Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 8. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 01:40:04 PM
Using Antminer L3+, I have tried all pools on h2c and they all show up as dead.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 03:52:17 PM
This pool is great when you choose auto select for mining it will mine the coin which is most profitable.
If you want to mine LTC only try Antpool it gives you free dogecoin also according to your hashrate along with LTC
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
November 01, 2017, 02:01:22 PM
H2C is just not LTC pool. So if you wanna mine LTC there are better pools to mine. This pool is great for altcoin minning.
Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 01:17:19 PM
Im very happy with this pool, have been using it for a long time now. No problems, no hassles, no worries.
Only problem i ran into is that i am mining LTC since 2 days but i cant see the balance of it....i see all the other coins listed in Balances but not LTC.
Mailed them but no response yet, waiting for them to answer. Dont think its a big issue.
I can recommend this pool to anyone.

Pool haven't found LTC block since you mined that why no balance. Check estimate time fo each coins. For LTC it's over a week for each block.

Yeah thanks i just saw it....indeed a week and diff is over a million...damn.
And there are a few more batches coming of the L3+ miners so its going to be even worse in the next months
November 01, 2017, 11:14:01 AM
Im very happy with this pool, have been using it for a long time now. No problems, no hassles, no worries.
Only problem i ran into is that i am mining LTC since 2 days but i cant see the balance of it....i see all the other coins listed in Balances but not LTC.
Mailed them but no response yet, waiting for them to answer. Dont think its a big issue.

Pool haven't found LTC block since you mined that why no balance. Check estimate time fo each coins. For LTC it's over a week for each block.
Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 07:39:03 AM
October 26, 2017, 10:00:09 AM
why pool dont mine bitconnect coin when it is the most profitable at the moment ? (autoswitch ofc)

Probably too low hashrate to find blocks "fast enough".
Activity: 13
October 26, 2017, 06:25:10 AM
why pool dont mine bitconnect coin when it is the most profitable at the moment ? (autoswitch ofc)
October 24, 2017, 01:58:36 PM
Fun reading.  Do i need to setup a wallet for EVERY alt coin you guys are mining separately? Is there a good Alt coin wallet that would be easier to set up rather than 30 some different wallets?

Probably don't mine all 30. Just select 5 most profitable or ones you like and mine them

AHHHHH, I just got on here yesterday to check out the pool.  So I can just select a few I want the profitability calculator to sort through to choose best one of MY choices to mine?  Neato.

Yes you can disable auto-switch for coins you don't like. Also some coins aren't mined with auto-switch so you can only mine them manually.
October 24, 2017, 12:59:26 PM
Fun reading.  Do i need to setup a wallet for EVERY alt coin you guys are mining separately? Is there a good Alt coin wallet that would be easier to set up rather than 30 some different wallets?

Probably don't mine all 30. Just select 5 most profitable or ones you like and mine them

AHHHHH, I just got on here yesterday to check out the pool.  So I can just select a few I want the profitability calculator to sort through to choose best one of MY choices to mine?  Neato.
October 24, 2017, 02:22:52 AM

October 23, 2017, 08:17:58 PM
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
October 22, 2017, 10:17:44 AM
Point you miner towards provided pool addresses. Or are you using GPU's?

Using GPUs but getting a D3 soon. how does one 'point' a mining rig at anything? Thats why I was seeking step by step instructions.

D3 is for x11 algo and this is a scrypt pool. D3 can't run on this pool

Can GPUs be used for this pool?

Yes, use port 3333

That's what I am asking. HOW? is there a step by step direction on how to do this?
Activity: 2
October 20, 2017, 07:55:46 PM
Bridgecoin looks interesting. Any chance of adding it to the pool?
Activity: 220
Merit: 102
October 19, 2017, 04:05:54 PM
Help Please.

Ive been trying to connect to the Hash- to -coins pool but have not had any luck. I don't need to DL the Cgminer if im using an L3+ do I? If so, are there any instructions on how to set it up anywhere?

Huh

hashtocoins shows up as DEAD in my miner settings.

Can you post here or send me your settings?

Can you please PM me your pool login?
Activity: 28
October 19, 2017, 03:26:34 PM
Anyone else having issues with withdrawals of unify coin on hash-to-coins?

UNIFY disabled, withdrawals performed once per day. Are you make a withdrawal request?

I've made a withdrawal, but not showing in my wallet. I checked the transaction id on unify's explorer and its nonexistent.

himikk, do you know what happened to my coins?
October 19, 2017, 03:51:24 AM

Using GPUs but getting a D3 soon. how does one 'point' a mining rig at anything? Thats why I was seeking step by step instructions.

Yes, use port 3333
Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
October 18, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 04:00:14 PM

October 18, 2017, 12:59:25 PM
Help Please.

Ive been trying to connect to the Hash- to -coins pool but have not had any luck. I don't need to DL the Cgminer if im using an L3+ do I? If so, are there any instructions on how to set it up anywhere?

Huh

hashtocoins shows up as DEAD in my miner settings.

Can you post here or send me your settings?
Pages:
Jump to: