Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 19. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

picoin.charityminingpools.com - NOW OPEN!

Sorry for the late launch.  Had to rebuild the pi database and website to get a fresh new launch in place.  If you pre-registered you will need to recreate your accounts.  Sorry for the inconvienence.

PROMOTION!
First 50 miners to sign up and start mining will receive 0% Lifetime piCoin Pool Fees!  Sign up and start mining now before they are all gone!
* Does not apply to the Manadtory %0.75 Donation fees that go to Charity

Come mine while making a difference.

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees (0% Lifetime pi Pool Fees for the first 50 miners to sign up and mine), 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 238
I looked at the last block at the pools, but finding 1 take about 7 hours  Huh

Sorry man, I'm sure the dev is now aware of diff retarget problem and will prepare the updated code as soon as possible.
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
less from people like renegadepcsolutions, better for this coin

huh?
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I got 40k in 13 hours mining @ 1.5 mh/s, is that right? Seems exceptionally low to me.

Seems right, take in account broken difficult, I have 16K on 1Mh/s since beginning mining 10h, then I switched to Spaincoin.

For me seems more like EarthCoin scam - payout from pools was 10 x less than expected due to some bug in code.
BTW : I just managed to find source code - don't you think this information should be listed on 1st page ? - there is a bug when compiling - you should change name of picoin.png to piCoin.png

less from people like  renegadepcsolutions, better for this coin
Activity: 294
I looked at the last block at the pools, but finding 1 take about 7 hours  Huh
I got 40k in 13 hours mining @ 1.5 mh/s, is that right? Seems exceptionally low to me.

Block target time = 314 seconds.   (imagine its 360seconds, 10 blocks an hour, 240 blocks in 24hours)

Do your math, we're taking ages to solve a block and difficulty retargets every block according to number of shares used to solve the block before. It's broken.

Good news, it's very easy to fix as soon as Dev admit we're correct about it.
Activity: 490

Seems right, take in account broken difficult, I have 16K on 1Mh/s since beginning mining 10h, then I switched to Spaincoin.
Activity: 168
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Since released I've recieved 70k coins from Bondni and another 16 from X-pool (which is under DDOS attack)

Bondni seems stable but there's only 10 or so hashers to waiting for a release takes for ever.

So.. I've got about 86 coins on 2.3mh/s from release. Does this sound right, or really off the mark ------ do I need to find a new, more popular pool?

You need to find another pool until the pool owner of Bondni gets off his ass and fixes his payout bug.

You should be making over 150,000 pi per day @ 2.3MH/s... not a measly 82.

Sorry, where is source code?
Is it next coingen crapcoin?

With all regards

Hey... take a long walk off a short cliff. We don't need your bullshit in here.

WTF..I have only 62,552.69957358 unconfirmed from the start on 2.4Mhs rigs with x-pool Sad

Tell me You are joking or what am I doing wrong...same worker, no rejects, no HW...
Activity: 490
pi.pisumpool start confirming coins, I have confirmed my coins, waiting with open wallet now.
Activity: 56
Did x-pool fall to the ddos attack? it's saying 502 error.

so is hashin.

I blame qumatru.  Grin

Yes we're taking a hit from DDOS and we're trying to fix the load atm stratum should work as intended, its just the front-end thats a bit slow

Ok... but what's the deal with payouts? I've mined literally since launch and everything is still UNCONFIRMED... why?Huh
Since released I've recieved 70k coins from Bondni and another 16 from X-pool (which is under DDOS attack)

Bondni seems stable but there's only 10 or so hashers to waiting for a release takes for ever.

So.. I've got about 86 coins on 2.3mh/s from release. Does this sound right, or really off the mark ------ do I need to find a new, more popular pool?

You need to find another pool until the pool owner of Bondni gets off his ass and fixes his payout bug.

You should be making over 150,000 pi per day @ 2.3MH/s... not a measly 82.

With all regards

Hey... take a long walk off a short cliff. We don't need your bullshit in here.
Activity: 310

With all regards

THEIR PAYOUT MAY BE BUGGED BUT PRIMARY PROBLEM IS:

Houston we have a problem  Wink

Diff 409 is not compatible with whole network hashrate..
Agreed.What's wrong with this coin.I won't lose electricity to mine this shit.

This is what is going wrong :

Pools are reporting correctly. If you're in a pool that recently found a block it will show a decent coin/day rate basing its calculation off the information it has.

The coin is broken. Without KGW in place, it has at re-target of 1 block. The 1 block re-target non KGW is very flawed. If you get lucky and get a coin really quickly it will whammy you with what we have right now which is 25 min between blocks. Once the next block gets found (during the 25 min window) it will set the difficulty really low to make up for the last block. Then that one gets picked up too quickly and back we are again at the 25 min re-target.

Each pool depending on if they found a block recently will change their estimates on how many coins you can mine in a day. If they found one recently you have a higher rate, if you haven't you get a lower rate.

All simple calculations. The coin will need a fork to change the 1 target to at least 10 until KGW is implemented

Activity: 28

So is this coin working alright at the moment as I read some previous posts and saw some problems.

-defy

Not really, the diff calculation is broken. A fix has been posted but the dev seems to be ignoring it and hoping that the problem will go away by itself. Blocks will take about a day to mature with the broken calculation, as opposed to the ~6 hours they should with the ~3 minute target time.

Sorry dude, but you're incorrect here. Everything will not be fine - your diff calculation is broken. You don't need to wait and see what happens, you just have to look at your source - there is no damping outside of the single block retarget. It will keep happening again and again (just like with diff ~700 now from just a single short block).

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING TOO BUT PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME  Grin

COIN DIFFICULTY RETARGET IS BROKEN, THERE IS NO DOUBT. EASY MATH, COUNT BLOCKS DISCOVERED IN LAST 18 HOURS...

Whenever we solve a block with less share than average requested, diff jumps up.

Good news is it's pretty easy to fix, as soon as Dev will start believe us of course.

P.s. 
I'm a Picoin pool owner, I have no benefit from spreading rumours. I lose money for that.     You can find my pool at pi.internetarena.it
Activity: 28
Well there's some thought behind the coin and the dev seems active on this forum so there's already many positives beyond other coins.

I'm just baffled why the difficulty is like at 100+ constantly. It's insane.

Unless, this was meant..... if it was fair play, if not.. wft.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
100,000.00 total Pi coins from Hash Pool in my wallet.  Every single one of them orphaned. THIS COIN IS DEAD-OFFICIALLY
It's only on crap tier exchanges now.

If the orphans continue when it hits Cryptsy it'll be worth a penny for 23.5 hours of the day and spike up to 3000% profit for like 5 minutes at 2 am like GalaxyCoin.
And NeoCoin
NetCoin
CosmoCoin
GrandCoin

I'll wait it out a bit and see what happens, let's not be one of those silly coins.
100,000.00 total Pi coins from Hash Pool in my wallet.  Every single one of them orphaned. THIS COIN IS DEAD-OFFICIALLY

No... it's not dead OFFICIALLY.

If you don't like it... move onto another coin like the other whiner did.

This happens at new launches... get used to it.
it's in the exchanges already at a very shitty price compared to it's rarity

Did anyone hear something? Hmm... must be the wind.
Pages:
Jump to: