Pages:
Author

Topic: Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project! - page 3. (Read 33658 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Hello.
Just find a small typo:

Registration Date: 12/31/2017 11:09:51 AM  (Active Just Now... ago)

The "ago" keeps showing up in mobile, even if active is "just now".
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
^ easy enough change, and makes sense... done. It's ordered descending right now. More updates are coming soon. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Meta Log is currently sorted by Time, which makes no sense Tongue
Image loading...

Can you change this to sort by date?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
Any problems?
This happens with a lot of users (including me). Many people have reported this in the previous pages (take a look).

I guess this has something to do with it:
Merit numbers are still not 100% reliable.  Sad

The problem is in my parser.  It doesn't always read the author of the merited post correctly.  Working on it....
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Something wrong with BPIP

For example:
https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=johhnyUA

I received 525 merits, but BPIP shows only 495. In the same time if we try to check received merits we will see that in this section it shows everything correct (the last i got - 10/8/2019 8:08:33 PM). As i see, site stopped parsing general information, but keep correct information in sub boards.

Any problems?
legendary
Goonies never say die.
I'd assume that error is related to a DDoS or a port scanner of some sort.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
.. And, why the need for a domain? Smiley

Prep work for insertion into a corporate environment, I guess.  Re-learning skills (last network cert was in 2003).

Any issues shown in the Event Viewer/logs?   

Again, relearning skills lol.  There is an error repeating about every minutes since the domain insertion.  Thx for the suggestion!

Code:
Length specified in network packet payload did not match number of bytes read; the connection has been closed. Please contact the vendor of the client library. [CLIENT: 218.92.0.200]
legendary
Goonies never say die.
Anyone have any ideas?  Sad

Any issues shown in the Event Viewer/logs?  

.. And, why the need for a domain? Smiley
Vod
legendary
Last weekend I moved my servers from a workgroup to a domain configuration, and since then the site has been very slow to load.   The servers are doing nothing, but responding slow.

Anyone have any ideas?  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg

Edit: I noticed something strange.
At search page profiles are filled with older information than on its bpip profile.

For example
https://bpip.org/search.aspx?q=bitmover
Name   User ID   Position   Registration Date   Last Active   Posts   Activity   Trust   Merit   Last Parsed
bitmover DT2   1554927   Hero Member   12/31/2017 11:09:51 AM   9/20/2019 1:49:50 AM   2274   518   0   946   9/19/2019 7:19:37 PM

and on https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=bitmover I see Activity 602 (518 in search), 1023 merit (946 in search)...
But last parsed, on search, is using today´s date.
I had come here to talk about the same problem but it's already been pointed out. Maybe there is a slight problem with the Parser and i believe Vod could be looking for a solution as we speak.

Otherwise, i would like to appreciate his job on creating and maintaining Bpip.org. It's a great tool for the community
legendary
bitcoindata.science
Well, for a free service, I think Vod is doing a terrific job as well as the people giving him a hand behind the scenes. (and even if it were pay per view, I still think it's a great project)

I am not criticizing Vod or his job. I am just pointing out that tranthidung account is not the only one with the merits outdated, because he just talked about his merits. Which is not a great deal by the way (merits not updated).

Edit: I noticed something strange.
At search page profiles are filled with older information than on its bpip profile.

For example
https://bpip.org/search.aspx?q=bitmover
Name   User ID   Position   Registration Date   Last Active   Posts   Activity   Trust   Merit   Last Parsed
bitmover DT2   1554927   Hero Member   12/31/2017 11:09:51 AM   9/20/2019 1:49:50 AM   2274   518   0   946   9/19/2019 7:19:37 PM

and on https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=bitmover I see Activity 602 (518 in search), 1023 merit (946 in search)...
But last parsed, on search, is using today´s date.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I don't check other stats, but I observed the most merited profiles page for weeks, and stats on that page have not yet updated for weeks.
I have 648 merits as of writing, but the stats on that page stucked at 596, that is my stats for around two or three weeks ago.
Percentages of DT1, DT2 & normal users in top100 merited profiles, merit senders
I wrote that thread when I have 545 merits in total.

All the users have an outdated merit count there. Mine is 972 there, which is much lower than now

LoyceV has 3600 in BPIP and 3638 in bitcointalk
Theymos has 5197 in BPIP and  5236 in bitcointalk

and so on.

Well, for a free service, I think Vod is doing a terrific job as well as the people giving him a hand behind the scenes. (and even if it were pay per view, I still think it's a great project)
legendary
bitcoindata.science
I don't check other stats, but I observed the most merited profiles page for weeks, and stats on that page have not yet updated for weeks.
I have 648 merits as of writing, but the stats on that page stucked at 596, that is my stats for around two or three weeks ago.
Percentages of DT1, DT2 & normal users in top100 merited profiles, merit senders

All the users have an outdated merit count there. Mine is 972 there, which is much lower than now

LoyceV has 3600 in BPIP and 3638 in bitcointalk
Theymos has 5197 in BPIP and  5236 in bitcointalk

and so on.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I think there is something wrong with the posts. Mine shows as 9,581 while I currently have 9,530 (+1). I've checked other members profile and some of them have the same problem.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I think there is something wrong with the posts. Mine shows as 9,581 while I currently have 9,530 (+1). I've checked other members profile and some of them have the same problem.
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Merit numbers are still not 100% reliable.  Sad

The problem is in my parser.  It doesn't always read the author of the merited post correctly.  Working on it....
Really? It looks your parser works very well with user merited profile page (at least for my case and a few others I checked). I only saw a delayed update on the page of Most merited users.

Why such bugs exist that results in delayed update on Most merited page?
I am not a coder, but I think if your site scraps correct data for each user profile, and shows correct figures for each users. I meant there are bugs when your sites link internal data (of your site), and the bug not come from data scraping process (from exteneral data, from the forum). I guess there are something wrong when you coded to link between each user page (statistics) to the most merited page.

It would be a serious bug if my merit stats (eg.) shows as 596 in both my profile page (that is correct) and in most merited page (that is incorrect), that is not actually what we saw.

BTW, I'm sorry if I say something dump, because I am not coder.
Vod
legendary
Please check and fix if you have spare time, Vod.

Merit numbers are still not 100% reliable.  Sad

The problem is in my parser.  It doesn't always read the author of the merited post correctly.  Working on it....
legendary
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I am not sure what happened behind the scene, but it seems that site has issues with its updating process, at least in Most merited page

In the Most merited page, I have been ranked at 95th position with 596 merits earned in total. It has not yet updated for around one week.
The last parse time of my account is 1 minute ago.
The OP shows:
We currently track the following:
- Full Merit History (updated every 60 seconds)
I checked and found that my total earned merits displayed correctly in my profile page on BPIP, with 619 earned merits in total.

Therefore, I guess there is bug in Most merited page on BPIP only. I also checked a few users above and below my rank, and saw that they have incorect merit statistics too.

Please check and fix if you have spare time, Vod.

Thank you.
Vod
legendary
What is Recognition?. How it is calculated?

Add your rank in Merit, Activity and Trust, and divide by 3.

If you have no rank (>1000) for a stat, use 1,000
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
What is Recognition?. How it is calculated?
Don't worry about it. Plagiarism, that's what you should worry about!

Update: https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Serj88:
Code:
9/13/2019 2:51:58 PM Changed to Archived status Autoban user
Pages:
Jump to: