Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 92. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Just have some patience guys, i'm sure he's working on it 24/7 and will update us here soon. (He updated the header of the MPH site quite often the last 2 days to keep us updated btw)
He can't do anything now if bittrex is broken.
He might look to add another exchanges though in case something similar happens in the future, as until now everything worked fine so there was never a need for more exchanges
Activity: 64
Its disappointing that only Bittrex is being used for Zcash and Zclassic exchanges. There are plenty of others exchanges that carry those coins. I wish MPH could have a failover exchange in times like this.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Dear miningpoolhub,

Would you consider adding LBRYcoin? Ticker is LBC. Good coin for Nvidia mining Cool
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
Zcoin (ZEC) has gone from AutoExchange list and can not be selected!?

@miningpoolhub please update us, as there still some issues in pool functionality!

Bittrex has some wallets offline, which prevents auto exchange from working for those coins until bittrex enables them again.
Activity: 15
Is there any point to use auto exchange with small amount of MH/s ? I mean, no matter that i'm mining with profit n for now, anyways i need to accumulate minimum amount of coins for exchange and it can take some time, so then this trade will be performed with different cost and profit will be n-15% for example ? Or am i wrong ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Zcoin (ZEC) has gone from AutoExchange list and can not be selected!?

@miningpoolhub please update us, as there still some issues in pool functionality!
Activity: 11
I’m mining Zcoin and auto-exchanging to Bitcoin, but nothing has been exchanged some time now. Is auto exchange also not working for Zcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Anyone know if you can have a miner run as a scheduled task when the computer boots in windows 10 with the task scheduler?

sure you can, you need to check the box  run with highest privilege  and also   run as administrator check on the exe
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Anyone know if you can have a miner run as a scheduled task when the computer boots in windows 10 with the task scheduler?
not sure what miner you have.. but if you go to start.. then run.. type in shell:startup it will open a window.. if you put a shortcut in there.. to say start.bat from multipoolminer. it will run when the pc starts.
Activity: 162
Anyone know if you can have a miner run as a scheduled task when the computer boots in windows 10 with the task scheduler? https://i.imgur.com/J8R98DR.png

Yes, you can. I have 15 CPU's in my job mining with CPU and all of them with a task scheduler. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
Any one else haven problems mining with mph and mpm? So I set my rx 580 system back like 2 hours ago told it to benchmark and go. I just checked on it and its just saying new job found error.  I knew it was acting funny but now its not even mining at all.
Activity: 106
Any idea when auto exchange from bitcoin to other currencies will be supported?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is it me or a lot of alt coin been dropping due to the fact that there is less trading going on?
I know ever since they announced that tax is now on trades, are people pulling out of trading? Or not trading as much?
Will this effect pools and mining alt coins?

no idea of what you are talking about.
Activity: 16
Is it me or a lot of alt coin been dropping due to the fact that there is less trading going on?
I know ever since they announced that tax is now on trades, are people pulling out of trading? Or not trading as much?
Will this effect pools and mining alt coins?
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
Do we know when Bittrex and autochange is going to be active again?  Very frustrating no updates on MHP or here.
what happens to are work? Does the exchange just keep are work?
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
The problem is not MPH's, it's bittrex.  Stuff is still mining as normal but auto exchange is stuck while bittrex wallets are offline. 

https://bittrex.com/status

Looks like eth is down again.
on nicehash there doing $22 a day. I have them on legacy and let nicehash benchmarked them and than I removed cryptonight algo's for some reason it was tripping the software up. I want to stay on miningpoolhub but doesn't seem to be working. I tried clearing benchmark numbers and redoing that but doesn't seem to have fixed the problem
Activity: 15
seems to be working great for u. For some reason its not working for me. I know 7 bucks in 12 hours is low. and I only got 8 bucks in btc after 18 hours on that. I have moved my miners back to nicehash until they get this fixed. I was doing 47 every 24 hours with just 2 mining rigs.

How are you running your 580's on nicehash?
Which software, coin, algo?
Pages:
Jump to: