Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 35. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Tomorrow will be the day when all the attention is focused on the Pillar project. I think it will be sold out in a few hours because big investors have a good view on this project and I will spend some money to invest in the project. Good luck
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Do we know the platform where we can trade it afterwards?

I don't think.....probably Poloniex or bittrex....as usual ;-)

I hope when we going to trade in bittrex or poloniex the price will rise so that we as a participant of this camapaign
we going to enjoy.But we cannot predict when they rises or not i think it depends in exchanger site.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Poloniex doesn't add tokens these day.

Anyway better speculate the exchanges after the ICO  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 327

Devs usually don't tell us about exchanges until the coin gets released on one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
At 0.1$, I think the ICO will not last long    Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I recieved a newsletter from the team yesterday and looking at the huge demand for the Pre-sale and the numbers of investors that look to participate in the project, this will be a sell out. CLock is ticking down

8 hours to go for the ico to start.. there is a big possibility it will sold out in less than a day.
but it will not sold out right away, may i know if there is an early bird bonuses?
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
What timezone does the ico starts?

Saturday morning 8AM london time. you can check the exact ETA on the mainpage of pillarproject
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
What timezone does the ico starts?
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
I would like to know how much it is possible to have with 2 BTC please ?  Grin

They are going for $0.1 per token. 2 BTC right now is 2340, so that is 4680... which is 46,800 Pillar tokens.

Pretty simple to figure out buddy, glad I can help  Grin Grin

Cant wait for this ICO to start. ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS MIDNIGHT MY TIME Cry Cry Cry

PPT and Pillar are going to go down as the BEST ICOs of the summer

Ok Dude, thx for help.
Happy to see the ICO's beginning !!!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I recieved a newsletter from the team yesterday and looking at the huge demand for the Pre-sale and the numbers of investors that look to participate in the project, this will be a sell out. CLock is ticking down
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
In my opinion this project will either be absolutely massive and one of the most successful in crypto, or nothing. It is relying on mass adoption within crytpo in a couple of years, if it achieves that then mainstream will follow.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
The price per token is going to be 10 US cents ie $0.1. The exact rate in Eth will be posted right as the contract goes live.

Also there is no maximum that you can contribute. So if you want to put in 5,000 eth at once, you can do that. The min amount you can do is 1 token which is $0.1

If this ICO lasts more than 5 hours I will be VERY surprised.
That's a very aggressive prediction, as per OP " 560 million  will be for sale to the public", so if the price is  $.10 then it will raise up to
56 million dollars. Wow, another great ICO that will land in the top 10 of the most funded crowdsale.
Let me know if my calculation is wrong, I can't wait for the ICO to start.

Hi you are correct. There are multiple times in the video when he says "cap of 56 million dollars" or "aiming for around a dime per token" and "once the max is reached of about 55 million dollars".

Just have to pick up on the little bits of the conversation, maybe for somebody who is a non native English speaker it might have been hard, but I am 100% confident in the $0.1 price mark per token.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
The price per token is going to be 10 US cents ie $0.1. The exact rate in Eth will be posted right as the contract goes live.

Also there is no maximum that you can contribute. So if you want to put in 5,000 eth at once, you can do that. The min amount you can do is 1 token which is $0.1

That's a very aggressive prediction, as per OP " 560 million  will be for sale to the public", so if the price is  $.10 then it will raise up to
56 million dollars. Wow, another great ICO that will land in the top 10 of the most funded crowdsale.
Let me know if my calculation is wrong, I can't wait for the ICO to start.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Is there any price announcement from dev? Few hours before ICO will start I think many are waiting for this ico and Im sure tokens will be sold out within 24 hours...
Activity: 350

I have watched it but I couldn't understand if there will be cap for each contributor. Because some whales prevent us from investing if we reach max cap very fast.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
I would like to know how much it is possible to have with 2 BTC please ?  Grin

They are going for $0.1 per token. 2 BTC right now is 2340, so that is 4680... which is 46,800 Pillar tokens.

Pretty simple to figure out buddy, glad I can help  Grin Grin

Cant wait for this ICO to start. ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS MIDNIGHT MY TIME Cry Cry Cry

PPT and Pillar are going to go down as the BEST ICOs of the summer
Yes cant wait this ICO too to start am ready to invest a small amount because i have no many bitcoin. I saw ppt also that is a great project i miss to join there. Many are get good bounty. 
1 day left pillar ICO start i cant wait for it.

Yes, I want to invest too on this pillar ico! alt-coins now is dump its market value but it is normal, I know that this pillar ico is a good project.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Congrats for the pre-ICO.
I don't understand how was sold these pre-ICO token because the ICO price is don(t knew...

You're right. Pre-Ico is very succesful. I hope, All token will be sold on Saturday. I have bought eth for the pillar project.

I'm also prepared to buy ETH in Saturday. Smiley For sure all day I will be waiting with a finger rounding over the buy button  Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: