Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 11. (Read 21790 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
I added two sites yesterday. I have a bunch of off-line domains not doing anything at the moment but will get them "doing something" and displaying ads in the next week or so.
Please tell me you registered your real last name as Bitcoiner. I just might have to join your family tree.
A local bitcoiner here in vegas just told me tonight, as I bought some of his bitcoins, that he's going to be adding your ads to a few of his high traffic sites in the next week or two. He would do it sooner, but is swamped with stuff at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 952
Great site.

I was testing the code and sometimes when I click the ad it opens on the iframe instead of opening on a new page.
That only happened with your own ad (http://www.bitcoinadvertisers.com/).
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
Publisher-specific statistics (total earned, approximate earnings per day, previous payments, etc.)
This pretty much blows out any other Bitcoin advertising service out there at the moment in terms of payout. Smiley
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
THIS IS COOL.

You can count on CoinConnect.org BTCWebHost.com & CoinRaffle.com to be solid participants of this on both ends.

Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
placed an ad square on bitcointrading.com, very excited about this!

Tiny problem: I noticed that on some of the ads when you mouseover to them, the web address has double HTTP'ness. (http://http://)

Activity: 812
The "Ads by BitcoinAdvertisers.com" link still doesn't break out of the frame that it is in.

There is no intention of changing this at this time.
Oh, OK, I just thought you would possibly be wanting people to visit your site when they click the link. But if you wish to clear away the ad and leave a blank white space for them to stare at, that is fine with me too. Anytime I see one, I just click it and poof, no more ads. Quite considerate, actually.

andrew, rjk speaks the truth... you need to put something like target="_top" or target="_blank" in the href for BitcoinAdvertisers.com

otherwise, you're not going to grow your organic traffic.
Activity: 812
It gives a 'preview' but it is still in boxes. You ought show exactly how it will look.

you just +1'd my post Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
Trying this. It gives a 'preview' but it is still in boxes. You ought show exactly how it will look.

Also just take 0 confirms, no one is going to screw you in this spot.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
The "Ads by BitcoinAdvertisers.com" link still doesn't break out of the frame that it is in.

There is no intention of changing this at this time.
Oh, OK, I just thought you would possibly be wanting people to visit your site when they click the link. But if you wish to clear away the ad and leave a blank white space for them to stare at, that is fine with me too. Anytime I see one, I just click it and poof, no more ads. Quite considerate, actually.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Testing this out on BitCrate now. Smiley
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
I have enabled your ads for Daily Bitcoins.

P.S. Could you provide some statistics to the affiliates? I would like to know at least how much Bitcoins are on the my balance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi. Great service, although I had a problem when creating an ad.

I paid for 30 clicks but after a while the Payment Status just said Internal Server Error or some other server error, however refreshing the page gave me a whole new deposit address and presumably, a new order.

There's no page that I can see to go back and confirm that my first order went through okay.

If you can check, the ad was for http://BitcoinRPS.com and the transaction has many confirmations now.

Thank you.
Activity: 614
I'm curious what the algorithm is for which ads get put up and when. If I had to take a guess it looks something like this:

CTR x bidA = a

CTR x bidB = b

CTR x bidC = c

and so on. The largest wins.

So, let's say company A has a CTR of 0.053 and a bid of 0.003 BTC per click. It would be

0.053 x 0.003 = 0.000159

Let's say company B has a CTR of 0.046 and a bid of 0.0035 BTC per click. It would be

0.046 x 0.0035 = 0.000161

Therefore, company B would have their ad placed instead of company A. Even though their CTR was lower it was more than made up for because they pay a higher amount per click. And company B's ads will keep getting impressions instead of company A until either the CTR of company B lowers, or the bid of company A increases. Am I correct or is there a different algorithm?
Activity: 588
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
Just want to make sure, you will be setting this up for image ads in the future?

Yes, I am thinking along the lines of making a separate queue for image based ads in the future so that publishers that prefer text only ads can keep it that way.  I don't have a specific time frame for that in mind, if more people demand that feature I will add it sooner.
I'd appreciate it greatly.
Activity: 614
Just want to make sure, you will be setting this up for image ads in the future?
Pages:
Jump to: