Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 25. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Okay, update here: Please stick with the main blockchain. We appreciate the effort Crunchharder, but everything will be fine. There may or may not be changes to fix any potential bugs, but for the past 20 blocks difficulty has been accurate (or at least close to accurate). We do not expect another situation like what occurred at block 780. Any changes will be updates to the official blockchain.

Well, good luck. Sorry for the disruption for those who did choose to mine the alternate chain for a while, but the main one seemed absolutely stuck at one point there. If the chain gets past the KGW fork and stabilises, we'll come back and run a pool again. If that happens, anyone who mined with us tonight will be marked zero fees on there to try and make up for the trouble tonight. Hope it works out for all of you.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
And hashing.at has ridiculously high payout fees...mined all night, have 304 confirmed pi and fee is 314...i dont even have enough to pay for the payout.

What is your hash rate?

100khs Sad please don't laugh

What are you mining with? Nvidia?

Sorry man... you shoulda jumped in at the first second of the launch to get anything worthwhile with that hash-rate.

Might want to consider at least getting a 7850 from Newegg on Ebay... they had refurbished ones for $140-$150 shipped.
Activity: 193
Block Explorer:

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/PiCoin

Any donations appreciated!
pi: 5LjqKnHVzjdEEFYcLfK7387PbjhTuupbPR
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Any idea why sumpool will not accept a NXT-e deposit address for payout?

You got the email? I have yet to receive the email to edit my account and insert my payment address.

Yes I got the email, but the pool rejects the address as "invalid".  However, I suspect it may be a problem at the NXT-e end as that address has now disappeared from my profile, and it won't let me set a new one.
And hashing.at has ridiculously high payout fees...mined all night, have 304 confirmed pi and fee is 314...i dont even have enough to pay for the payout.

What is your hash rate?

100khs Sad please don't laugh

You got the email? I have yet to receive the email to edit my account and insert my payment address.

What is your hash rate?
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
another coin running my life imho
So I've been screwed royally over then?

No.

Bondni has a long, good reputation with the community.

I highly doubt it.

They will fix what is wrong, and give credit where it is due.

I sended 1006PI to 5MXb46pzYX5Vkt937VPSi4spZKRmb8d5nC      d6d663cb0e67a3dccc11752e756aaedb029ffed470108ecf830694b3159b1f49

Transaction Confirmed.

When qumatru confirms that he has received his missing pi, then I will rescind my accusations.
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Hi picoin. Can i have my bounty for italian translation Smiley.
Thankyou

53iDvyunM2xB31JDuqjN7eRHa1B3TJNrAC

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pi-picoin-the-math-cryptocurrency-disponibile-511147
Activity: 56

No.

I highly doubt it.

I sended 1006PI to 5MXb46pzYX5Vkt937VPSi4spZKRmb8d5nC      d6d663cb0e67a3dccc11752e756aaedb029ffed470108ecf830694b3159b1f49
piCoin,
   hello!

the pool 2(pi.sumpool.com) Bounties  PI send to  address=55oBqqXNvfUir9T3nKqXqF1ZeSr8cqtwUq

Best regards

Thanks

We will be happy to pay out your bounty once the outstanding issues are resolved.

Okay, update here: Please stick with the main blockchain. We appreciate the effort Crunchharder, but everything will be fine. There may or may not be changes to fix any potential bugs, but for the past 20 blocks difficulty has been accurate (or at least close to accurate). We do not expect another situation like what occurred at block 780.

We're glad to be on 2 exchanges within hours of launching: nxt-e.com and coinader.com.

Bounties for everyone will be paid out in 24-72 hours.

DO NOT PAY BOUNTY TO SUMPOOL.

THERE IS EVIDENCE, AND MANY VICTIMS SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THEFT FROM THEIR POOL VIA SUMPOOL'S POOL OWNER.

I AM ONE OF THEM, SO IS QUMATRU.

THEY DO NOT DESERVE A BOUNTY IF THEY ARE GOING TO STEAL FROM THE COMMUNITY THAT SUPPORTS THEM.
piCoin,
   hello!

the pool 2(pi.sumpool.com) Bounties  PI send to  address=55oBqqXNvfUir9T3nKqXqF1ZeSr8cqtwUq

Best regards

Thanks

We will be happy to pay out your bounty once the outstanding issues are resolved.

Okay, update here: Please stick with the main blockchain. We appreciate the effort Crunchharder, but everything will be fine. There may or may not be changes to fix any potential bugs, but for the past 20 blocks difficulty has been accurate (or at least close to accurate). We do not expect another situation like what occurred at block 780. Any changes will be updates to the official blockchain.

We're glad to be on 2 exchanges within hours of launching: nxt-e.com and coinader.com.

Bounties for everyone will be paid out in 24-72 hours.

No.

I highly doubt it.

Activity: 28
Bondni pool -

Anyone had any luck here? we're still waiting on the first block? Sad

there's only a few of us mining here but so far, since launch nothing!

I'm reluctant to jump to another pool as I've given 7+ hours worth of shares to this pool. If we do find a block, I'm expecting 50-75k at least!

Bondni still seems to be on the wrong payout.

Code:
1 		jacksonthecat 	2,293 	12.195 	0.0000
2 flash72 1,510 8.031 0.0000
3 temp 308 1.636 0.0000
4 anonymous 96 0.511 0.0000

I would suggest probably contacting them and referring them to page 19 of this thread.

Can anyone else explain what's going on here?

I've been mining this pool for 7 hours and I've just switched as it seems to be doing nothing.. what a waste of hash.

bondni was on the wrong pay-schedule, sumpool and crunchharder stole millions of coins and dipped out, and the dev-team has been afk since launch... when they were needed the most.

Bondni pool -

I'm reluctant to jump to another pool as I've given 7+ hours worth of shares to this pool. If we do find a block, I'm expecting 50-75k at least!

Code:
3 temp 308 1.636 0.0000

I would suggest probably contacting them and referring them to page 19 of this thread.

I've been mining this pool for 7 hours and I've just switched as it seems to be doing nothing.. what a waste of hash.

bondni was on the wrong pay-schedule, sumpool and crunchharder stole millions of coins and dipped out, and the dev-team has been afk since launch... when they were needed the most.
Activity: 28
Bondni pool -

Code:
3 temp 308 1.636 0.0000

This Just In from pi.sumpool.com

Pool Hashrate85.10MH/s

Net Hashrate66.89MH/s

WTF? Huh

ABANDON THIS POOL.

Worthless thief of a pool owner.

I stood up for him long enough.

Jacked millions of coins from his users.

piCoin,
   hello!

Best regards

Thanks

YOU GET NO BOUNTY. YOU STOLE FROM YOUR MEMBERS.

Multiple witnesses/victims.
Pages:
Jump to: