Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 40. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
also become the mail. I hope it's not a fake mail

it's over now
Wow that was fast! I probably should have sent more.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Lykke and Pillar Project coming out with a ICO is almost the same project. The guy making the Pillar Project work in Lykkes slack channel and wrote an article for them https://medium.com/@pullnews/the-story-of-the-lykke-coin-251b8179480c.  Someone complained about someone copying the Lykke project and Tempus was trolling the guy acting very strange so I decided to start researching. I would think his reaction is wow i need to tell Richard about this. This is the pillar project https://us.pillarproject.io/. Also the story of the pillar project just like the lykke project... https://theascent.biz/the-story-of-the-pillar-project-bc7a653c8931. There is another one called the mother ship same idea and the road map is formatted just like the lykke roap map. Not sure now if Lykke is for real or just rolling out ICOs with the same idea.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net

it's over now

as ICO is going to be... Very fast.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101

it's over now
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
E-mail is out. Presale just started. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
ICO is still on schedule time 8AM CST on coming Saturday?
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Just joined up with this project. Looks very interesting. Solid team, solid white paper, the concept seems very interesting. I think it will be a good time.

Hopefully we will be able to get the word spread and make this a very successful ICO and investment opportunity!!
Activity: 476
I am considering the project in the long term. The project is very interesting and promising.
I think you should consider it quickly, remember token sale July 15th  Grin And it's only a few days away  Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
I am considering the project in the long term. The project is very interesting and promising.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
The Pillarproject is a very good project for me because the dev and the team responsible for the project besides they are confidence with the 60hr ICO so I will invest to this coin because I think this will be successful. Only few days left before the ICO will start.
Yes, I agree with you. I am confident to invest in pillar because all teams are very responsible and reliable. I think Pillar project will be successful. All members here will get big profit when the Pillar launched successfully. So happy and glad to be with this kind of project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Upon reading the white paper I see this
"At the end, all unsold public tokens will be put on ice for ten years, "
Meaning? all of the unsold token will not be burn and will stored  for ten more years I'm I right?

Correct, they will be held on ice in a smart contract for 10 years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
We can say that there will be one more project that ends in a nonsense. But I wonder how it will last so long as the markets are so bad.

Yes you're right, market is bad now. But the market conditions can't be good always. If you have solid projects I believe there is always room for you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
We can say that there will be one more project that ends in a nonsense. But I wonder how it will last so long as the markets are so bad.
Activity: 868
Specially when it comes to building privacy locks that will strengthen the privacy of the accounts used by the consumers. I hope this project will succeed with its objective because this would be a great benefit for everyone of us.

Agreed, its an interesting concept.

Everybody has benefits of own privacy.
We'll understand it better when we have though Wink
Activity: 650
Specially when it comes to building privacy locks that will strengthen the privacy of the accounts used by the consumers. I hope this project will succeed with its objective because this would be a great benefit for everyone of us.

Agreed, its an interesting concept.
Activity: 322
Activity: 650
It will be interesting to see how much Pillar can raise in the current environment. A few weeks ago 10 cents a coin would have seemed reasonable, but at the moment it might seem a bit optimistic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Given the decline, it seems true that the price should not be disclosed until the last day.

It is advisable to know the price per unit,in advance in order to plan an investment.

It's problem because developer will decide per coin value when it will launch because they need to minimum threshold of funds.

The goal is about 10 cents per token.

Hopefully, a demand and price arises upon what is expected.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hi....indonesian translation please ^_^
Unfortunately, Indonesian translator has taken then thread been posted here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-pillar-kunci-data-pribadi-1992640 .
Pages:
Jump to: