Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Pillar - The Personal Data Locker - 60hr Token sale begins July 15 - page 41. (Read 70645 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Given the decline, it seems true that the price should not be disclosed until the last day.

It is advisable to know the price per unit,in advance in order to plan an investment.

It's problem because developer will decide per coin value when it will launch because they need to minimum threshold of funds.

The goal is about 10 cents per token.
I also saw that the ICO price was 10cents. lets just wait till ICO ends.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
Hi....indonesian translation please ^_^
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
if i observe this campaign goes well, hopefully more successfull and can be a very big project.
for us of course this is very profitable because it can get paid from this campaign  Grin

Greeting the bitcoiner in the world  Grin Grin Grin

We hope the same thing.
And for paid on campaign, i think that a normal.

Yes it was a good project. Lets Hold this token for atleast 1year and see what our portfolio gains after that time.
Activity: 644
Upon reading the white paper I see this
"At the end, all unsold public tokens will be put on ice for ten years, "
Meaning? all of the unsold token will not be burn and will stored  for ten more years I'm I right?

Yes I think it was right. But then they I know but Im not sure if they will burn it after 10years or put it on ice for another time.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Upon reading the white paper I see this
"At the end, all unsold public tokens will be put on ice for ten years, "
Meaning? all of the unsold token will not be burn and will stored  for ten more years I'm I right?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
anyone know how much actuapply price ico pillar?
this is very good project for scurity data
i want to set aside some of my money to follow this ICO  Smiley

U mean price / coin? 
$0.1

yes price per coin,
$0.1 per coin and no scheme bonus?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

U mean price / coin? 
$0.1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Given the decline, it seems true that the price should not be disclosed until the last day.

It is advisable to know the price per unit,in advance in order to plan an investment.

It's problem because developer will decide per coin value when it will launch because they need to minimum threshold of funds.

I guess that was cheap if it is only 10cents per token but still i guess it will pump and becoming successful in the coming years pillar is already doing really good in the campaign.
That's was goal for this project project mate. Yea I wish project will be running successfully.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
if i observe this campaign goes well, hopefully more successfull and can be a very big project.
for us of course this is very profitable because it can get paid from this campaign  Grin

We hope the same thing.
And for paid on campaign, i think that a normal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 268
I can see that the campaign is already doing really good in this pass weeks and i guess this will be a again a big project for everybody and even for thea bounth hunter so goodluck to this project im happy i join this campaign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268

I guess that was cheap if it is only 10cents per token but still i guess it will pump and becoming successful in the coming years pillar is already doing really good in the campaign.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
I'm glad to see the projects like Pillar in our days, especially when there are a big amount of questionable campaings. Here I can see deliberate plan, interesting idea and promising team. So, I hope that we see it soon =)

This technology is so needed, would be amazing to have all of you personal, private, important data at you finger tips 24/7, and blockchain secure it could never be hacked. (Caveat unless you screw up and give out your personal key.) The future digital locker is a very cool idea! I'm hoping their wallet has all my current cryptos i hate dealing with clunky wallets and trying to keep up with all the backup etc. 
Indeed. This project has many features that grows according to the users need.  In which privacy is such a great problem while accessing through an internet signal. Many problems have been encountered by different type of indivuduals that is why the success if this project is much in need to be comfortable that its decentralized block chain, privacy lock would provide the safety of the user's account without being mindful that his identity would be steal by many hackers out there. Hoping and still looking forward for the success and putting this project into real action.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
This is nice to see that the proposed Pillar project of constructing a digital wallet that will be a mobile first. In this matter, all the demands of the consumer will be satisfied due to the easy storage and access in just a single wallet that provides different features that suits consumer needs in everyday situation. Also the decentralized block chain that supoorts privacy lock in an easy way of handling it. Looking forward for the success of this project that will be sure benefited by many individuals supporting this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
How is this different from what every other token releasing an ICO has to offer? Embarrassed
They all seems to want to do a quick cash grab just like Bancor did with their flash sale. Roll Eyes
And look were they are now?
Alot of mad and piss offed investors who spent their bitcoin on that sale which lasted a couple of hours. Undecided
That's true, bancor is probably not the best example to follow.
Some project looks good but sometimes, teams seem to be more commercial than technicians.
Activity: 355
blockchaintr.net
I'm looking forward. I'm there with my little budget.
Activity: 336
Tic tac tic tac it is soon the time of the ico!
serious things will start !
Congratulations and good luck to the team for the development of this project !!
I look forward to it and try to take part in ICO!  Wink
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: