Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 31. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
If anybody spends more than about 5 seconds on the Lykke website you will see that the ENTIRE premise of Lykke is to be able to buy Crypto on their phone.

It is essentially coinbase. What Pillar is, is a way to bring all your personal info from the databse system we have and put it on the block chain so that only you have....

fuck if, if you are too retarded to tell the difference between a simple Fiat to BTC exchange, then you cant fathom what Pillar is and will be.

nope, the premise of Lykke is to be able to keep all your assets in one wallet just like Pillar is copying. If you spend 5 seconds actually reading you would have been able to comprehend this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmZBtKL7ZcM

This is exactly the idea Pillar has stolen because David claims he will make an exchange also. "Claims" because none of this will ever be produced. this whole Pillar thing is a money grab and a complete waste of time

Fuck off newbie. Are you scared that your lykke investment is having a competition?

--

Oh wait you dont even have the balls to post this bullshit in your main account. FUDder
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The ICO is set to begin, this could sell out in few hours, when one look at the performance of the preICO, the team could have raised much more fund during the pre-ICO but decided to stop for today
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
If anybody spends more than about 5 seconds on the Lykke website you will see that the ENTIRE premise of Lykke is to be able to buy Crypto on their phone.

It is essentially coinbase. What Pillar is, is a way to bring all your personal info from the databse system we have and put it on the block chain so that only you have....

fuck if, if you are too retarded to tell the difference between a simple Fiat to BTC exchange, then you cant fathom what Pillar is and will be.

nope, the premise of Lykke is to be able to keep all your assets in one wallet just like Pillar is copying. If you spend 5 seconds actually reading you would have been able to comprehend this.

This is exactly the idea Pillar has stolen because David claims he will make an exchange also. "Claims" because none of this will ever be produced. this whole Pillar thing is a money grab and a complete waste of time

Yeah you are right... I guess Poloneix should shut down since its the same idea as bittrex. Also every car company should shut down because they steal the idea of VW, ie a vehicle. Also soccer should stop being played since its a similar idea to putting a ball in a net like basketball. Also US bank should shut down because they stole the idea from Wells Fargo. Also Walmart should stop selling items because Target already sells goods inside of a brick and mortar store.

Also Litecoin should cease to exist because it has a mineable token of value like bitcoin. Also waves has built in smart contracts which it obviously stole from Ethereum.

Im willing to risk it bud. We will see which one of us is right, and which one of us is rich  Cool Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Wow! It's only few hours waiting to start token sale.

any response to my question? do you need to set up PLR token on etherwallet before receiving it?
Maybe, it's not yet updated because this campaign is not yet finished.
We are just be patient about that information from Dev /Team.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
2 more hours! Good luck everyone.

I expect it to sell out in under 30 minutes. $50 million isn't a lot for this kind of project.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
guys, the Pillar project is 100% a scam. David Siegel was once a supporter of the Lykke project but decided to stab Richard Olsen (founder of Lykke) in the back by stealing his idea and launching Pillar, which has
the same premise but none of the technology or developers behind it. It's nothing but hot air.

If you have doubts about what I'm telling you, google 'david siegel lykke' and you'll find his articles about Lykke - https://medium.com/@pullnews/the-story-of-the-lykke-coin-251b8179480c

So how is it that after all these articles and enthusiasm for Lykke, he whips up a shitty website for Pillar and announces an ICO? Perhaps it's because he sees how all of these ICO's are making all of this free money
with zero liability to their investors?

This is really shameful behavior and I hope you all are able to realize what this is - a complete scam and waste of investor money. I would strongly urge you not to invest in this. It is a nearly exact copy of Lykke, right down to registering the business in Switzerland and lowering the total available token supply in order to frontrun Lykke, which was once a project David supported.

I'd really just like to hear from David Siegel about this. How come he always avoids the issue?

Thanks for the info. Glad I saw this, it is basically the same concept as Lykke. I'm out.
Please leave noobie FUDDER. You can get coins in the ICO in a few hours.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
guys, the Pillar project is 100% a scam. David Siegel was once a supporter of the Lykke project but decided to stab Richard Olsen (founder of Lykke) in the back by stealing his idea and launching Pillar, which has
the same premise but none of the technology or developers behind it. It's nothing but hot air.

If you have doubts about what I'm telling you, google 'david siegel lykke' and you'll find his articles about Lykke - https://medium.com/@pullnews/the-story-of-the-lykke-coin-251b8179480c

So how is it that after all these articles and enthusiasm for Lykke, he whips up a shitty website for Pillar and announces an ICO? Perhaps it's because he sees how all of these ICO's are making all of this free money
with zero liability to their investors?

This is really shameful behavior and I hope you all are able to realize what this is - a complete scam and waste of investor money. I would strongly urge you not to invest in this. It is a nearly exact copy of Lykke, right down to registering the business in Switzerland and lowering the total available token supply in order to frontrun Lykke, which was once a project David supported.

I'd really just like to hear from David Siegel about this. How come he always avoids the issue?
Activity: 350
Few hours ramaining for the crowdsale Smiley maybe less than an hour it could reach its minimum or even maximum im excited fot it gotta buy before it sold out.
Token sell time will be open 5 hours ahead and will take place next 60 hours, many people make preparation to invest in this project, take your time as best as possible because time lasted only 60 hours only.

My prediction is that the entire ICO will be over within 4-5 hours. It will NOT last 60 hours. End of story.

They sold 5 million $$$ worth of tokens in 38 minutes... do the math.

where did you find that figures? i look in the site, and there is no details how much being sold. please help.

That info is all over he forums, slack, youtube etc etc. You just have to put it all together.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Token sell time will be open 5 hours ahead and will take place next 60 hours, many people make preparation to invest in this project, take your time as best as possible because time lasted only 60 hours only.

My prediction is that the entire ICO will be over within 4-5 hours. It will NOT last 60 hours. End of story.

where did you find that figures? i look in the site, and there is no details how much being sold. please help.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
What is the price of this coin?
Will they sell in bulk for a big price?
This ICO is long awaited, I hope to succeed as soon as possible
"Price per token: 0.0005 ether (same as the presale)"
https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
The pre-sale finished without info about it bonus!
Although no bonus, I do not think it reduces the interest of people to buy this token. For me this can make a stable price when this token is listed on the exchange.
Yeah. bonuses usually make the price unstable because people bought for different prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
What is the price of this coin?
Will they sell in bulk for a big price?
This ICO is long awaited, I hope to succeed as soon as possible
"Price per token: 0.0005 ether (same as the presale)"
https://pillarproject.io/purchase/
The pre-sale finished without info about it bonus!
Although no bonus, I do not think it reduces the interest of people to buy this token. For me this can make a stable price when this token is listed on the exchange.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Activity: 378
Unfortunately, I live so far from Poprad and cannot participate in Pillar project event there. If Pillar has some remote job vacancies, it would be really great 

I hear that!

Remote would be awesome!!!! Cheesy Wink
Activity: 336
Unfortunately, I live so far from Poprad and cannot participate in Pillar project event there. If Pillar has some remote job vacancies, it would be really great 

In this project I hope a lot, because I'm very confident this project will be the most successful project in this year, really very promising for the future. Hopefully the result is the same as what I expected
Yes true, all teams and cryptocurrency fans agree, this is the biggest project of this year, when many ICOs but with good concept and proper marketing strategy certainly guarantee the project will succees. We will see a better future with this project.

However, the bounty was so short. I hope that time was enough to expect great results
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
$48m lets see if that it will last less than a day
Pages:
Jump to: