Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 8. (Read 347316 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
my estimated exchanged xbc just went from .02 to 0 after many hours of mining ... Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just noticed my Estimate Payout went from 3000+ COMM to 0 COMM and nothing is in my Balance....what's the go ?
Activity: 308
Will payouts happen tonight?
Activity: 448
My WC payment withdrawal has been pending for 2 days 4 hours now  Undecided

Sorry, WC withdrawals have been disabled ever since the craziness with the wallets a couple days ago.  I'll re-enable when a new wallet is released, or someone can provide some type of 'official' news that sending tx's is safe atm. 

I thought I had made a news post about this, but I see now it was missed.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
My WC payment withdrawal has been pending for 2 days 4 hours now  Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We have added Whitecoin as a payout option, enjoy!

Who should I contact about adding XBC (bitcoinplus) to the multipool? Its pure PoS currently on Poloniex.
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xbc
Activity: 210
19702   AUR   11 minutes   0   0   11   137.50400000   266,588   115,450

almost 50% rejects for the round, i am outa here untill these workers are banned, this is total crap
Activity: 182
Out of curiosity, am I the only person choosing HBN for payout lol?

You are not the only person, I get my payouts in HBN as well

I had a few really good days when they first added it, but then what I got went way down for a few days in a row so I switched some miners to other things for now. Not sure if that was because the price of HBN increased or because hashcows made less BTC on those days.
Activity: 350
any chance you pool will be adding diamondcoin ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Mined for several hours and my worker's "Round Shares Accepted (Adj)" remained at 0.  Something's not right.  Might try back later but for now I'm returning to another pool.
Activity: 93
Why my workers are banned?  Huh
Activity: 143

You are not the only person, I get my payouts in HBN as well
Activity: 182
Activity: 70
Please consider adding COMM as a payout option.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
We have added Whitecoin as a payout option, enjoy!

Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
Hi nearmiss

I've been using Hashcow's on and off to mine several coins and I would like to ask you to add COMM as a payment option. COMM community is very active and we are listed on 4 major exchanges.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
hey @nearmiss,
it would be awesome if you add COMM to your payments
me personally and surely many others of COMM community will mine in there to support their coin
we had a pervasive distribution in last 4 weeks and by now most of the COMM Coins are in the right hands
you've done hell of the job in your pool btw and it's my favorite multipool
keep up the good work and thanks
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
@nearmiss, could you add COMM (CommunityCoin) as payout option? COMM is trading on Cryptsy, Mintpal, Poloniex and Bter. Our community members will gladly point hashrate to jour awesome pool. COMM is 100% pure PoS coin, our thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-communitycoin-comm-pure-pos-original-comm-multipools-coming-soon-558319
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
Today nearmiss has taken steps to solve email deliverability issues, so if you've had problems with password reset emails in the past, please give it another try!
Pages:
Jump to: