Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 3. (Read 487447 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
I waiting for my ETH for a few weeks. Any predictions?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Zcash, Zclassic, Zencash(Horizen), Zcoin(Firo), Monero pool payouts will be available until the end of 2022.
Zcash payouts disabled several months. How can i send Zcash?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I was able to withdraw ETC but exchange is stuck,
my advice is for everyone not to send anything to auto-exchange.

I hope they get everything fixed, at least there is updates that they are doing something...

After a merge on the Ethereum network, for example, the light geth client that I use to sync my ETH node does not work properly. The developers promise to release hotfixes by the end of October. Even if the pool uses a different client, it is very likely that after the merger in the Ethereum network there may be problems with the correct processing of the software.
DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
I was able to withdraw ETC but exchange is stuck,
my advice is for everyone not to send anything to auto-exchange.

I hope they get everything fixed, at least there is updates that they are doing something...
For example, some time ago I tried to withdraw BTG as a test. And everything worked great.
162011870 2022-09-18 10:05:24 (UTC) Debit_MP Confirmed ...
don't fuck the fuck up, everyone's payments and exchanges are stuck, and you're the smartest fucker and paid
Most likely, your behavior may be the result of a deep childhood psychological trauma or severe shell shock. Sad
I'm right!
you’re either a fool or a moron, it’s a fact Smiley Smiley Smiley, read what people write, everything is stuck for everyone, including exchanges, and you found a tricky bastard here and everything was paid for? How much did you pay for this publicity?
A hopelessly difficult case. No other than the consequences of a lobotomy.
Activity: 43
don't fuck the fuck up, everyone's payments and exchanges are stuck, and you're the smartest fucker and paid
Most likely, your behavior may be the result of a deep childhood psychological trauma or severe shell shock. Sad
I'm right!
you’re either a fool or a moron, it’s a fact Smiley Smiley Smiley, read what people write, everything is stuck for everyone, including exchanges, and you found a tricky bastard here and everything was paid for? How much did you pay for this publicity?
Activity: 1
Hello! I cant withdraw my BTC funds (0.05464017) for above 5 days. I don`t understand is problem at BTC adress or what?

My username- TheTallos (427340)
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Rather concerned!  Ever since 8/19 the XMR mining has been offline and I have coins stuck "on exchange" where I can't get them converted to BTC or ETH nor have them kicked back to my "Normal Wallet" so that I can withdraw them directly.

0.03220925ETH : Normal Wallet preference but BTC is fine.
1.16846388ETC : BTC or ETH auto exchange is preference but Normal Wallet is fine.
1.03357070XMR : BTC or ETH auto exchange is preference but Normal Wallet is fine.

Not so sure what led to the privacy coin scare within MPH but it'd be nice if we can at least see some movement. 

I'm still mining other coins on there but am rather concerned over the auto exchange feature.  PLEASE HELP.

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
1. I can't withdraw my ETH from miningpoolhub.
2. Can I get ETHW and ETF as I had ETH before 15-th Sept?
I'm right!
Here is what MiningPoolHub published in the header of its website:
- Fixing ETH beacon node sync issue. Needs approximately 16~40+ hours of beacon node sync time.
- ETH pool has payout issue currently. Investigating the range of issue affected. We promise every payout will be solved at last.
- Privacy coins Zcash, Zclassic, Zencash(Horizen), Zcoin(Firo), Monero pool mining will be closed on 30th Sep. Payouts will be available until the end of 2022.

The public promise given by the pool is good news for MiningPoolHub.com miners, on the eve of the upcoming weekend. Cheesy

I have been mining here recently only ETH when it was profitable and the miner automatically switched to this pool (MiningPoolHub).
My problem was successfully resolved three hours ago.
I am very grateful to MiningPoolHub. This was the first problem in four years of using the pool.
Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
me too stuck on exchange for many month

Ethereum    0    0    0.04224987    
Ethereum-Classic    0    0    0.58714617
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Yes, my ETH stuck on exchange, ZEC payouts still disabled (several months).
Activity: 4
It's been almost 3 weeks with 0.00229291 stuck in auto exchange ETH->BTC.  I think this pool is dying if not dead.

Mine has been stuck for long time as well I'm surprised more people aren't complaining. Its a decent size pool and I have a lot more stuck than you. Its kind of worrisome even though they say they will solve and support every email to them. Now with the merge who knows how long it will be stuck or if anything will happen. It would be nice If it could get sent back to  our normal wallet so we can get it out of the pool.

Still waiting for mine to be resolved  Huh
0.30611790 ETH stuck on convert to BTC exchange over a month
- Fixing ETH beacon node sync issue. Needs approximately 16~40+ hours of beacon node sync time.
- ETH pool has payout issue currently. Investigating the range of issue affected. We promise every payout will be solved at last.
- Privacy coins Zcash, Zclassic, Zencash(Horizen), Zcoin(Firo), Monero pool mining will be closed on 30th Sep. Payouts will be available until the end of 2022.

The public promise given by the pool is good news for MiningPoolHub.com miners, on the eve of the upcoming weekend. Cheesy

I have been mining here recently only ETH when it was profitable and the miner automatically switched to this pool (MiningPoolHub).
My problem was successfully resolved three hours ago.
I am very grateful to MiningPoolHub. This was the first problem in four years of using the pool.
Cheesy

what the pool wrote, then fuck it, my payout has been stuck since May 2022, auto-exchange since the beginning of June, SCAM pool

DrX
Activity: 233
Merit: 20
Hi.
My USER ID is 395021 and I can't withdraw my 0.05836825 ETH to an external (my) wallet.
How long will ETH withdrawal be disabled for? Shocked

There was a note about ETH, withdraw disabled until 30.9.
Pages:
Jump to: