Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 26. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
piCoin,
   hello!

the pool 2(pi.sumpool.com) Bounties  PI send to  address=55oBqqXNvfUir9T3nKqXqF1ZeSr8cqtwUq

Best regards

Thanks
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Bondni pool -

Anyone had any luck here? we're still waiting on the first block? Sad

there's only a few of us mining here but so far, since launch nothing!

I'm reluctant to jump to another pool as I've given 7+ hours worth of shares to this pool. If we do find a block, I'm expecting 50-75k at least!

Bondni still seems to be on the wrong payout.

Code:
1 		jacksonthecat 	2,293 	12.195 	0.0000
2 flash72 1,510 8.031 0.0000
3 temp 308 1.636 0.0000
4 anonymous 96 0.511 0.0000

I would suggest probably contacting them and referring them to page 19 of this thread.

The first worker is me.

WTF is going on..... Reading page 19 means nothing to me.....  can you give me any idea what's going on?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
Congratulations on first exchange.

This is the 2nd exchange. Was listed on nxt-e.com a few pages back.

Still good.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Congratulations on first exchange.
Activity: 23

What did happen to the sumpool coins from overnight?  I had 4,000 ish that just disappeared.

They were mining CrunchHarder patch hoping it would take off and make them more coins at the same time as canceling everyone elses.

He never switched to CrunchHarder's patch.

Activity: 9

What did happen to the sumpool coins from overnight?  I had 4,000 ish that just disappeared.

They were mining CrunchHarder patch hoping it would take off and make them more coins at the same time as canceling everyone elses.
same fucking here
plus my over 1 million coins!!!

This is getting ridiculous.

1006 PI,no problem...

Time to un!@#$ this situation, and start making the payouts, and fixing your pool, you're really starting to piss people off... including me... and that's just over 1006 pi that you STILL haven't paid back to me.

I can't even add my payment address... so you know what... here... send it here. 5MXb46pzYX5Vkt937VPSi4spZKRmb8d5nC
 It's 7:00am Eastern Standard Time. You have until 8:00am Eastern Standard Time.

Oh look... another victim...
Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
bullshit, still no coins in sumpool

There are only three blocks showing as found and they are confirming very very slowly.

Sumpool   60 confirms. other pool 120confirms.......We are the fastest.

30 confirms at hashing.at

You're not quite the fastest... and you still owe me 1006 pi.

And I won't stop pestering you until you pay up what you owe me.

1006 PI,no problem...

Now if I could just receive the email I have sent twice in the past 4 hours to unlock my account and add my payment address...
Hey Sumpool,
Maybe THIS will get your attention.

You still owe me 1006 pi-coin that you jacked from my account because CruchHarder was trying to get pool owners to jump to an alt block-chain.

I was going to mine at your pool... but now, since you're dodging me, and ignoring my posts... maybe if I put it in MUCH BIGGER WORDS... you will pay attention and pay me what was taken from me.

username on your pool: renegadepc

check the picture he uploaded... still 0 coins right now

Starting to agree with you.
Activity: 42

OK, pulling https://pi.crunchharder.net - the stratum is now offline. If enough people want to adopt the alternative chain (and if the devs are going to build a Windows wallet for it) then we could put it back online later, but for now, I don't want to waste peoples hashes - this coin is in a state, the main chain has managed less than 10 blocks since this all started several hours ago when it should have mined many more, and the alternate chain didn't get adopted very widely early on, so the connectivity is poor - I don't see the point in perpetuating a situation where people might lose coins. If the main chain survives I'm sorry to those who mined the alternate one for nothing for a couple of hours there.

I'll keep the wallet.dat from the alternate chain for now so people who mined at our pool tonight can get those coins later if that blockchain turns out to be used, but I doubt any good will come of this.

Good luck all.

There are only three blocks showing as found and they are confirming very very slowly.

30 confirms at hashing.at

You're not quite the fastest... and you still owe me 1006 pi.

And I won't stop pestering you until you pay up what you owe me.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
http://x-pool.org/

Correct for the moment !

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
This pool does not apply fees and you donate 1%.
PIC Account Balance
Confirmed           0.000000
Unconfirmed   6,060.715124
Bondni pool -

Anyone had any luck here? we're still waiting on the first block? Sad

there's only a few of us mining here but so far, since launch nothing!

I'm reluctant to jump to another pool as I've given 7+ hours worth of shares to this pool. If we do find a block, I'm expecting 50-75k at least!

Bondni still seems to be on the wrong payout.

Code:
1 		jacksonthecat 	2,293 	12.195 	0.0000
2 flash72 1,510 8.031 0.0000
3 temp 308 1.636 0.0000
4 anonymous 96 0.511 0.0000

I would suggest probably contacting them and referring them to page 19 of this thread.

very bad coin

Long confirmation time is actually good, prevents from pump&dump practice.

Learns, the young padawan does.
Pages:
Jump to: