Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BitcoinAdvertisers.com THE MONEY MAKING MONSTER! - page 12. (Read 21790 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250
This is ace. If you can make the adds highly customisable your most certainly onto a winner.

I guess configuration and options will come in time. Im most certainly on board.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm such a fan. You have no idea.

Sending you a PM Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Coinabul - Gold Unbarred
I'm such a fan. You have no idea.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Within the ad, the link to bitcoinadvertisers.com needs to break out of the frame, not stay inside it.

Sorry I meant to mean they wanted it to be PG only, good luck on your site!

Got it! lol and thanks I really like what you've done good job!  Grin

edit: SexybitcoinAds reddit <-- subscribe to see the sexiest girls posing with the sexiest bitcoin company's!  Grin

Sexybitcoinads.com <--- Learn where to advertise it is FREE to advertise on Sexybitcoinads.com
also andrew, on your preview page, it would be good if you displayed the ad how it will actually appear...

as it is currently it's not as helpful, imho.

I agree, that is the next step is to add a preview page to confirm or re-edit the ad.  Hope to have done within week.

Also I may ban adult themed ads until we can add a adult content filter, if anyone else wants me to do this let me know.  I have already received one request for this.

Send that person over to us  Grin  We will be doing adult theme advertising  so send them over to: http://www.sexybitcoinads.com  -  opening Monday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
also andrew, on your preview page, it would be good if you displayed the ad how it will actually appear...

as it is currently it's not as helpful, imho.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Decent enough look to your page..

Thumbs up..

Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
How many threads on this are you planning on creating?
hi andrew, i added this to my website but then quickly removed it as i thought it looked a bit messy:

if it appeared centered properly, and if 'BitcoinAdvertisers.com' wasn't sliced off at the bottom, that might help.

I will look into this.

i tried again, this time modifying the generated code to have border:1px solid #cccccc instead so at least it now appears to be centered: http://payb.tc

your domain is still cut off though (in chrome)

thanks!
Activity: 396
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
hi andrew, i added this to my website but then quickly removed it as i thought it looked a bit messy:

if it appeared centered properly, and if 'BitcoinAdvertisers.com' wasn't sliced off at the bottom, that might help.

I will look into this.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1002
Activity: 396
Send correspondance to GPG key A372E7C6
Everyone,

I am happy to announce the launch of http://www.bitcoinadvertisers.com/ the easiest and best way to ADVERTISE YOUR WEBSITE for bitcoins and EARN BITCOINS for hosting ads on your site.

* Our ads are TEXT ONLY, the industry leading trend and user preferred way of viewing ads online.

* YOU get paid every .25btc worth of clicks on your website (anti-click fraud measures are in place, abuse the system get banned, very simple).

* We charge a 1% fee per for this service, which is extremely low and comparable to other services out there.

* We are ACTIVELY developing new formats and features into the site, let me know by PM what you would like or through the contact form and we will do our best to meet your needs.

I am extremely excited about this site because as a long time bitcoin business owner, now I have the means to professionally and easily advertise my businesses in a professional and easy to use manner.  

This site is NEW so if you have any problems or questions, etc, please let me know and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Andrew
Pages:
Jump to: