Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project! - page 2. (Read 33658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Also this @Vod.

I checked all trusted member profiles and also including you, it seems all got zero counts on Trust Feedback Information.

Is this also a bug?

EDIT: Probably it is not yet fixed because it is the same, there's no number shown on how many trust count but there's a color "dark green".
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Could you take a look at it, @Vod? Is it a bug (I have never seen this)?

Looks like some development code got mixed into live data somehow...  thx!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Could you take a look at it, @Vod? Is it a bug (I have never seen this)?

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Maybe some threads where you posted have been deleted? You don't get a PM about it, but your post count still drops. It happens frequently with me.

I do recall reading somewhere that threads newbies frequent were being closed - perhaps some of those have also been targeted for deletion.  Nothing recent seems to have gone. (I'm archiving just about everything nowadays anyhow)

Maybe, but that is not the fault of BPIP.   We don't count your posts, we take the number on your forum profile. 

Did you request that web.archive archive your page?  I can't see it doing that to every profile...

Most of the time yes, along with certain other UID's when I'm investigating alts such as this prolific scammer - something I wasn't doing back in the day.

I only noticed when I made a comment to LoyceV a few weeks ago that his merits and my post count were running neck and neck...

Just one quick follow-up question...

How early is your information concerning password changes or, email changes for UID's? - 2018? / 2015? / Start of the forum??
Vod
legendary
My posts are magically disappearing...

Maybe, but that is not the fault of BPIP.   We don't count your posts, we take the number on your forum profile. 

Did you request that web.archive archive your page?  I can't see it doing that to every profile...
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
As you can see by the "deleted by moderator" at the bottom of the page, no further posts have been deleted, yet I've posted numerous times.  How are they disappearing and who or what is causing it?
Maybe some threads where you posted have been deleted? You don't get a PM about it, but your post count still drops. It happens frequently with me.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
My posts are magically disappearing...

On the 16th of October according to BPIP I had posted 4,651 times...

On the 06th of November according to BPIP I have posted 4,656 times and fallen ~150 places...

As you can see by the "deleted by moderator" at the bottom of the page, no further posts have been deleted, yet I've posted numerous times.  How are they disappearing and who or what is causing it?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
It should be Matthias9515. You can search inside the forum and still can see me as Blacknavy. Everone already know, i’m Matt. Could you withdraw unnecessary trust that you gave me because of changing nickname?

Old post show the previous user name(s)

LaudaM/Lauda is one example
achow101 was once knightdk
Disposition was once named mesmer is yet another example

Old posts don't auto-update when a UID name change occurs (but I'm sure you knew that already)

You spelled it wrong: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Matthias9515 is the correct link.

Hmm, I must have made a spelling mistake just as Blacknavy incorrectly spelling everyone (and failing to capatalise I'm) [Archive]

Not in database. https://bpip.org/?notindatabase (one or two "T"'s)

Further PM's to me on this subject are not necessary.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

No, i’m on BPIP.

It should be Matthias9515. You can search inside the forum and still can see me as Blacknavy. Everone already know, i’m Matt. Could you withdraw unnecessary trust that you gave me because of changing nickname?
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
User Mathiass9515 doesn't show up in the database... https://bpip.org/search.aspx?q=Mathiass9515 neither does Blacknavy https://bpip.org/search.aspx?q=Blacknavy
Blacknavy's missing profile delayed the update of my Trust list viewer. But until your post, I didn't notice his username must have changed: Blacknavy's userID is still called Matthias9515 on my Trust list viewer (I'll fix this in the next update).

There are 3 userIDs with 2 usernames in my records:
Code:
1018510: Blacknavy
1018510: Matthias9515
53889: Axios (Donator)
53889: Mendacium
553678: Mr. Big (Global Moderator)
553678: rickbig41
Matthias9515 must have requested Admin to change his username.
legendary
As for old posts, can you use thread id to determine if a post was made before introduction of merit or after?
You mean the msgID: 28856522, older topics can still get new posts.

This still requires scraping many pages of post history to know how many posts each user made before or after this moment.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
This metric can be used to compare earned merit more fairly
It's not really fair as ignores the number of posts made. I made a topic on this a year ago, but I only show data for users on request.

You're right, merit per post is probably a better metric.

As for old posts, can you use thread id to determine if a post was made before introduction of merit or after? If yes, then it's pretty easy to account for it with theymos' merit logs, just select all received merit transactions for a user, and discard all transactions where thread id is lower than 2818350 (merit announcement thread).
legendary
This metric can be used to compare earned merit more fairly
It's not really fair as ignores the number of posts made. I made a topic on this a year ago, but I only show data for users on request.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148
I've got a feature suggestion that should be very easy for you to implement - you can add a new metric for merit called "Merit per day". It's defined as total earned merit divided by amount of days since account registration or the day when merit system was launched (whichever is higher). This metric can be used to compare earned merit more fairly, as the time factor is already quite big.
Vod
legendary
The following page is returning "The wait operation timed out."

Thanks - I made some improvements tonight to speed.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The following page is returning "The wait operation timed out."
Link present on every user's profile page:
https://bpip.org/report.aspx?r=meritcircle

Here's the complete error log that I encountered:

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application.
The wait operation timed out
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The wait operation timed out

Source Error:

Line 127:           cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@active", iactive);
Line 128:           cmd.Parameters.AddWithValue("@number", inum);
Line 129:            sdr = cmd.ExecuteReader();
Line 130:
Line 131:           rResults.DataSource = sdr;

Source File: C:\inetpub\bpip\report.aspx.cs    Line: 129

Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out]

[SqlException (0x80131904): Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) +3306108
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) +736
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady) +4061
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData() +90
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +99
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString, Boolean isInternal, Boolean forDescribeParameterEncryption, Boolean shouldCacheForAlwaysEncrypted) +604
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry, SqlDataReader ds, Boolean describeParameterEncryptionRequest) +3303
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry) +667
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +83
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +301
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader() +137
   report.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\bpip\report.aspx.cs:129
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +106
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +68
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3785
Pages:
Jump to: