Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 7. (Read 347316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I am waiting on 365 payout too for last 30 hours+

but yeah I trust the devs..maybe they are out milking the cows so it can hash again  Grin

I have this BTC adress in my settings, which is not mine: 18nh33QDPe1CRjQxzyAB7ejyL3VmfDaBpc
As I use withdraw function for the first time I withdraw to this address by mistake. Is it possible to cancel?
Do you think my account was hacked?

change your passwords...sounds like someone has access to your account  Undecided
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
is the website down??? or it is just me???
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Today nearmiss has taken steps to solve email deliverability issues, so if you've had problems with password reset emails in the past, please give it another try!

I am still not receiving any reset password email messages.  I have tried many times and have double-checked the email address, junk email folders, etc.  I need to log into my account and still cannot.

Please help  Embarrassed
Activity: 11

but yeah I trust the devs..maybe they are out milking the cows so it can hash again  Grin

I have this BTC adress in my settings, which is not mine: 18nh33QDPe1CRjQxzyAB7ejyL3VmfDaBpc
As I use withdraw function for the first time I withdraw to this address by mistake. Is it possible to cancel?
Do you think my account was hacked?
legendary
Activity: 1457

Activity: 17
Yeah I got an AC payout earlier today but these two (365 and POT) have been sitting pending since yesterday and nobody wants to answer me as to why ... they just ignored my email or haven't gotten to it yet.  But 12 hours now since I sent the email and no response ...  I'll point my hash elsewhere and see if they ever get back to me but won't hold my breath ....

Relax a little.  Nearmiss is a real stand-up guy.  He'll take care of it.  Nobody's running off with your coins.
Activity: 9
Yeah I got an AC payout earlier today but these two (365 and POT) have been sitting pending since yesterday and nobody wants to answer me as to why ... they just ignored my email or haven't gotten to it yet.  But 12 hours now since I sent the email and no response ...  I'll point my hash elsewhere and see if they ever get back to me but won't hold my breath ....
legendary
Activity: 1554
Anybody know what's going on with withdraws?  Are they having issues?  Been pending since yesterday and restarted 3 times now - no movement (365 and POT) Sad

I got my COMM payout just before.
And no replies from support for 11 hours???  What's up?
Activity: 3
Anybody know what's going on with withdraws?  Are they having issues?  Been pending since yesterday and restarted 3 times now - no movement (365 and POT) Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
problem with pool?? the stats are bugged and balance is not correct Sad
Activity: 154
when will WC withdrawals be enabled?
Activity: 350
thanks for lowering the cbtc withdrawwal fee ! Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I have my BTC auto-payout threshold set to 0.0015 and I've had 0.0018 BTC sitting in my balance for over 2 days now.  My payout currency is still set to BTC.  Yeah, I know I can manually cash out.  But, the point is I'm wanting to get this auto-payout working.  Am I missing something?
Activity: 350
ok , my coins are back but dont you think a 0.1 payout fee is a bit high for a coin with 50k overall , i will probably never be able to mine the 0.1 xbc payout fee with my 290 kh Tongue
Activity: 434
Why i can`t withdraw my coins?HuhHuhOk i take my answer from the previous post
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My WC payment withdrawal has been pending for 2 days 4 hours now  Undecided

Sorry, WC withdrawals have been disabled ever since the craziness with the wallets a couple days ago.  I'll re-enable when a new wallet is released, or someone can provide some type of 'official' news that sending tx's is safe atm.  

I thought I had made a news post about this, but I see now it was missed.

Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 154
My WC payment withdrawal has been pending for 2 days 4 hours now  Undecided

Sorry, WC withdrawals have been disabled ever since the craziness with the wallets a couple days ago.  I'll re-enable when a new wallet is released, or someone can provide some type of 'official' news that sending tx's is safe atm. 

I thought I had made a news post about this, but I see now it was missed.

please check out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6465391.. if you could please enable WC withdrawals again
legendary
Activity: 1554
Payouts Just Happened, Got My COMM  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: