Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 6. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i havent got a payout (in C2) for 2 days now. My balance keeps compiling but it wont payout... my auto payout is set to true and my threshold is set as well.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Any update word on what's going on with POT withdraws?  Still sitting there ....  Cry
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
where is fst coin ?
it dissapeared from the balances ?
Activity: 17
I don't know if this helps you guys or not but I faithfully receive my BTC through auto payments. Yes it's once per day but my threshold is low and I always get paid.
Working well on Chrome @ Android 4.4 here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet or not but would the cows consider paying out in DarkCoin?

Maybe you should have a voting system similar to Cryptsy and MintPal. And take bribes in BTC too! Wink

Personally, I'd love to see the zimstake community (a very devoted community) added to a pool like hashcows. How do we apply?
Activity: 28
I'm not sure if it's been suggested yet or not but would the cows consider paying out in DarkCoin?
Activity: 182
I have been having some issues for the past 24 hours or so. Suddenly getting worker temp banned once in a while (never happened to me before) and a few stratum disconnects (you just like 20 shares etc) and stuff like that. Anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 25
Can you add miner idle notifications? It would be nice to know if a rig is down by some kind of email alert. Most pools offer this already. Any chance you guys can add that?

I second this!

ALSO: Guys, I understand y'all want to keep some of the coins that we're mining on the D/L, but when it's over 60% of what's mined, let us in on what it might be. Some hot coins are UVC, Elacoin, PHS, NEC, CGA, etc. I started out mining on [Suspicious link removed] when I got my ASIC, but there's a few others that are paying out a little better. PM me if you're interested.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
Can you add miner idle notifications? It would be nice to know if a rig is down by some kind of email alert. Most pools offer this already. Any chance you guys can add that?
POT payouts are still pending in my account ... for 4 days now ... don't know about others except that 365 should be working AFAIK - my 365 paid out yesterday.
Activity: 210
is there any problems with payouts? i've had pending for 6 hours then i've canceled now almost 2 hours nothing... BTC payouts
can anyone who has been getting paid out in btc tell me what the approximate btc per MH per day has been for the last 2 or 3 days?

Seems very low.  On the order of 0.002 to 0.003 at best.

Thanks - WP users are complaining about only making about 0.003/MH/day right now so it seems to be just a general situation at the moment.
We fixed an issue in the payout scripts that was causing issues for 365 and XBC specifically.  (earlier today).  Having an issue with our POT daemon, which is why its payouts aren't going out.  Will try and have that one sorted out tonight.

Thanks for the information - it's appreciated! Smiley
can anyone who has been getting paid out in btc tell me what the approximate btc per MH per day has been for the last 2 or 3 days?

Seems very low.  On the order of 0.002 to 0.003 at best.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
We fixed an issue in the payout scripts that was causing issues for 365 and XBC specifically.  (earlier today).  Having an issue with our POT daemon, which is why its payouts aren't going out.  Will try and have that one sorted out tonight.
Yeah i tried the IRC channel twice but for whatever reason I see him logged in but can't see him in the chat so I don't know what the deal is there - probably something on my end LOL.  I'll try pming him here.

Thanks!
Everything is still working fine for me; have you tried messaging nearmiss in the IRC channel and/or shooting him a PM on here?
They may be stand-up guys, I don't know them, but no response to 2 support emails and withdraws pending for 3 days is totally unacceptable.  If I ran my business like that I wouldn't have any clients left.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: