Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin. - page 93. (Read 487796 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 11
seems to be working great for u. For some reason its not working for me. I know 7 bucks in 12 hours is low. and I only got 8 bucks in btc after 18 hours on that. I have moved my miners back to nicehash until they get this fixed. I was doing 47 every 24 hours with just 2 mining rigs.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
auto exchange not working ?

auto to musicoin

Recent Credits
Last 24 Hours    528.63777549

Date    Amount
2018-01-04 (UTC)    500.12533433
2018-01-03 (UTC)    2,690.36549154
2018-01-02 (UTC)    2,920.95653000
2018-01-01 (UTC)    2,172.95545711
2017-12-31 (UTC)    1,951.20971860
2017-12-30 (UTC)    1,935.25801433

Seems like there is still a problem. I have been mining on miningpoolhub for 12 hours now with 6 gtx1070ti and 6 rx580's and switched the auto exchange to eth and only made 7 dollars in 12 hours. Btc is back listing on my payout's.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Since bittrex issue has been fixed, i see that Zcash has been removed from the auto exchange options list!
Any reason why this happened? Curious to know more...
Activity: 3

Well ... my personal wallet from Bittrex is working fine, exchanges can be maid. I think there is a problem with MultiPoolHub's API to Bittrex.

See the coins status in balance page on Bittrex - all mentioned are with exclamation and under maintenance. You can use coins on the market, but
cannot send and sometimes not get.

Yup! you are right! So I take that back. Smiley
Activity: 15
Hello,
I would like to start pointing my 3 Nvidia rigs, one S9 and one L3+ to MPH.
For the nvidia rigs I will use nemosminer, i tested it already and seems to work pretty well.
For my AMD rigs I have found no perfect running solution to use with MPH until now, still on direct ETH mining with them.

I had the L3+ on MPH for a short time, not sure if it was more profitable than direct LTC mining on litecoinpool or others?
Does anybody have experiences with profitability for the L3+ on different pools? Still searching for the perfect place to put that one on.

Also does it make sense or is it possible to use the S9 on MPH? There doesn't seem to be alot of action around that algo here, not a lot of coins...
But I would love to not spread my gear around too many different pools too much.

Thanks!
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Well ... my personal wallet from Bittrex is working fine, exchanges can be maid. I think there is a problem with MultiPoolHub's API to Bittrex.

See the coins status in balance page on Bittrex - all mentioned are with exclamation and under maintenance. You can use coins on the market, but
cannot send and sometimes not get.
Is there a problem with zcash auto exchange. Nothing is getting exchanged.

There is a notice on top of MPH page:

Code:
Siacoin, Ethereum, Ethereum-Classic, Zcash, Zclassic, Musicoin, Expanse wallets are under maintenance in Bittrex. Some auto exchange requests related to these currencies would be delayed

F... Bittrex.

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
There are no rewards for geocoin when using the autoswitch feature too. The pool finds blocks, but no payouts are credited. So at this time, no rewards at all when mining the most profitable Qubit-Coin...

Wrote an eMail to the pool operator, but no answer so far. So when using auto switch for Baikal X10 you guys should switch to the Myriad-Groestl and Skein only setting as long as the pool operator doesnt tell us whats wrong. It looks like there are no payouts for Geocoin at the moment.

I got some GeoCoin credited, maybe it has been fixed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
All workers are missing for (at least) equihash based coins in the web stats (either via web page or api), ether/dagger based coins are fine though.

Anybody experienced this yet?

Yes. My ether/dagger workers show up but not my equihash workers. It's been like this for a few days but I'm seeing the coins generated in the appropriate wallets.

Thanks, same here
So i'm not alone and it's a general issue.
Activity: 4
Is there a problem with zcash auto exchange. Nothing is getting exchanged.
I think there are some problems, since yesterday morning my coin of choice has not been credited although the other coins I mine have transactions debited ... where are debited I dont know, usually this process took around 4h but now it's almost a day.
Does anyone has this issue or it's just me?
Activity: 25
Has any one notice the btc payout is not listing? I have been mining all day with 3 systems and no btc pay out made today.    Would eth be a better coin to mine for pure profit? I see its at 1k today all most.

My last Auto Exchange to BTC was at 0:37 UTC and it is 6:13 UTC now, almost 6hrs.

Usually I see it add to my BTC every 3 to 4 hrs.

I guess it comes when it comes.
Is there any where to chat with users on mph? Like zpool has a chat room.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
This is by way of a question about miningpoolhub. (sorry if the answers are already available).

What is the minimum amount before payout?

What is the fee?

How long does it take to get paid?

I know it may depend on which coin, what rig and market etc.

Let's assume basic  GPU GTX 1050, Middle CPU and W10.

the minimum payout and fee for the payout depend on what coin you get paid out with.

you will find the minimum payout and the fee listed on the wallet section of each coin.

idk what the rest of your post is supposed to mean.
Has any one notice the btc payout is not listing? I have been mining all day with 3 systems and no btc pay out made today.    Would eth be a better coin to mine for pure profit? I see its at 1k today all most.
Activity: 182
(sorry if the answers are already available).

No you're not.
Activity: 103
All workers are missing for (at least) equihash based coins in the web stats (either via web page or api), ether/dagger based coins are fine though.

Anybody experienced this yet?

Yes. My ether/dagger workers show up but not my equihash workers. It's been like this for a few days but I'm seeing the coins generated in the appropriate wallets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This is by way of a question about miningpoolhub. (sorry if the answers are already available).

What is the fee?

Activity: 23

What is the fee?

Pages:
Jump to: