Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 16. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sometimes I do think the pool ops care more about a coin then the devs.

Dev has 230 MILLION coins, think he gives a shit really? He'll pump&dump it in no time. His giveaways are a big smokescreen, as always with gigantic premines.

+1

Also, too many coins (Billions). 1 coin equals (at most) 0.00000001 BTC per coin now. And that is at the very most. The Dev will have a rebuttal like "but there trading at .00000200". Those exchanges look real shady...

You guys are both RETARDED.

DEV used those pre-mined coins in giveaways...

Also, the number you came up with... 230,000,000... you're full of shit.

235,619,449.0125 to be precise, idiot.
Dev gives away like 1k coins each, this plus the bounties he'll be left with more than 200M coins. And he's alone, of course. There's no "we", there's never any "we" in alt-coins, it's only to look more "professional".

+1
Activity: 42

Dev has 230 MILLION coins, think he gives a shit really? He'll pump&dump it in no time. His giveaways are a big smokescreen, as always with gigantic premines.

+1

Also, too many coins (Billions). 1 coin equals (at most) 0.00000001 BTC per coin now. And that is at the very most. The Dev will have a rebuttal like "but there trading at .00000200". Those exchanges look real shady...

The 230,000,000 is about right actually, right now. That's 0.75% of the 31,415,926,535 total coins that will be released.

You're right though, the premined coins will all be going towards the promotion and growth of piCoin - we've already committed over 5% to people (from our giveaways, bounties, and promotion) and it's still launch day. We plan on giving away 25% in the first month or so through giveaways, bounties, and custom projects/bounties. We premined a very reasonable percentage and all of it is going back into the coin.

I can't sync wallet...do you guys have the same issue ?

Please add the piCoin.conf to AppData/Roaming/piCoin

piCoin.conf:
Code:
addnode=107.170.231.15
addnode=50.174.64.187
addnode=148.251.12.124
addnode=98.126.255.243
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=pi
rpcpassword=coin
rpcport=31455

+1

235,619,449.0125 to be precise, idiot.
Dev gives away like 1k coins each, this plus the bounties he'll be left with more than 200M coins. And he's alone, of course. There's no "we", there's never any "we" in alt-coins, it's only to look more "professional".

If you participate in all the currently active giveaways you can easily acquire 10,000 coins. Add in a public bounty or a bounty for a custom project (PM us) and you have a lot of coins for doing relatively little.

The current giveaways are just a start, though. They are left overs from the pre-ann - there will be plenty more coming over the next few weeks.

You don't have to believe that there are several people on the "piCoin Team," as we haven't provided any actual proof. People are free to believe what they want to, but we think it's pretty clear.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
I can't sync wallet...do you guys have the same issue ?
Activity: 56
Good coin nice wallet.
Dev is generous and give premined coins out.

Thanks for the support.

Why are all my pi coins unconfirmed on x-pool?

Confirmations can take awhile due to the block time.

Also, give http://pi.poolnetwork.org a try - Payout's every 5 mins, plus it's good to spread the hash power Smiley

A word of advice running cronjobs every five minutes will eventually cause a huge lagg because it will be so much to process if your server gets big. Run it every 1 minute. Just my two cents.
Activity: 2
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good coin nice wallet.

Thanks for the support.

Also, give http://pi.poolnetwork.org a try - Payout's every 5 mins, plus it's good to spread the hash power Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.

+1

Good coin nice wallet.

Thanks for the support.

Activity: 22
Just want to send a thumbs up to X-Pool. I have been mining with you non-stop from the minute Pi was released. I haven't been kicked off the stratum or had any issues whatsoever. Once blocks started being confirmed, I started seeing coins. There is a lot of negativity towards pool owners at times so I wanted to post about my positive experience ! This is my first time mining with you but I will be adding you to the list of my favorite pools! My Thanks!! (Disclaimer: No I am not affiliated with X-Pool in anyway - Just an appreciative miner)

Activity: 30
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Good coin nice wallet.

That was around 9 hours when piCoin was launched.

What has the total time spent on the forum with the time of the launch ?
Not sure if we understand your question, but the coin launched 22 hours ago.

Yeah , the coin launched ...when it launched.
You account is two weeks old , and you have 1 day 5 hours logged in , you could have had 14 days and 9 hours there.

You posted a screenshot which has nothing to do with the launch time. Simple at that.
That activity indicator can be inflated with a simple refresh page plug-in.
Sure, we could have used a plugin to refresh the page constantly for the past 14 1/2 days, hired a virtual assistant to mimic real browsing for $1 an hour, or Photoshopped it to say 5 years.

We're just trying to be transparent - it was not meant to be a big deal. You're free to take that screenshot for what it's worth.
Activity: 20

+1

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Not sure if we understand your question, but the coin launched 22 hours ago.

Yeah , the coin launched ...when it launched.
You account is two weeks old , and you have 1 day 5 hours logged in , you could have had 14 days and 9 hours there.

You posted a screenshot which has nothing to do with the launch time. Simple at that.
That activity indicator can be inflated with a simple refresh page plug-in.

Not sure if we understand your question, but the coin launched 22 hours ago. So that means 20 out of 22 hours were spent actively on this forum by this account.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

We certainly do care about this coin and will not be dumping any coins anytime soon. We've invested a lot of money into marketing - way more than most coins. The fact that this coin has been fairly successful so far (on two exchanges on launch day), despite possible bugs and issues with pool confirmations shows you that there is a good community already building around this coin.

Activity: 56
big ass banner

Your pool add takes up a whole page.. Really?

really! glad you like it! just slapped it together. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
big ass banner

Your pool add takes up a whole page.. Really?
Pages:
Jump to: