Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 107. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
Can we stay on worldCoin for a while.. Need to lock down to worldcoin for a few days.  It will be the best.  Don't change.  Or give Worldcoin a large handicap advantage.  reason being that the main worldcoin pool went down, and I attribute the large spike in hash rate on this pool to that pool going down.

Worldcoin is really paying out the best for days.

Wdc is up relatively high because today is the day that hte WDC people are opening their wdc-to-cash exchange. It was higher pre-China crash also on statements at the wdc site that they were trying to get it on to btc-e.  Still though not wise to mine on what Might happen or Might effect price, profit pools are all about what makes money in the Now.
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
So, my best guess is that the pool operators are still in the (everlasting) process of fine-tuning this pool.
Give-em a break please. The results of the last 2 days of mining the latest hypecoin were superb !!

GO COWS, GO !!   Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Alright.

My concern is that there is no way to get a good benchmark of how profitable this pool and DOGE is compared to a regular LTC pool.

I see all of these issues with the switching and now the exchange being delayed. Maybe i will head over to coinotron for a week and see how the LTC is doing.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
5647 - DOGE 47 min 23 seconds
5648 - WDC 2 min 4 seconds
5649 - DOGE 1 min 48 seconds
5650 - WDC 2 min 4 seconds
5651 - DOGE 32 min 2 seconds

Complete waste of everyones downtime to switch to round 5649.

So, my best guess is that the pool operators are still in the (everlasting) process of fine-tuning this pool.
Give-em a break please. The results of the last 2 days of mining the latest hypecoin were superb !!

GO COWS, GO !!   Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Activity: 321
5647 - DOGE 47 min 23 seconds
5648 - WDC 2 min 4 seconds
5649 - DOGE 1 min 48 seconds
5650 - WDC 2 min 4 seconds
5651 - DOGE 32 min 2 seconds

Complete waste of everyones downtime to switch to round 5649.

Activity: 448
Where does the pool pull the value of DOGE from? Asking because I see coins-e has a stuck trade at almost twice the value currently, when pulling data from coins-e that is the number it will provide, but it is almost 100% too high.

We hit multiple sources, and more depth than that single stuck order, generally providing a bit more accuracy to what we can actually get for the mined doge we end up with.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Where does the pool pull the value of DOGE from? Asking because I see coins-e has a stuck trade at almost twice the value currently, when pulling data from coins-e that is the number it will provide, but it is almost 100% too high.
Activity: 798
THE POOL NEEDS TO SET TO GIVE WORLDCOIN A LARGE POSITIVE HANDICAP SO THAT WE MINE WORLDCOIN FOR A FEW DAYS....   WHY ARE WE NOT MINING WORLDCOIN....    THE LARGEST WORLDCOIN POOL JUST FAILED, SO NOW WORLDCOIN IS VERY PROFITABLE FOR THIS POOL BECAUSE OF NO WORLDCOIN COMPETITION, OVER .006 BTC/MegaHASH PER DAY.

In all seriousness... Didn't you see the post above yours?   When a pool's admin says that we should mine elsewhere, there are definitely big issues behind the scenes.  
Activity: 132
OBVIOUSLY something wrong with this pool:

5646   WDC   00:46:19   31   1709.46   0   0   0.002048 BTC
5645   DOGE   00:38:15   5   2901406.37   0   0   0.006583 BTC
5644   WDC   01:16:06   1   55.54       0   0   0.00046 BTC

Look at how many blocks of WDC found in 46 minutes, vs 1 hr and 16 minutes.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pool is experiencing issues, until this is fixed I highly urge you to set failovers or mine elsewhere, we don't want our miners to lose money.

Will update here when we are at 100%!

Activity: 294
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I keep getting the "Pool not responding, waiting for work from the pool" error. What is causing this? How can I fix this? Is this a pool error?

the pool seems to be down
Activity: 812
I keep getting the "Pool not responding, waiting for work from the pool" error. What is causing this? How can I fix this? Is this a pool error?
Activity: 266
Hi, I read the last few pages and got no answer, why aren't we still mining DOGE? What happened??

Dogecoin is in the tank. The coinwarz page incorrectly lists the buy price. The coin selector is working properly I believe. Now the work assignment and the pool mechanics...that is another story.

--GarbageName

Thanks, now I won't worry. Just DOGE was the last days most profitable coin.
check the exchange, there is one buy order for that price, the rest of them are in line with cryptsy.  which places DOGE at best around 70% of the value shown on coinwarz, and probably lower than that
Activity: 41
Hi, I read the last few pages and got no answer, why aren't we still mining DOGE? What happened??

Dogecoin is in the tank. The coinwarz page incorrectly lists the buy price. The coin selector is working properly I believe. Now the work assignment and the pool mechanics...that is another story.

--GarbageName

Thanks, now I won't worry. Just DOGE was the last days most profitable coin.

--GarbageName
Activity: 41
Activity: 121
I try this out for the first time and within 30 minutes I lose connection.

Still unable to connect an hour later.

What's the deal?
Activity: 132
Can we stay on worldCoin for a while.. Need to lock down to worldcoin for a few days.  It will be the best.  Don't change.  Or give Worldcoin a large handicap advantage.  reason being that the main worldcoin pool went down, and I attribute the large spike in hash rate on this pool to that pool going down.

Worldcoin is really paying out the best for days.
Activity: 27
Been using this pool for the last few days with good results
You didn't really use a Runescape screen shot in the header did you? Wink

That looks a lot like a runite pickaxe sitting next to the "c" in cows.

--GarbageName
Jump to: