Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 32. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
whats the address to send coins have they released it yet or are they going to wait until it opens?
NO address yet much better if we wait until purchase are open to public to avoid scam.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What is the price of this coin?
Will they sell in bulk for a big price?
This ICO is long awaited, I hope to succeed as soon as possible
"Price per token: 0.0005 ether (same as the presale)"
https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
The pre-sale finished without info about it bonus!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Around .10 usd or .0005 eth
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Less than 2 hours the token sale will begun. Prepare your fund for this ICO guys, hopefully everyone can join without being late
Are you a scammer? The clock on the ICO page still shows 8 hours.

Be careful guys!!!
Activity: 36
whats the address to send coins have they released it yet or are they going to wait until it opens?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Less than 2 hours the token sale will begun. Prepare your fund for this ICO guys, hopefully everyone can join without being late
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Days

Hours
Minutes

Seconds

İyi cannot wait...
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
My ether are ready to go !!

Good luck all and very good job Team !!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Pillar will make regular life activities a breeze. I can't wait for implementation and full worldwide adoption.
Pillar Project in 11 mins: highlights from David's interviews

https://youtu.be/TRiji5KITSU
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
less than an hour before the token sale begins.. kinda excited to see how it goes. Smiley

it exactly, 47 mins left!  Grin

you mean 15h...

He really can't wait...  CheesyGrin

I'm agree with you. I'm very excited about that. I can't wait. The pillar will bring so money to all of us
Pillar be good to me. I can't really wait to have it. 3 hours to go to wait in the presale. It is a big money for us. It is a good project and the best ICO.
Wow! It's only few hours waiting to start token sale.

any response to my question? do you need to set up PLR token on etherwallet before receiving it?

No, you do not need to do that.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
The Pillar token sale begins in ...
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
But what is the ICO price of this Token? I am looking for the price here.... Help me please.
Best wishes for pillar project.It will be the best one ICO in 2017 year.

"Price per token: 0.0005 ether (same as the presale)"

https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
Activity: 378
This is going to be amazing! Can't wait for tomorrow.  Grin
Activity: 252
The Pillar token sale begins in ...
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
But what is the ICO price of this Token? I am looking for the price here.... Help me please.
Best wishes for pillar project.It will be the best one ICO in 2017 year.
Activity: 283
Wow! It's only few hours waiting to start token sale.

any response to my question? do you need to set up PLR token on etherwallet before receiving it?
Activity: 28
Interesting comment on youtube:

"Did you see the grey paper where at the end it talks about people having a pillar chip in their wrist?  Also 2030 is awfully close to the 2030 agenda.  Also jsnip4 interviewed the ceo today and he talked near the end about the chips and how governments are interested in the pillar project and how in the future tax will automatically come out of all your transactions.  He envisions a day where there are no other wallets only the pillar platform.  Yeah, sounds an awful lot like the new world order where the government gives you a chip which is the only way to make transactions and the government will exact whatever tax they please off all your transactions and will turn off your chip if you don't comply.  He talks about it being decentralized which at first I was all on board for but then near the end he talked about the government essentially being over top of it and being able to tax all your transactions directly.  What entity should ever be allowed directly into your wallet?  A system of money is no longer decentralized once the government is allowed to use it for their own wishes.  This could be the nwo chip/platform.  I will not invest nor support it.  Please look into it.  I was all gung ho at first until I learned these things and once the cognitvie dissonance wore off I realized, it is what it is.. Even if Davids intentions are good.  I don't know him, the platform will be used for evil if entities like the government are allowed to control it instead of decentralized control of the people.  I will support things that support decentralized control of the people not one powerful evil entity such as the government."

Any opinions on this?
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
Wow! It's only few hours waiting to start token sale. Pillar - The Personal Data Locker such a big project. And it's our duty to success Pillar 60hr Token sale by participating with buy some Pillar tokens as we can afford.
Pages:
Jump to: