Author

Topic: [ANN][Pool][Profit-Switch][Optional Auto-Exchange per Coin][Vardiff] ~ Hashcows - page 172. (Read 347329 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CSC causing > 50% rejects... Guess the coin is too fast.  May need to Downgrade this coin on the profitability list when the Diff is low but increase when diff is higher.

Yeah that was crazy high.  Will take a look at what we make on it (outside chance its still worthwhile), but otherwise will downgrade it.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
CSC causing > 50% rejects... Guess the coin is too fast.  May need to Downgrade this coin on the profitability list when the Diff is low but increase when diff is higher.
Activity: 138
Yup up again.

CGminer giving errors about idle time and Threads still existing. I think its down again.

NM, back up.
While we were on WDC, I noticed my miner was sending stale requests (as I prefer to send requests instead of dropping them) and all I saw was about 20-30 lines of sending stale requests... then about 30-40 seconds later, saw a whole bunch of requests getting accepted.  Not sure if this is a network issue or server issue but it was pretty much hung for about 30-40 seconds before any response.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Pool down ?

Were back up! sorry for the brief mintue or two downtime Sad
It's the standard

"cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 -u username.1 -p password" in a batchfile.

Sorry, if "settings" means something else, I'm pretty new to mining. Smiley

I use 4 x 7950 but here is my CGMiner batch file adjusted for 1 x7950:

cgminer.exe --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 -u username.1 -p x --intensity 18 --thread-concurrency 22400 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --temp-target 72 --temp-overheat 82 --temp-cutoff 90 --worksize 256

This gives me 570 Kh per card. The 2 important variables here are intensity and thread concurrency, these settings should work fine. You'll notice the "temp-target" is set to 72, this should be fine for a 7950. Note that if you reduce this number to say 60 or 65 your fan's rpm will jump up significantly. I think 72 is a good trade-off. Hope this helps.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It's the standard

"cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum01.hashco.ws:8888 -u username.1 -p password" in a batchfile.

Sorry, if "settings" means something else, I'm pretty new to mining. Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Little question about the Hashrates.

Im running on a 7950 and I get around 490 MH/s on other Pools (50btc for example)

I just hooked up with the cow and im on constant 14.7x kh/s. Im running on "normal" gpu usage (~94%) but way less temperature, then normally (~50°C instead of ~65°C)

I'm working with cgminer and used the default connection batch, as stated on the homepage.

Do i need some tweaking in the configs, or am I doing something terribly wrong? Sad

Please post all your settings, need more info.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Little question about the Hashrates.

Im running on a 7950 and I get around 490 MH/s on other Pools (50btc for example)

I just hooked up with the cow and im on constant 14.7x kh/s. Im running on "normal" gpu usage (~94%) but way less temperature, then normally (~50°C instead of ~65°C)

I'm working with cgminer and used the default connection batch, as stated on the homepage.

Do i need some tweaking in the configs, or am I doing something terribly wrong? Sad
Activity: 201
Really liking the pool so far.  My only suggestion would be put some kind of a past 24hrs earnings somewhere under our stats.  It would be nice to have our current 24hr total updated on the site.  Thanks again nearmiss for always running some great proportional pools, after being there for so long I had to give this a try.  Keep up the good work.
User Ledger needs to be updated.  We should be able to see all transactions transparently.  Need to be able to go back as long as possible not the last 50 or so transactions.

Will try and get to this tonight. 

Also have a fix for the minor outages we seem to be hitting once a day or so, just need to code it up. 

Actually I like the minor outages... Each time I get hit by one, it falls over to BTB and each time got a hit on it... when Diff is > 2

One thing we need to map is the following:

Need to find the MAX Total Hash rate before ROI starts to drop.  Having more MH/s is not always productive.  This way we can tune the system to hash around that rate and hopefully get more coin out of it.  Additionally, if there is more than this amount, consider a failover to a second pool instead of cramming more in the same one.
Activity: 196
User Ledger needs to be updated.  We should be able to see all transactions transparently.  Need to be able to go back as long as possible not the last 50 or so transactions.

Also have a fix for the minor outages we seem to be hitting once a day or so, just need to code it up. 

Whats the big news coming?Huh?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 196
So here is a little comparison between middlecoin vs hashcows..

Middlecoin BTC per MH/day through the last 12 days
    .02013 BTC TOTAL // 0.0167 per day avg

Hashcows BTC per MH/day through the last 12 days
    .02354 BTC TOTAL // 0.0196 per day avg

That is a difference is approximately 16% over the 12 day period from my estimates..

16% is quite a sizeable difference, over a 12 days period. That's ~40% a month, or %480 over the course of a year. Math is awesome!!!

uh, percents don't work like that.

Of course not, but its much more fun this way

Math is awesome!!!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Jump to: