Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 6. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:40:34 AM
Works perfectly for A4, A2 and L3+ for me. Plp probably don't know how to configure miners.

It doesn't show worker activity for anyone which includes you. UI is broken, has nothing to do with miner config.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
December 25, 2017, 08:47:55 AM
Works perfectly for A4, A2 and L3+ for me. Plp probably don't know how to configure miners.
December 24, 2017, 09:13:12 PM
This pool does not work.

I created an account, Added a worker and pointed my Antminer L3+ to it. In my Antminer, Its been 30 minutes. I could see accepted shares and found 4 blocks. But I my workers page in their site said my hash rate was 0 kh/s. Also, in the recent found blocks my username did not show up either.

Hence I switched to a different pool. Their UI is pathetic. They do not have proper documentation. One of worst pools out there.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
To The Moon !
December 24, 2017, 09:07:39 AM
My L3+ works just fine. My config is:

URL
stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:4444

Worker:
username.workername

Password:
Yourpassword d=65536

Hope this helps. Mine runs great
Good afternoon. What did you write as password ? I put your phrase  (Yourpassword d=65536), but nothing...My worker appears in no active status (x) and I have not any mining profit after 22 minutes. I use L3 too.Also, my miner have found 2 blocks...Finaly, I have received some coins. But I did not see my miner as an active worker there.
December 24, 2017, 04:03:45 AM
Hi, I'm the admin for Maxcoin Project. I was wondering if you could please add maxcoin?

Thanks
David

Let me know if you do so I can add you to our maxcoin mining pool page.
https://www.maxcoinproject.org/maxcoin-mining-pools

This is scrypt only pool
December 24, 2017, 04:02:00 AM
got XVG for me. Myabe didnt find blocks during that time.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
December 23, 2017, 10:01:05 PM
Hi, I'm the admin for Maxcoin Project. I was wondering if you could please add maxcoin?

Thanks
David

Let me know if you do so I can add you to our maxcoin mining pool page.
https://www.maxcoinproject.org/maxcoin-mining-pools
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
December 23, 2017, 01:03:16 PM

EDIT
I believe the hash rate is just taking longer than usual to show up but all shares are being credited. Still, exercise caution as you always should.
December 17, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Hi,
I am very new to mining.
It has been for almost 20 hours that I am continuously mining XVG with 630 MH/s, however, I have received nothing in my balance.
is that normal? what happens if I stop and start again after a day. do I lose what I have done or what?
Sorry if my question might be so stupid to you guys.
thanks.

Shows up as uncorfirmed?
Thank you for your reply. No. there is nothing there. in the balance page and transactions, there is nothing.  However, the first time I tried few days back for like 1 hour something, I got a small amount which I withdrew to test my wallet. it worked. So in transactions, my previous one is there, both the credit and debt. but after that for the time that I said I have been mining, I do not see anything new in my balance or transactions.

December 17, 2017, 05:07:55 PM
Hi,
I am very new to mining.
It has been for almost 20 hours that I am continuously mining XVG with 630 MH/s, however, I have received nothing in my balance.
is that normal? what happens if I stop and start again after a day. do I lose what I have done or what?
thanks.

Shows up as uncorfirmed?
December 17, 2017, 01:54:56 PM
Hi,
I am very new to mining.
thanks.
December 17, 2017, 03:14:28 AM
Hi. how many coins do you recommend to mine? 5 or 6 or less, or better more than few?
I usually manually decided which coins to mine. Otherwise you will get 20 coins each worth 5 cents and won't be able to sell them.

How do you go by choosing best coins to mine? If you dont mind to tell, what do you look for when you choose a coin? Can you please give us some insider tips? Smiley

There are currently omly few coins worth minning i short therm. Pool operator really should add new coins and delete some of old ones. You cna multi with NLG/LINX/GAME/DGB , NOTE and EMC2 maybe.
Activity: 10
December 17, 2017, 01:47:21 AM
Also since it is free to withdraw you should do it like everyday or every other day.
Do not wait until a lot of coins, something like this happens you loose more coins this way.
Activity: 22
December 16, 2017, 10:20:07 PM
I had the same problem with payouts. Take these steps:

Enter your wallet addresses for the coins you want to mine. Remember these are not BTC wallet addresses, but addresses of the perspective coins. Use Cryptopia and/or Bittrex. Disable all the coins you DO NOT want to mine.

Initially I tried to only mine LTC and got no payout. Now I don't even try LTC on this pool, I use a different pool for LTC. If there are no blocks, you get no payout of course.

Hope this helps
Activity: 22
December 16, 2017, 10:14:07 PM
My L3+ works just fine. My config is:

URL
stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:4444

Worker:
username.workername

Password:
Yourpassword d=65536

Hope this helps. Mine runs great
Activity: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:25:22 AM
Hi. how many coins do you recommend to mine? 5 or 6 or less, or better more than few?
I usually manually decided which coins to mine. Otherwise you will get 20 coins each worth 5 cents and won't be able to sell them.

How do you go by choosing best coins to mine? If you dont mind to tell, what do you look for when you choose a coin? Can you please give us some insider tips? Smiley
Activity: 1
December 14, 2017, 05:22:04 PM
hello!!!

I'm sending more than 10 mail to you!!! i make withdrawal from hash-to-coins.com to www.cryptopia.co.nz 11441 amount of WDC coin. but coins lost!!! i send you also screen shots of my page!! make something and stop ignore me !!!
Activity: 13
December 14, 2017, 03:32:33 PM
This is starting to suck.  Got my L3+ hooked up but cannot connect to H2C.  I have tried all ports (3333,4444 and 5555) with and without #xnsub added.  I keep getting the status of "Dead"" and then it skips down to zpool setting and works perfectly.
I want to mine EMC2. so frustrating.
Please help a brother out!!
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
December 14, 2017, 10:44:08 AM
I wanted to use this pool but there were no clear, step by step, instructions on how to set it up. Nicehash was so easy...
Activity: 3
December 13, 2017, 09:05:20 PM
is it any minimum limit in the amount of coins a miner can withdraw from hash-to-coins? I just mined a few fractions of EMC2 as a test and i withdraw that fractions to check my wallet (Excalibur 0.13.48.0) but days has pased and i still do not see that transaction in my wallet. thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: