Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 22. (Read 81497 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
is it normal ?

My mining stars at 8 h

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
selling Pi, pm if interested.  Not that I don't respect the couple of exchanges that have listed this Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Better hurry up and hash!!  Block reward is gonna half in just 30585 blocks!
As I said, I'm okay with paying a fee for a quality pool.
No rejects so far at http://pi.hashing.at/ with my GPUs cranked up to full blast.
Awesomesauce!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Thanks alot, I didn't mean to imply anything on you though just to be clear Smiley I just wanted how people are doing, I totally mined nearly 40k pi Coin with 1.5 Mh/s since the begining of the launch is that normal or is something spesifically wrong with my setup?

No problem, I just wanted to explain how the system works Smiley

Regarding the mined amount ... basically is quite impossible to predict what would be a good rate because of the difficulty jumping around all the time ... some blocks can take hours and some can take minutes, nothing wrong with your setup as long as you don't get a high reject rate Smiley

0.0% rejections Smiley I guess it's just piCoin is being grumpy Smiley

I personally applause your high dedication to this matter, great job keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sorry dude, but you're incorrect here. Everything will not be fine - your diff calculation is broken. You don't need to wait and see what happens, you just have to look at your source - there is no damping outside of the single block retarget. It will keep happening again and again (just like with diff ~700 now from just a single short block).

THAT'S WHAT I KEEP SAYING TOO BUT PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME  Grin
PI.INTERNETARENA.IT

WE ARE LIVE !!! REGISTER NOW !

PAYMENT LOWERED TO 45 CONFIRMS AS REQUESTED

Payout: PROP 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://pi.internetarena.it:3336

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://pi.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

FELLOW MINERS PLEASE TRY https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mpos-dashboard/gbkkeiehdoobjfcfhfbkdoccobjfllgc
THIS PLUGIN LET YOU MONITOR AT ONCE ALL YOUR WORKERS ON ALL OUR MULTIPLE POOLS

Let us know if it works correctly, and if you enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks to EM.EU
Activity: 98
Okay, update here: Please stick with the main blockchain. We appreciate the effort Crunchharder, but everything will be fine. There may or may not be changes to fix any potential bugs, but for the past 20 blocks difficulty has been accurate (or at least close to accurate). We do not expect another situation like what occurred at block 780. Any changes will be updates to the official blockchain.

Sorry dude, but you're incorrect here. Everything will not be fine - your diff calculation is broken. You don't need to wait and see what happens, you just have to look at your source - there is no damping outside of the single block retarget. It will keep happening again and again (just like with diff ~700 now from just a single short block).

Crunch Harder did a great service in getting a fix sorted as soon as possible, before everyone loses confidence in what's happening here. It's not about panicking, it's about acting quickly, and they did that. I think you should have just accepted it and pulled their repository.

With only 20-30 blocks mined at the time (past the premine), pulling the plug on that blockchain was a no-brainer. Now you're in a position where you've got nearly 100 blocks to preserve (and 12 hours of mining), and any changes will probably have to preserve the entire blockchain, which makes things more complicated.
the problem is not in pihashing.at but in sumpool, in pihashing.at i can see my unconfirmed coins
and i'm willing to bet you'd be anoying too if you lost all your coins after hours of hashing with 4 times what you have now. plus the pool would reply here and not reply to me publicly or otherwise!

Dude, I know, no actually I don't know, but yeah I can understand what you are going through but you just went full berserk and started attacking all pools and everyone.

1st You didn't loose MILLIONS!!! of coins. You lost 4/1.5 * 40k = 106k pi Coin to sumpool(assuming ofc you are telling the truth.

2nd You started acting like nutts and claimed other 2 pools are also scammers.

3rd That needed to stop so I acted, probably in a way I shouldn't have but the thing is you need yo get your sh!t together..
Activity: 28
Thanks alot, I didn't mean to imply anything on you though just to be clear Smiley I just wanted how people are doing, I totally mined nearly 40k pi Coin with 1.5 Mh/s since the begining of the launch is that normal or is something spesifically wrong with my setup?

No problem, I just wanted to explain how the system works Smiley

Regarding the mined amount ... basically is quite impossible to predict what would be a good rate because of the difficulty jumping around all the time ... some blocks can take hours and some can take minutes, nothing wrong with your setup as long as you don't get a high reject rate Smiley

@qumatru - did you receive your payment ?
To everyone mining at pi.hashing.at:

The block confirmations are very slow on this coin, even though it requires only 30 confirms, the system won't process the payments because of the high unconfirmed amount.

This being said I have manually processed all the manual & auto payments.

So if you've setup a manual or automatic payment and didn't receive it yet, please let me know.

Around 700,000+ PI were paid in this batch.

You can see the block statistics here: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Thank you kind sir, I have recieved my coins from your pool and they are now confirmed in my wallet.

Although I don't understand how I mined only 40k coins (30k on your pool and 10k on another one) and only 20k of these are confirmed and you payed that. Seems very little since I have been mining non stop from the begining.

If you wish to see how many coins you have earned from each block, you can visit the following page: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=round (by default the last found block is displayed)

In the Amount column you can see how many coins you have earned exactly from that specific block.

From there you can use the "Next" / "Previous" links to navigate through the blocks ... or you can also search by block number.

This way you can see exactly how much shares you had and how many coins you have earned for each block Smiley

Yes 60 is absolutely safe, I wouldn't lower past that. We went under ddos attack yesterday night and lowering it was not in our priorities but we're going to do it in 45 mins or so.

Actually this coin requires 30 confirmations only. So 30 is safe enough.

The block confirmations are very slow on this coin, even though it requires only 30 confirms, the system won't process the payments because of the high unconfirmed amount.

So if you've setup a manual or automatic payment and didn't receive it yet, please let me know.

You can see the block statistics here: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

Thank you kind sir, I have recieved my coins from your pool and they are now confirmed in my wallet.

Although I don't understand how I mined only 40k coins (30k on your pool and 10k on another one) and only 20k of these are confirmed and you payed that. Seems very little since I have been mining non stop from the begining.

If you wish to see how many coins you have earned from each block, you can visit the following page: http://pi.hashing.at/index.php?page=statistics&action=round (by default the last found block is displayed)

In the Amount column you can see how many coins you have earned exactly from that specific block.

From there you can use the "Next" / "Previous" links to navigate through the blocks ... or you can also search by block number.

This way you can see exactly how much shares you had and how many coins you have earned for each block Smiley
i see coins up for sale... some of my stolen ones perhaps? is it nice to steal other people's money scampool?

And you, I don't know what you are up to but how do you expect to mine millions of coins with your petty 4Mh/s? I have 1.5Mh/s and got 40k in TOTAL. So please oh please lower down your bitching level, I know you think you are being scammed but you are also being highly annoying. You just wasted 10 mins of my life reading all your posts simply because I was away after a few hours of launch and trying to figure out what went wrong with the pi Coin.
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PANICK ABOUT POOL SCAMS

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A "CONFIRMATION" IN CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD?

POOL WALLETS DO NOT RECEIVE COINS AS SOON AS THEY FOUND A BLOCK, THEY DO IT WHEN THEY'RE MATURE, WHEN THERE ARE X CONFIRMATIONS ON THE NETWORK.
(120 IS STANDARD, COINS DEVELOPERS MAY CHANGE THAT)

Q) WHEN DOES IT GAIN 1 CONFIRMATION?
A) AS SOON AS NEXT BLOCK IS FOUND!

Picoin was released to the public 12 hours ago, around block 750.
My pool was the biggest at launch, and found its first block at number 761. Luckier/unluckier pools are in similar situation cause launch was fair.

We're now on block 827.  Coins are not mature yet for pools software (its set at 120, even if coin is 30 or 60 or 90, pool admin may change that parameter, not suggested by software devs beacuse of tecnichal details you do not care about)

You should focus on: " wtf, 12 hours and the first block found by the first pool is not confirmed yet??" NO IT' S NOT (53blocks to go , so 67 found)
And first mins my pool was very lucky, found 4 blocks in 18 minutes.

Why?
Because diff retarget is screwed. Network should find 1 block every 6 mins on average (even less to tell the truth but lets keep things simple), 10blocks an hour, 120 in 12 hours.

I'll lower confirmations to 60 as soon as I'm back to the pc on pi.internetarena.it btw.

Thank you, very useful post.

Though bearing in mind the highlighted bit - where are the coins already on the exchanges coming from?  The premine I guess?

Edited to add: On re-reading I realise it is because you have confirms set to 120 and others probably at 60 or even 30.

Yes 60 is absolutely safe, I wouldn't lower past that. We went under ddos attack yesterday night and lowering it was not in our priorities but we're going to do it in 45 mins or so.
Activity: 2

Confirmed...I did receive payout!

Activity: 42
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PANICK ABOUT POOL SCAMS

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A "CONFIRMATION" IN CRYPTOCURRENCY WORLD?

POOL WALLETS DO NOT RECEIVE COINS AS SOON AS THEY FOUND A BLOCK, THEY DO IT WHEN THEY'RE MATURE, WHEN THERE ARE X CONFIRMATIONS ON THE NETWORK.
(120 IS STANDARD, COINS DEVELOPERS MAY CHANGE THAT)

Q) WHEN DOES IT GAIN 1 CONFIRMATION?
A) AS SOON AS NEXT BLOCK IS FOUND!

Picoin was released to the public 12 hours ago, around block 750.
My pool was the biggest at launch, and found its first block at number 761. Luckier/unluckier pools are in similar situation cause launch was fair.

We're now on block 827.  Coins are not mature yet for pools software (its set at 120, even if coin is 30 or 60 or 90, pool admin may change that parameter, not suggested by software devs beacuse of tecnichal details you do not care about)

You should focus on: " wtf, 12 hours and the first block found by the first pool is not confirmed yet??" NO IT' S NOT (53blocks to go , so 67 found)
And first mins my pool was very lucky, found 4 blocks in 18 minutes.

Why?
Because diff retarget is screwed. Network should find 1 block every 6 mins on average (even less to tell the truth but lets keep things simple), 10blocks an hour, 120 in 12 hours.

I'll lower confirmations to 60 as soon as I'm back to the pc on pi.internetarena.it btw.

Thank you, very useful post.

Though bearing in mind the highlighted bit - where are the coins already on the exchanges coming from?  The premine I guess?

We have not sold a single coin and do not plan on doing so anytime soon. Coins currently in circulation are from:
  • Miners who have already been paid out
  • Giveaways - we've already paid out 50,000 coins in the Zero Effort Giveaway
  • Bounties - while the majority of the bounties are not paid out yet, we have already paid out a few of them.
I've withdrew my current confirms from http://pi.hashing.at, unfortunately I'm at work so I'll have to return back home to verify with my wallet.

This coin takes a while to confirm so patience is required.  My first amount of piCoin took like 5 hours to confirm.  I would be flipping out and screaming myself if I wasn't used to this already from AuroraCoin and MintCoin.  I think it's part of KGW, I'm unsure why coins like Aurora and Mint took forever.  As I said, Alaskan oil pipe!

Now if I return home and muh wallet is 0 I'll join yall in the pitchforks and torches but for now it's typical business.
Activity: 56
x-pool is legit, we have 0% fee, we pay out, we only survive on donations, what more could you want? Think of it as a gift Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: