Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PI] piCoin - The Math Cryptocurrency - Just Launched, Now on 3 Exchanges - page 28. (Read 81497 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
STAY AWAY FROM SUMPOOL!!! I have been mining since begginning, I have 0 coins! confirmed/unconfirmed 0 transactions I HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT FEW HOURS AGO, NO REPLY, NO HELP! Nothing, be warned this is bad pool to choice.
Dashboard: Your Valid   2,720, Your Invalid   0 (0.00%), Payout   14,014.51943856

http://pi.sumpool.com/ = JUST GET UNCONFIRMED COINS

DUDE... COFFEE... STOP DRINKING IT.

Seriously... give the guy some time. Nobody is going to stay up 24/7 and bow to your every whim. He's human, let him sleep. You should chill and do the same.

There have been more concerns about what has been going on with the network...

Rather than accusing a pool owner of running a scam pool, try reading the past few pages in this thread before you shoot off at the mouth with your crap.

First things first, If there is a POOL problem, always there is warning message on front page, second I never seen pool owner going sleep after launch new coin?!, but maybe I am wrong with this one who knows, third I don't need to relax, I just warn users that there is a PAY ISSUE and is as real as my 0 on balance, there was in past issue with paying (delay 420 long confirmations BLACK COIN and I was patient and wait like any other) but if someone else get paid on other pool and I didnt and there is few hours of mining involved then is a problem, pool owners can also use forum and post message like speedhash.eu owners with spaincoin - DDOS attack, they warn asap about that. For now I move on to deltacoin, at least I get paid.

I just get unconfirmed coins on pi.sumpool.com
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

There are plenty of people mining it right now. Whether or not to mine it is your call, no way is it DOA.

You're right. No one should call this coin dead. But if you expect to actually make a profit versus the cost of electricity then you might want to look elsewhere.

When most of the participants have zero coins after hours of mining and you expect the coin to rebound then please, point your hashes here.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
AWESOME!!!
We can trade on

↑↑Click The Picture↑↑

"CAUTION: Due to the problem of Fair coin distribution and wallet, trade with discretion. Please read HERE before you decide to trade. It's your OWN decision." Lips sealed
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
AWESOME!!!
We can trade on

0.00003BTC 1pi  Shocked

Just wait....
online for only a few hours.
This site is good~
I love trading EXECoin there.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I started mining at hashing.at, and wasn't seeing any coins being mined..  Huh Switched to https://pi.crunchharder.net/index.php and have an unconfirmed balance showing after only 15 minutes or so..  Cool This is my first time mining a coin at launch, I'll stick with it for a while, and see what happens!  Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
AWESOME!!!
We can trade on

↑↑Click The Picture↑↑

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
is x-pool a good pool to mine this?

No, there's no reason to mine this coin. It's DOA.

so its not worth mining then??

No, there's no reason to mine this coin. It's DOA.
STAY AWAY FROM SUMPOOL!!! I have been mining since begginning, I have 0 coins! confirmed/unconfirmed 0 transactions I HAVE CONTACTED SUPPORT FEW HOURS AGO, NO REPLY, NO HELP! Nothing, be warned this is bad pool to choice.
Dashboard: Your Valid   2,720, Your Invalid   0 (0.00%), Payout   14,014.51943856

BE WARNED, STAY AWAY FROM THIEFS!!!

http://pi.sumpool.com/ = SCAM POOL!

Seriously... give the guy some time. Nobody is going to stay up 24/7 and bow to your every whim. He's human, let him sleep. You should chill and do the same.

Rather than accusing a pool owner of running a scam pool, try reading the past few pages in this thread before you shoot off at the mouth with your crap.

First things first, If there is a POOL problem, always there is warning message on front page, second I never seen pool owner going sleep after launch new coin?!, but maybe I am wrong with this one who knows, third I don't need to relax, I just warn users that there is a PAY ISSUE and is as real as my 0 on balance, there was in past issue with paying (delay 420 long confirmations BLACK COIN and I was patient and wait like any other) but if someone else get paid on other pool and I didnt and there is few hours of mining involved then is a problem, pool owners can also use forum and post message like speedhash.eu owners with spaincoin - DDOS attack, they warn asap about that. For now I move on to deltacoin, at least I get paid.
Activity: 136
Activity: 182
Yeah... I mined your mom last night.
I've also been mining since the beggining, no answer on btctalk private message, no answer on e-mail, no coins in the wallet(4mh) mining for hours... moved to another pool... scam talking is pretty much justified since the guy appears to be online

You... zip it.

You have both been told. Next is reporting you to the mods for removal. We don't need flakes in here who just want to spread rumors and lies.

Either shut your traps or take a hike.

I said the guy is human. He has an entire pool to fix, and he has only so many hours in the day to do it.

If I were you... I'd go to sleep or go play with a rock in the middle of a busy intersection... and let the adults sort this situation out.

Your 2cents isn't helping things.

And someone can be online and be AFK at the same time.

It's called having a life.
3 hours on hashing.at pool. Net result= nada. 0 confirmed or unconfirmed coins.

You were a bit late to the party.

Don't worry... it's working itself out for now.

The Dev Team has sum splainin' to do.

We all know how forgiving this community is toward botched launches, after all, it's tough to make a crypto coin and who knows when the next one will come along. I'm sure everything will be great tomorrow!

Honestly though, this seemed like a pretty good launch. The pools were there, a little buzz in the air. But it's been a huge pile of shit.

But I look at scrypt coins in evolutionary terms: there's gonna be a lot of failed, backwards and pointless starts and stops. And then something really interesting happens. Just got to keep trying. However, this coin is one that paleontologists will have a hard time finding.

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Speaking of which...

sumpool... you owe me 1006 pi-coin. lol  Cool

I had 4000+ which have just disappeared.

Think I shall leave this coin to it.

And now 311,000 coins have appeared!
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
3:14 utc, really good launch time

no you fail

It was 8:14 PM in here in California, so it was a pretty good for anyone in the Americas or Asia. Not so much for Eastern Europe.

Difficulty is back down to 400. Looks like things are evening out. People sure do panic quickly.

Eastern Europe .. ye thanks for that it was pretty bad for gmt as well. (u should have just said EUROPE).

3 hours on hashing.at pool. Net result= nada. 0 confirmed or unconfirmed coins.

You were a bit late to the party.

Don't worry... it's working itself out for now.

The Dev Team has sum splainin' to do.
3 hours on hashing.at pool. Net result= nada. 0 confirmed or unconfirmed coins. Time to raise a glass to a wasted evening of hashing.
Pages:
Jump to: