Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 18. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Activity: 230
Is there an update about the coin's dysfunctional difficulty algorithm? 

Really hoping to see blocks produced at the expected rate. Waiting until KGW kicks in will kill this coin before it has a chance to fly.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

picoin.charityminingpools.com - NOW OPEN!

Sorry for the late launch.  Had to rebuild the pi database and website to get a fresh new launch in place.  If you pre-registered you will need to recreate your accounts.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

PROMOTION!
First 50 miners to sign up and start mining will receive 0% Lifetime piCoin Pool Fees!  Sign up and start mining now before they are all gone!
* Does not apply to the Manadtory %0.75 Donation fees that go to Charity

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 223
Make sure that you Vote here daily  https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
less from people like renegadepcsolutions, better for this coin

huh?

He's saying your an ass and the rest of us agree.  Pipe down loadmouth!
Activity: 9
Thanks for the adjust X-pool. starting to see some coins come through now.
Activity: 56
MESSAGE FROM X-POOL

We have now DECREASED our confirmations to 60

Why is everyone complaining about payout? It's not our fault that the diffculty has skyrocketed and made blocks/confirmations slow as hell.
We are a legit pool we are only here to make your day better.
Please keep in mind that we do not earn any money on this and we are running this pool for fun only. There is ZERO profit in this pool for us so there is no reason for you guys to be angry or what so ever because with no fee will make you maximize your profit compared to other pools. We dont even have cash for server expenses, that goes out of our own pocket. But hey like i said we do it for fun, or else we would charge a fee like everyone else.

We've struggeled with ddos all day, so panel might be a little slow, we're sorry about this and we're currently looking into other solutions that might make thigs better. Also keep in mind that stratum will be working 100% if a ddos attack hits us, its just our front end which will have a temporary downtime, everything is safe.

If you got any other questions, do not hesitate to ask on PM or on IRC, we're always online on IRC @ Freenode.net channel #x-pool

Hope you enjoy it
Have an excellent weekend. Smiley
Activity: 28

You need to find another pool until the pool owner of Bondni gets off his ass and fixes his payout bug.

You should be making over 150,000 pi per day @ 2.3MH/s... not a measly 82.

Pool just came in 110k plus another 16 from another pool and I still have another 5 hours before 24 hours so I'm sure I'll be close to 150,000 hopefully.

http://pi.bondni.com/ seems great. Good communication from the dev. We just need more hash and for the dev to sort the expected coin return.. but that's not a big deal. I'm quite comfortable that I'll make over 150k in 24 hours
Activity: 56
17 hours of mining piCoin and NO Payout from x-pool... still 'UNCONFIRMED'.  What a waste!  Screw this coin... see ya.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
It seems like http://pi.sumpool.com/ has problems with sending e-mails... I cant change my settings neither can i send them a message via "contact"...  Anyone here having the same issue?

He has been called out on some shit... and has yet to repay those who he took funds from.

I've been able to change settings and set a payout threshold and address, however, no payout has been forthcoming.  My coins have confirmed and are now well above the threshold.

Have managed to send an email via the contact form but had no response as yet.
It seems like http://pi.sumpool.com/ has problems with sending e-mails... I cant change my settings neither can i send them a message via "contact"...  Anyone here having the same issue?

He has been called out on some shit... and has yet to repay those who he took funds from.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
So I was about to leave my computer mining piCoin but now the pool I was using is down due to a ddos attack?  Another pool I was on tried running an alternate block chain... Nope, not trying another pool for this coin right now, how do I know a competitor didn't knock hashing.at out?? and that 314 price for cashing out is too high, anyway I've got 1600 piCoins in my wallet, I don't know how many more unconfirmed I've got while the server is down.. I'm back to mining Lottocoin and I'll see how this is all going after I get some sleep..  Shocked

also @renegadepcsolutions yeah I'm here mining at under 400 kH but I'd rather dump money into coins on cryptsy then buy more computer parts, get over yourself  Roll Eyes
Activity: 4
Positive side of the story, no one can complain about instamine  Grin

That... just... made... my... day...

HA Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 238
I got 40k in 13 hours mining @ 1.5 mh/s, is that right? Seems exceptionally low to me.

Block target time = 314 seconds.   (imagine its 360seconds, 10 blocks an hour, 240 blocks in 24hours)

Do your math, we're taking ages to solve a block and difficulty retargets every block according to number of shares used to solve the block before. It's broken.

Good news, it's very easy to fix as soon as Dev admit we're correct about it.

pfft, math. I haven't got time for that, I am busy holding this couch down.

Thanks to all that answered.

18 hours are gone: we should find over 11 blocks in an hour, 206 in 18 hours. We found 99 in 18 hours (10 in first 8 minutes from the launch, 89 in remaining 17 hours and 3/4)

And yes, if you're wondering situation is going slightly worst lately, some rig rentals are over, and network dropped a lot from launch time.

Positive side of the story, no one can complain about instamine  Grin
I got 40k in 13 hours mining @ 1.5 mh/s, is that right? Seems exceptionally low to me.

Block target time = 314 seconds.   (imagine its 360seconds, 10 blocks an hour, 240 blocks in 24hours)

Do your math, we're taking ages to solve a block and difficulty retargets every block according to number of shares used to solve the block before. It's broken.

You are my hero.
Activity: 168

Pages:
Jump to: