Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 33. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Good evening, I provided my email address, but I still have not received the link for token purchase? The address will be sent to us on 15/07?
thank you

Right under the timer that is running you will see instructions like this
Check here https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
This page will instruct you on buying Pillar tokens. If you have no cryptocurrency, you will need to start immediately

As soon as ICO begins you will receive instructions  Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Good evening, I provided my email address, but I still have not received the link for token purchase? The address will be sent to us on 15/07?
thank you
BTW - anyone got MEW (my etherwallet) settings for pillar token?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
thank you
Activity: 700
Merit: 277

All the preparation is perfect, no need to wait in the last day because if all tokens sold out in the first day then we will miss and regret, this is the biggest and serious project.
Activity: 27
guys, the Pillar project is 100% a scam. David Siegel was once a supporter of the Lykke project but decided to stab Richard Olsen (founder of Lykke) in the back by stealing his idea and launching Pillar, which has
the same premise but none of the technology or developers behind it. It's nothing but hot air.

If you have doubts about what I'm telling you, google 'david siegel lykke' and you'll find his articles about Lykke - https://medium.com/@pullnews/the-story-of-the-lykke-coin-251b8179480c

So how is it that after all these articles and enthusiasm for Lykke, he whips up a shitty website for Pillar and announces an ICO? Perhaps it's because he sees how all of these ICO's are making all of this free money
with zero liability to their investors?

This is really shameful behavior and I hope you all are able to realize what this is - a complete scam and waste of investor money. I would strongly urge you not to invest in this. It is a nearly exact copy of Lykke, right down to registering the business in Switzerland and lowering the total available token supply in order to frontrun Lykke, which was once a project David supported.

I suggest to put that on Scam Accusastion thread with proper format.

People can have a wide discussion and will not mixed up with the discussion here. There will be enough audience there too. And as long as you have properly backed up your claims then you can answer some of the users questions about that.

Suggestion noted. But my questions still haven't been answered
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
According to me all tokens will be sold on the pillar project. The pillar is amazing wallet.
Activity: 156
               Pillar ICO sale start July 15, 2017! More about Pillar!   https://youtu.be/HnOYad-Hsm0   for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/885920209986609152

I can not waiting for the opening of Pillar ICO, and this is unique because the opening of ICO happens at week end. Surely we have to anticipate and bookmark in our memory about this. I sure this project will collect huge funds in the first day.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
guys, the Pillar project is 100% a scam. David Siegel was once a supporter of the Lykke project but decided to stab Richard Olsen (founder of Lykke) in the back by stealing his idea and launching Pillar, which has
the same premise but none of the technology or developers behind it. It's nothing but hot air.

If you have doubts about what I'm telling you, google 'david siegel lykke' and you'll find his articles about Lykke - https://medium.com/@pullnews/the-story-of-the-lykke-coin-251b8179480c

So how is it that after all these articles and enthusiasm for Lykke, he whips up a shitty website for Pillar and announces an ICO? Perhaps it's because he sees how all of these ICO's are making all of this free money

This is really shameful behavior and I hope you all are able to realize what this is - a complete scam and waste of investor money. I would strongly urge you not to invest in this. It is a nearly exact copy of Lykke, right down to registering the business in Switzerland and lowering the total available token supply in order to frontrun Lykke, which was once a project David supported.

I suggest to put that on Scam Accusastion thread with proper format.

People can have a wide discussion and will not mixed up with the discussion here. There will be enough audience there too. And as long as you have properly backed up your claims then you can answer some of the users questions about that.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                Pillar ICO sale start July 15, 2017! More about Pillar!   https://youtu.be/HnOYad-Hsm0   for Russian-speaking people!
                                                                     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/885920209986609152

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
LOL. you guys need to learn how to tell time  Grin Grin Grin

According to the website there are as of right now: 13 hours 47 minutes 33 seconds until the token sale starts.

Also the address will be available on the website. Price is set at 0.005 Eth per token, so 1 eth buy 2000 tokens.

hello
please fix ur say ,
not 0.005 ETH but 0.0005 ETH / token
with today price ETH is 0.0925 usd .
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In this project I hope a lot, because I'm very confident this project will be the most successful project in this year, really very promising for the future. Hopefully the result is the same as what I expected
Yes true, all teams and cryptocurrency fans agree, this is the biggest project of this year, when many ICOs but with good concept and proper marketing strategy certainly guarantee the project will succees. We will see a better future with this project.
Activity: 126
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh.

Hello, here is a bit of research on the Pillar Project for you.
You can find the book from 2009 with the initial concepts here: https://www.amazon.com/Pull-Power-Semantic-Transform-Business/dp/B00403NG2C
You can find the video from 2010 with a more in depth description here: https://vimeo.com/14061238
The CEO of the Pillar Project wrote that book, and made the video.

Personal Data Locker and Atomic ownership are unique concepts in the crypto-space. The source material is provided above for your convenience.

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
In this project I hope a lot, because I'm very confident this project will be the most successful project in this year, really very promising for the future. Hopefully the result is the same as what I expected

We are already successful in the first stage (presale) There are still 528 million tokens available
As far as I know there is only 1 project that managed to sell that much token in a short time ( 800M )
I'll be looking forward to whether the pillarproject is able to surpass it.
Activity: 27

Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
LOL. you guys need to learn how to tell time  Grin Grin Grin

According to the website there are as of right now: 13 hours 47 minutes 33 seconds until the token sale starts.

Also the address will be available on the website. Price is set at 0.005 Eth per token, so 1 eth buy 2000 tokens.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
All I can say is, the road is going smoothly and the output is positive.

I want to put some risks too as usual in every project. Let's see how it will goes as we are moving forward.
Activity: 339
I recieved a newsletter from the team yesterday and looking at the huge demand for the Pre-sale and the numbers of investors that look to participate in the project, this will be a sell out. CLock is ticking down

8 hours to go for the ico to start.. there is a big possibility it will sold out in less than a day.
but it will not sold out right away, may i know if there is an early bird bonuses?

It looks like ico will be a success because this is a good project. I hope it is
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I want to buy Pillar tomorrow.I bought ether last night.I'm very excited.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
less than an hour before the token sale begins.. kinda excited to see how it goes. Smiley

it exactly, 47 mins left!  Grin

you mean 15h...

He really can't wait...  CheesyGrin

I'm agree with you. I'm very excited about that. I can't wait. The pillar will bring so money to all of us

LMAO
idk where he live  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: