eyes

That means that this week they'll be asking for the trade-ins to be shipped to them.

That means they are using a fictitious business name and state of incorp. when they sent units to the FCC for testing because as of Monday the FCC has yet to touch a single product line produced by BF Labs. I'm not trying to be funny here, but those labels will probably take a couple days to make, then shipped, then somebody at the lab will need to be trained to put them on the units which will take a day (later part was me being funny, for we all know it'll take two days).

I'm not pressing as hard for the UL compliance, for that's not mandatory in all jurisdictions, but it's utmost prudent that they do such to satisfy the laws for some municipalities in the US, let alone most other countries. I'm sure the guy affixing the FCC labels can also apply the UL labels to the units.

Idiot me! I just fuckin' thought of something. Can somebody who has purchased an FPGA miner from BFL enlighten me as to what the FCC tag reads on your unit? I'm curious, that's all.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

hahaha, yeah, they keep saying that for the last couple of weeks - this time next week...
legendary
Activity: 2212

You mean this from 3/29? The most recent BS fuzzy shipping date that didn't happen?

I want to clarify the above post, as there is some potential confusion. We are not shipping yet. We plan on shipping possibly by the end of next week, but I will update on a shipping schedule as soon as I have more definitive information with regards to that.

Probably too busy creating scam websites offering ASIC mining rigs.

So many scams...so little time.
legendary

You mean this from 3/29? The most recent BS fuzzy shipping date that didn't happen?

I want to clarify the above post, as there is some potential confusion. We are not shipping yet. We plan on shipping possibly by the end of next week, but I will update on a shipping schedule as soon as I have more definitive information with regards to that.

Probably too busy creating scam websites offering ASIC mining rigs.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
How does one put in a fake order [...] ?

Before it was as easy as slapping the keyboard a bit to get some random info typed in..and then hit submit and get a price in BTC. Now it's a bit more rigorous by comparison, unless you don't mind creating a bunch of new BFL accounts.

I have a question for those who've ordered more than one unit at the same time: Did you get a single order number, or an order number assigned to each unit. If the former, wouldn't they have to send your complete order at the same time oppose to splitting up the order?

I ordered 4 at a time, and they're all under one order number. I presume they'd be shipped out in one big box all at once..especially since it was a single shipping cost for the 4 as well.
I have a question for those who've ordered more than one unit at the same time: Did you get a single order number, or an order number assigned to each unit. If the former, wouldn't they have to send your complete order at the same time oppose to splitting up the order?

It just depends on how far teleporter technology progresses over the next 25 years.
legendary
Would it be possible to get a new shipping estimate from an official BFL employee?

I didn't find up to date information on the BFL website.

Asking on the official BFL forums, I only got trolled & ridiculed, no valuable information was given to me.

Shipping always starts the last half of whatever the current month is...

"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of January 2013."
"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of February 2013."
"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of March 2013."
"Bitforce SC (ASIC) products are in final stage development with initial shipping scheduled for the last half of April 2013."

Also from the horses FAQ mouth.. Any orders made in April 2013 + 4-6 Months for delivery!  Wink

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/showwiki.php?title=FAQ:Real+Shipping+Estimate&do=article#post22854

FAQ:Real Shipping Estimate

New discussion comments. Go to first unread.

Question:
When will BFL actually start shipping to customers?

Answer:
BFL is expected to begin sending units out by no later than April 30th. Of course this is subject to change if BFL runs into any issues.

Question:
How long before I receive my units?

Answer:
Could be 4-6 months if you ordered in early April!

BFL has over 33,000 order numbers right now. Some maybe fake or refunded. ie. cancelled. Say 30%. That still leaves little over 23,000 valid orders.

Some people ordered 1 unit. Others 2. Others 3 and some with 4 units. So, expect the avg. units/order to be about 2. Could also be 2.5 or 3 or even 1.5, etc.

That means 46,000 units, 2 x 23,000, before getting to last order made today. Very likely this number is right but impossible to know for sure.

BFL will make 400 units/day. 2,000 units/week. 8,000 units/month. That means:
->4 months = 32,000 units
->5 months = 40,000 units
->6 months = 48,000 units

If you want to be somewhat optimistic you could say, 40% cancelled but that seems a tad high to me & 1.5 units per order which is little on the low side.
33,000 * 0.6 = ~20,000 * 1.5 = 30,000 units = 3 months + 3 weeks (almost 4 months) before order ships out.

DELIVERY TIME
Add another at least 12-15 days for outside of USA or 4-7 days inside USA to that time.

This comes out to 4-6 months to receive an order placed around early April.

NOTES:

* Cancelled orders can be more or less than estimated. It is impossible to know exactly how many there are for sure. Some people have said maybe as high as 50-70% for fake & refunded orders. Just redo the math to get an estimated ship date for your order if you agree with them instead.

** Unit avg per order is very likely 2 but can be more (or less).

I had to guess for both the percentage of cancelled orders and units/order. I believe and hope they are close to the actual results but have no idea whether those guesses are right or wrong.

PS, even if you were really optimistic, 50% cancel + 1.5 units/order, you still would be looking around 3+ months before product shipped out to you.

PPS, It maybe best to go with 50% cancel & 2 units/order. That will make this shipping "guess" closer to both 30 & 70% because half way in-between them. This would make sense since the actual cancelled orders are unknown by us and could be somewhere between 30-70%.
33,000 * .5 * 2 = 33,000 units / 2,000 = 16.5 weeks = 4.125 months ​+ delivery time.

How does one put in a fake order and how do they not know how many orders there are? Overall, I enjoyed the fuzzy math.

Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
At this point it's just funny. I stopped feeling bad for them. The fanbots are quite entertaining.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
From the information available it looks like development started in March 2013. The rest of the time before that seems to consist of Marketing and developing those sexy cases.  Cheesy
And conning everyone into investing without giving them SHIT FUCK ALL
Goddamned con artist on thier lead staff Nailed everyone

Hey, the people who got fucked the hardest are getting a 25% discount on their future orders. With the increased prices, that really ads up.

Oh wait, it's only up to the value of the original order, so if you ordered a single then for $1300, and order a single now for $2500, you only get $325 off which is only 13% of the order Cheesy

God, it has to hurt getting fucked so hard, and so consistently.

Discount is valid only until next week, so hurry and preorder the next batch so they can scam you some more before running off.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011
Be A Digital Miner
From the information available it looks like development started in March 2013. The rest of the time before that seems to consist of Marketing and developing those sexy cases.  Cheesy

Hey, the people who got fucked the hardest are getting a 25% discount on their future orders. With the increased prices, that really ads up.

Oh wait, it's only up to the value of the original order, so if you ordered a single then for $1300, and order a single now for $2500, you only get $325 off which is only 13% of the order Cheesy

It hurts me to see them all keeping bending over and backing up for more.....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: