Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] HASH-TO-COINS - page 7. (Read 53677 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 5
December 12, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
I am only a hobby miner with 8 gridseed orbs so just under 3 Mh/s.  Been using this pool for about a week now and it is the best pool I have found yet.  Have a few more gridseed miners I will be adding soon as I get power suppies and pi's.   Smiley

Can you post your stratum info? I have Gridseed blades and cannot login, have no problem with other pools. I am using CGMiner, says it cannot find server.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 04:40:48 PM
Same issue here. I'm only mining with a few moonlander 2s, but I switched away because I thought there was something wrong, only to find out later that I had been mining, but that the stats are just lagging.
Activity: 12
December 10, 2017, 04:12:12 PM
Thanks. I am finally mining "something" :-)

Since I have an L3+, I have read 2 perspectives on difficulty. Some here set their difficulty to d=65536. I also read setting it too high can be bad for the miner. Any feedback on that? also the d=65536 foes into the password fiend right?

I'm mining with d=262144 on a L3+ and get a stable hashrate. I use that difficulty pretty much everywhere now. I have had some issues with Hash to coins being extremely slow in worker status and stats.

I added a new worker to mine EMC2 this morning, it took a half an hour to show as mining EMC2, then I switched to a totally seperate pool all together and H2C still showed me mining there. I don't like how long their stats take to update when compared to like Litecoinpool or even prohashing and their stats suck.

Like right now Hash to coins says I don't have any active workers, my miners have been mining there for at least 40 minutes. The lack of this being reflected makes me want to mine elsewhere.

I am having the same issue! mining program says im getting accepts but H2C shows no active workers! this is first time i have had this issue
Activity: 22
December 10, 2017, 10:46:38 AM
Thanks. I am finally mining "something" :-)

Since I have an L3+, I have read 2 perspectives on difficulty. Some here set their difficulty to d=65536. I also read setting it too high can be bad for the miner. Any feedback on that? also the d=65536 foes into the password fiend right?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
December 10, 2017, 08:29:30 AM
Hi all -

I have been trying to get my L3+ working on this pool now for almost 2 days. It seems to hash, but my balances does not increase and I am receiving no payouts!

Initially, I had it set to only mine LTC (no autoswitch). Then out of desperation I enabled autoswitch, but same result.

I am running on:
SERVER: stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333
PASS: something (no d=)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Becuse pool haven't found single LTC block in time you mined. ITs not best pool to mine LTC, too low hashrate.
Activity: 22
December 10, 2017, 12:53:17 AM
Hi all -

I have been trying to get my L3+ working on this pool now for almost 2 days. It seems to hash, but my balances does not increase and I am receiving no payouts!

Initially, I had it set to only mine LTC (no autoswitch). Then out of desperation I enabled autoswitch, but same result.

I am running on:
SERVER: stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:3333
PASS: something (no d=)

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 24
December 08, 2017, 09:58:37 AM
I'd like to know if more people have the problem where you mine for a while but all it finds are stale shares. "submitting as pool requested"; it's mining at 4 Mhs.
After like 15 minutes it stops mining and does nothing else then to tell me that it's setting a new difficulty; mining at less than 500 khs.
Is something wrong?
I'm using the Moonlander 2.
Activity: 3
November 24, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
Have you thought about adding Cat coins (CAT)?
Activity: 36
November 24, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
Hey guys. Should I be submitting stale shares or not? Thanks.
November 24, 2017, 09:09:33 AM
Try msging/PM in fourm. He usually replies here faster.
Activity: 21
November 23, 2017, 10:09:34 PM
Was able to get them thru this mail, [email protected] previously.
But i've have been trying to contact them for the past 2 weeks regarding my missing coins , no reply from them .

Activity: 15
November 22, 2017, 01:25:44 PM
How to Contact Hash to Coins Support?

Do you got an E-Mail Adress or something like that?
November 14, 2017, 05:23:19 PM
Hi. how many coins do you recommend to mine? 5 or 6 or less, or better more than few? thanks, by other hand port 4444 is not working for L3+ in my case only 5555 with static Diff

You tried adding xnsub at end of add. Works fine for me. I usually manuly decided which coins to mine. But if auto, then yes try to mine few. Otherwise you will get 20 coins each worth 5 cents and won't be able to sell them.
Activity: 45
November 14, 2017, 11:49:48 AM
Hi. how many coins do you recommend to mine? 5 or 6 or less, or better more than few? thanks, by other hand port 4444 is not working for L3+ in my case only 5555 with static Diff
November 13, 2017, 03:16:19 AM
I thought about trying H2c with my 2 L3+. On the wallets page, do I specify a BTC address there and it will automatically switch to BTC? or do I put an address for each coin? So say it mines Linx, do I need to find a Linx wallet and get my own Linx address and it pays out in LINX?

Also, you said you got your L3+ working, which config should I use?
No you don't have to put BTC address you have to put the respective currency address which u will mine,it doesn't pay you out in btc.

As Khurram said. And i use stratum+tcp://hash-to-coins.com:4444   d=65536   for L3+
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 06:37:45 PM
I thought about trying H2c with my 2 L3+. On the wallets page, do I specify a BTC address there and it will automatically switch to BTC? or do I put an address for each coin? So say it mines Linx, do I need to find a Linx wallet and get my own Linx address and it pays out in LINX?

No you don't have to put BTC address you have to put the respective currency address which u will mine,it doesn't pay you out in btc.
Activity: 442
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

Activity: 3
November 11, 2017, 08:04:07 PM
I am only a hobby miner with 8 gridseed orbs so just under 3 Mh/s.  Been using this pool for about a week now and it is the best pool I have found yet.  Have a few more gridseed miners I will be adding soon as I get power suppies and pi's.   Smiley
Activity: 6
November 10, 2017, 07:09:49 PM
Using Antminer L3+, I have tried all pools on h2c and they all show up as dead.

Wrong config. Mine works fine

I have never been able to get hash to coins to work on the L3+
November 03, 2017, 01:55:17 PM
Using Antminer L3+, I have tried all pools on h2c and they all show up as dead.

Wrong config. Mine works fine
Pages:
Jump to: