Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Piggies - Charitable airdrop/token sale - Project concluded - page 10. (Read 13107 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Awesome, Just had a look at my wallet and found a whole herd of piggies. Thanks dev and good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
I just received my piggies, thank you
Activity: 110
Nice concept. I hope the airdrop will reopen soon.
Activity: 29
Small update: the airdrop form was getting spammed like crazy, so it's temporarily turned off.

This makes me sad... Sad

Stay tuned for when it comes back up!

Edit: Of course paying contributors always get their Piggies! Smiley
Activity: 252
Hello, Thank you very much for tokens. I so happy! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 110
Very interesting concept and to do with animals well I'm in. Cheers!
Activity: 138
This is very promising, could replace gofundme but with blockchain technology.
Activity: 10
Guys, am I the only one that has not received his piggies? Dev you missed my address.

I am yet to receive mine too, i dont know why.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Guys, am I the only one that has not received his piggies? Dev you missed my address.
Activity: 39
We love our animals, and love to petting zoos is a great thing!
Keep up the good work..
Activity: 14
First of all i really want to extend my sincere gratitude to those behind this charitable project. You guys are awesome with a kind heart. All the details is stated clearly on the website.
Activity: 96
I just want to ask if ita trasing already? if Yes, what exchange.?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
Is it available for exchange? If yes can you you tell us where and how much it's value thanks dev.
Activity: 29
Anybody knows is there any spreadsheet of Piggies airdrop participants? Many said that already received airdrop. How long time the Airdrop will be distributed?

There is no spreadsheet. Drop is still ongoing; about 75% of non-spam participants have had their pigs dropped to them by now.

Please be patient and your pigs will come Smiley Also see below...

AIRDROP already closed ?

The airdrop is currently ongoing and you can still register.

For everyone who has registered but hasn't received any Piggies yet:
  • Please be patient. The airdrop is underway.
  • Participants who contribute 0.001 Ether or more receive their airdrop share ahead of others, and they receive the full 168 KiloPiggies early bird share. Smiley
  • At the end of the airdrop (that's a couple of days from now, at the current rate), if you haven't received any airdrop piggies and believe this is in error, you might have gotten caught up in my spam-fighting countermeasures. PM me after the end of the airdrop and we'll see what we can do for you.
[...]
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
Anybody knows is there any spreadsheet of Piggies airdrop participants? Many said that already received airdrop. How long time the Airdrop will be distributed?
Activity: 253

Hi, thanks for the tokens! Now I'll be waiting for the next steps. Cheesy
Activity: 40
Received the tokens, will share some with a few friends to get them known. Thanks!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, I have joined the airdrop.  Smiley
Activity: 61
Nice project with positive idea and cute photos on website. I wish you have a good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: