Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 36. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 507
I would like to know how much it is possible to have with 2 BTC please ?  Grin

They are going for $0.1 per token. 2 BTC right now is 2340, so that is 4680... which is 46,800 Pillar tokens.

Pretty simple to figure out buddy, glad I can help  Grin Grin

Cant wait for this ICO to start. ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS MIDNIGHT MY TIME Cry Cry Cry

PPT and Pillar are going to go down as the BEST ICOs of the summer
Yes cant wait this ICO too to start am ready to invest a small amount because i have no many bitcoin. I saw ppt also that is a great project i miss to join there. Many are get good bounty. 
1 day left pillar ICO start i cant wait for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

They are going for $0.1 per token. 2 BTC right now is 2340, so that is 4680... which is 46,800 Pillar tokens.

Pretty simple to figure out buddy, glad I can help  Grin Grin

Cant wait for this ICO to start. ONLY PROBLEM IS IT IS MIDNIGHT MY TIME Cry Cry Cry

PPT and Pillar are going to go down as the BEST ICOs of the summer
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Very true. According to the email they sold 4.5 MILLION $$$ worth of tokens in about 40 minutes. Which is crazy, I am gearing up to get some serious Eth into this project.

Took some profits from Populous and will be putting it into Pillar. If Pillar is 1/2 as successful as Populous ICO was it will return another nice 1000% profit

I think the pillar project will be more succesful than the populous project Wink. I'm looking forward to come close the ico date.(15 July)  Tongue
I hope so. I also have prepared eth to participating in the ico. good luck all

Is it known in which exchange(s) will the sale occur?
We have to have some eth into the exchange or the transaction can be done through myetherwallet?

for now , actually hit btc already listed pillar on ICO market .
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PLR-to-ETH
that just IOU of course .

HitBTC doesn't want to miss the opportunity Wink
Activity: 969
Merit: 1000
Congrats for the pre-ICO.
I don't understand how was sold these pre-ICO token because the ICO price is don(t knew...

You're right. Pre-Ico is very succesful. I hope, All token will be sold on Saturday. I have bought eth for the pillar project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I don't understand how was sold these pre-ICO token because the ICO price is don(t knew...

my opinion just like this
market dev try make ICO market .
and after ico open . they will buying on ico sale To realize the market

I do apologize a lot of times things get lost in the pages in the thread. As stated earlier in the thread, the goal is to be right about $0.10 per token. The price will be set in ETH, this is just a guideline to go by.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

my opinion just like this
market dev try make ICO market .
and after ico open . they will buying on ico sale To realize the market
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Very true. According to the email they sold 4.5 MILLION $$$ worth of tokens in about 40 minutes. Which is crazy, I am gearing up to get some serious Eth into this project.

Took some profits from Populous and will be putting it into Pillar. If Pillar is 1/2 as successful as Populous ICO was it will return another nice 1000% profit

I think the pillar project will be more succesful than the populous project Wink. I'm looking forward to come close the ico date.(15 July)  Tongue

We have to have some eth into the exchange or the transaction can be done through myetherwallet?

for now , actually hit btc already listed pillar on ICO market .
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/PLR-to-ETH
that just IOU of course .
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

You should do it with MEW.
Activity: 700
Merit: 265

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I missed the pre ico yesterday but saturday i am here.
Oh good, we were worried.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Guys, amazing Webinar with David Siegel just ended  Smiley  For those who missed it:

Open meeting with David Siegel: Pillar Project CEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3M5tPU1OSA

On another note, I know now is not the best time for it but I preordered some Pillar tshirts. Any info if we reached the minimum to get them? Would also be a great way to promote the project these summer days... In winter it'll be more difficult to run around with Pillar tshirt  Grin
Hey what was the bonus for presale compared to normal sale?

I believe it was 10%.  I will check to be sure.

10% is usually a bonus given on the first day of ICO almost all projects offer it so I'm sure bonus will be more if buy in presale
I assume maybe 50% bonus. Only opinion  Smiley

It was 10%.

Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
Hey what was the bonus for presale compared to normal sale?

I believe it was 10%.  I will check to be sure.

10% is usually a bonus given on the first day of ICO almost all projects offer it so I'm sure bonus will be more if buy in presale
I assume maybe 50% bonus. Only opinion  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I missed the pre ico yesterday but saturday i am here.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Pre-Sales by the numbers:

Total sale____________________ __20,000.05 eth
Participants____________________1430
Average_____________________ __12.9 eth
Maximum_____________________ _250 eth
Minimum_______________________0.0005 eth
Total unique rejected_____________16247.81 eth ($3.2m)
No. unique addresses rejected_____1049
Avg. payment_________________ __15.4 eth
Total Rejection________________ __2605 eth
Gas Rejection___________________145 eth

Get Ready for Saturday
On saturday,they will make available to the public 528 million tokens at a price that will be published on their web site in the afternoon European time.

Hey !!! Very big pre-sale !! Very very good !!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Congrats for the pre-sale. I'm expecting huge interest again in ICO phase.
Get your wallets ready for the weekend guys, it's about to start! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: